• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

D

Deleted member

Yeah I’m think we should have lynched shiny. “Bar” is randomly targeting people for lynches . That’s prettty scummy
Did you see what I did? I checked Natz~'s alignment and she is a Jedi.

D

Deleted member

Not my fault people chose me as an alternative.
I understand. It was pretty odd that everyone voted for you, because they have the consent "You are always suspicious."

You better be a good Jedi.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
"Reached a decision, the council has. Though not in total agreement, are we."

It is the council's decision that Natz~ Natz~ has committed sedition against the Republic, and thus, she will be expelled from the Jedi Order.

"You shall forfeit all rank and privelages within the Grand Army of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic courts to await your trial, and whatever punishment they will set for you. Henceforth, you are barred from the Jedi Order."

AAYLA SECURA

A young Jedi General, stronger in the combat side of the Force than the spiritual side. Aayla has fast reflexes, even for a Jedi,
and possesses a keen ability to reflect blaster bolts back at the person who fired upon her.

Your Allegiance is to the JEDI
Alignment Checks come up as LIGHT
Your Lightsaber is TEAL

"Your eyes can decieve you. Don't trust them."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
You can focus intently, ready your lightsaber, and block any action targeted at you.

POWERED UP: For 2 Force Points, you can ready your lightsaber to protect one player other than yourself,
and block any action targeted at them.

"Not as clumsy, or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
For 3 Force Points, you can ready your lightsaber for an incoming attack, and reflect it directly back
at the player who targeted you.

POWERED UP: For 2 Additional Force Points, you can ready your lightsaber to protect one player other
than yourself and reflect back any action targeted at them.

You have 10 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Jedi Order have been eliminated.

NIGHT ONE BEGINS NOW.

Night phase will last 24 hours and end on 9/29 at 6pm PST.

Reminder: I must be added to all night conversations, and no talk is to occur in this thread.

Night phase will be followed by a 1 HOUR Dawn Phase, wherein no more communication of any kind can occur while any duels are resolved.

If you will not be active between 6pm and 7pm PST, you may queue up a duel wager during the night that will be used only in the event that you are challenged to a duel. Failure to submit a duel wager when challenged will result in a bet of ZERO.

D

Deleted member

"Reached a decision, the council has. Though not in total agreement, are we."

It is the council's decision that Natz~ Natz~ has committed sedition against the Republic, and thus, she will be expelled from the Jedi Order.

"You shall forfeit all rank and privelages within the Grand Army of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic courts to await your trial, and whatever punishment they will set for you. Henceforth, you are barred from the Jedi Order."

AAYLA SECURA

A young Jedi General, stronger in the combat side of the Force than the spiritual side. Aayla has fast reflexes, even for a Jedi,
and possesses a keen ability to reflect blaster bolts back at the person who fired upon her.

Your Lightsaber is TEAL

"Your eyes can decieve you. Don't trust them."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
You can focus intently, ready your lightsaber, and block any action targeted at you.

POWERED UP: For 2 Force Points, you can ready your lightsaber to protect one player other than yourself,
and block any action targeted at them.

"Not as clumsy, or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
For 3 Force Points, you can ready your lightsaber for an incoming attack, and reflect it directly back
at the player who targeted you.

POWERED UP: For 2 Additional Force Points, you can ready your lightsaber to protect one player other
than yourself and reflect back any action targeted at them.

You have 10 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

NIGHT ONE BEGINS NOW.

Night phase will last 24 hours and end on 9/29 at 6pm PST.

Reminder: I must be added to all night conversations, and no talk is to occur in this thread.

Night phase will be followed by a 1 HOUR Dawn Phase, wherein no more communication of any kind can occur while any duels are resolved.

If you will not be active between 6pm and 7pm PST, you may queue up a duel wager during the night that will be used only in the event that you are challenged to a duel. Failure to submit a duel wager when challenged will result in a bet of ZERO.
I was right!!!

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Clearing up some confusion regarding Dawn Phase and duels.

Dawn phase functions as an extension of the night phase. Because night actions aren't resolved until night ends, we won't know if a duel will take place until night phase is over. But the challenged players need to respond to the duel, so there needs to be an extra period of time for them to do so.

Duels are not public. Only the players involved in a duel are aware it's happening, and the defending player will not know who they're fighting (just imagine everybody is wearing cloaks that cover their face).

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
NIGHT 1 HAS ENDED.

DAWN PHASE BEGINS NOW AND ENDS IN ONE HOUR.

No communication can occur via Night PM or in this thread until the Dawn Phase has finished.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
As dawn breaks over the Temple,
the Jedi wonder if the Sith have
made their first move . . . .

As the Jedi enter the Council chambers, they discover a body, hooded and cloaked, lumped over on the floor.

Master Yoda approaches, and gently pulls back the hood to reveal the identity of their fallen friend, Jojalole Jojalole .

YARAEL POOF

An elder Jedi Consular, Yarael Poof hasn't fought with a lightsaber in decades, but has a powerful mastery of the cerebral
side of the Force.

You no longer carry a Lightsaber, and cannot defend yourself in a duel

"A Jedi's Strength Flows from the Force."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, you may target another player and use your own Force Points to power their ability
instead of theirs.

"Death is natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force."
PASSIVE ACTION
You gain 3 Force Points every time a Jedi is killed.

"Noble Sacrifice."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Your devotion to the Jedi Order allows you to protect them all from harm, at a cost. If you use this
ability, ALL nightkills of any kind will be prevented, but you will die in their stead. Your remaining
Force Points will be diviied up randomly among the remaining players.

