• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Time to unpack all of this: #172 gave me mod confirmation that BarDull and Shiny are in the same s lot but I'll just focus on Shiny until BarDull has a post. Post #182 has me interested. Night PM's? I need to read front pages more[/USER]?
Just to clarify since some people may have missed my earlier post in pre-game:

I decided before the game started to let Shiny do all the posting, meanwhile I would be advising Shiny personally. The reason for this is to try and help Shiny improve as a player. This is a bit of a test; I decided against an authentic hydra because I felt that me posting might supersede Shiny’s presence while not really helping him build basic fundamentals.

That said, because it's a test, we'll be reflecting on the results of the test after the game is over for us. Until then, we're going to keep on chugging and trying to make this work. If it doesn't work out well, then we'll try a hydra next time.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Riiight. Sorry for being late to the party, life was rough and wasn't able to log in in the whole week, game started without me even knowing it. Not really in the greatest mood to play, but I'll do what I can.

I read the events of the day and apparently... Nothing has really happened? Shish began voting whoever voted him and I feel it was either for the memes or due to some kind of ability that works against the one who voted for you? Not really sure what of the two, probably just shishposting since it was the beginning of the game. I think Shiny it's doing obvious Shiny stuff, but it was easily noticeable the input of Bard in some of his posts (not complaining). The other big thingie is Nabe with his picture only posts, which seems to be the whole gimmick of the role, whatever it might be.

As for the rest of the players... Not much I have to say. Most of them seem like they're having their usual operandum, I fail to nitpick anything weird or clashing on the things people have posted.

Again, sorry for not coming here to play earlier, I simply couldn't. If you guys want anything from me I'll be here the rest of the day.

Maven89

Smash Master
I was hoping to start some discussion with my nonsense but everyone ignored it

I think Shishoe has really weak evidence on him but is still the best choice if we’re doing a shot in the dark. Maybe an inactive otherwise if there’s someone who hasn’t posted

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Riiight. Sorry for being late to the party, life was rough and wasn't able to log in in the whole week, game started without me even knowing it. Not really in the greatest mood to play, but I'll do what I can.

I read the events of the day and apparently... Nothing has really happened? Shish began voting whoever voted him and I feel it was either for the memes or due to some kind of ability that works against the one who voted for you? Not really sure what of the two, probably just shishposting since it was the beginning of the game. I think Shiny it's doing obvious Shiny stuff, but it was easily noticeable the input of Bard in some of his posts (not complaining). The other big thingie is Nabe with his picture only posts, which seems to be the whole gimmick of the role, whatever it might be.

As for the rest of the players... Not much I have to say. Most of them seem like they're having their usual operandum, I fail to nitpick anything weird or clashing on the things people have posted.

Again, sorry for not coming here to play earlier, I simply couldn't. If you guys want anything from me I'll be here the rest of the day.
uuuuuh its fine dude, what the hells going on in your life if its been rough .-.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I don't think Shish has done anything to merit lynching him just yet, myself. Basically everything he's done in the game so far just looks like memeing and shishposting, to me. :p

I don't know enough