You have 25 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

THE PHANTOM MAFIA
EPISODE II: YARAEL WORLD

Day 2 lasts 47 hours and ends on 10/1 at 6pm PST

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh no not Earthworm Jim! D:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Anyway its time to have this game rolling.

The mafia has already been discovered. Though according to jojaole the proof of what was suppose to happen never came to light but oh well.

Either way, the mafia is Nabe, Praline, and Opossum.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

The mafia has already been discovered. Though according to jojaole the proof of what was suppose to happen never came to light but oh well.

Why do you think I’m mafia?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Yeah except not at all, Konnyboy.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Why do you think I’m mafia?
Your shuffled behavior from the entirty of the day 1 was proof enough that you had no real aims to scum hunt and simply mained among the crowd of what was there. You attempted at neutrality to look at everyone evenly, and the moment Opossum started a lynch you jumped onto it completely and utterly opportunistic.

You jumping katherines lynch is your downfall. And you looked for a quick way to gain a mislynch.

Vote: Praline

Yeah except not at all, Konnyboy.
Do not call me that. Ever.

D

Deleted member

Your shuffled behavior from the entirty of the day 1 was proof enough that you had no real aims to scum hunt and simply mained among the crowd of what was there. You attempted at neutrality to look at everyone evenly, and the moment Opossum started a lynch you jumped onto it completely and utterly opportunistic.

You jumping katherines lynch is your downfall. And you looked for a quick way to gain a mislynch.

I have to agree with you. Praline voted for Natz~ to get lynched way too quickly even though I confirmed she was a Jedi master. Praline is suspicious.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

How could you honestly think Nabe is Mafia? The character he claimed is one that would absolutely be a town role, IMO. That combined with getting hit with a day one status condition basically confirmed him as town.

that being said, I need role details, praline.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh no not Earthworm Jim! D:
Wow now I can’t shake that he looks like that.

This couldn’t be more fitting consider his love of aa

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Dude I do that regardless if I’m mafia or not. Get a better argument.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How could you honestly think Nabe is Mafia? The character he claimed is one that would absolutely be a town role, IMO. That combined with getting hit with a day one status condition basically confirmed him as town.

I’m Luminara Unduli. My abilities are a redirect and the ability to use my force points for an extra redirect.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I’m Luminara Unduli. My abilities are a redirect and the ability to use my force points for an extra redirect.
Did you use your redirect last night, and if so, on who?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

The fact you don't question it what so ever only proves your dense.

Do remember in this game, there is no proof through character claim. If you base it off flavor then you will never win and open yourself up to only be manipulated.

Only thing that matters are what people say and what happens.

Nabe charade was the act of him claiming to be on par of a silencer. However he got a few details incorrect. A silencer only allows the player to vote. Nothing else, images are not allowed, especially to the degree he abused as that made the silencer completely useless. It would never fly by as an actual role mechanic.

And also the fact if his claim is legitimate, he would be host killed. For the fact that he posted words despite his claim of not being allowed of silenced. Such an act is a host kill, for if the host does anything else they confirm the silencer and proven its ineffectiveness makeing the only punishment meritible is death.

The very fact nabe is not host killed. Proves it was only a bluff. And the only people who benefit from such a bluff day 1 is a scum trying to come off as innocent.

If you honestly do not look at him without any form of suspicion. Your a bloody moron Opossum.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Mafia most likely has safe claims. You can't stay alive if you can only say you are a Sith Lord.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Do remember in this game, there is no proof through character claim. If you base it off flavor then you will never win and open yourself up to only be manipulated.

Nabe charade was the act of him claiming to be on par of a silencer. However he got a few details incorrect. A silencer only allows the player to vote. Nothing else, images are not allowed, especially to the degree he abused as that made the silencer completely useless. It would never fly by as an actual role mechanic.

And also the fact if his claim is legitimate, he would be host killed. For the fact that he posted words despite his claim of not being allowed of silenced. Such an act is a host kill, for if the host does anything else they confirm the silencer and proven its ineffectiveness makeing the only punishment meritible is death.

The very fact nabe is not host killed. Proves it was only a bluff. And the only people who benefit from such a bluff day 1 is a scum trying to come off as innocent.

If you honestly do not look at him without any form of suspicion. Your a bloody moron Opossum.
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're has no business calling someone else a moron, Konnie.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

He said the penalty was losing force points though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Never used it. I didn’t want to take a shot in the dark and waste it on someone that didn’t do anything.
Well, I think you just confirmed that you're whatever this game's equivalent of the godfather is.

My vote stays.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have to agree with you. Praline voted for Natz~ to get lynched way too quickly even though I confirmed she was a Jedi master. Praline is suspicious.
You saying she was town didn’t make it believable. We’ve never had a day cop, you could have easily been a mafia trying to save a teammate. Frankly you could still be mafia cause the mafia knows who are town and it would be an easy lie.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're has no business calling someone else a moron, Konnie.
I failed English. Doesn't dispute my point.
He said the penalty was losing force points though.
That is completely useless what so ever in the long run. Because is the whole mechanic behind this game. And it brings up the point as i said. If the host did do that then that is confirming the silence, in which case makes it a confirmed power the host did outside a players role of discovery. Which breaks the game similar to how you let nabe use his ability during the day in FE7. Once you do that you have to retcon through a host kill.

And hes not host killed. What does that tell you?

Top Bottom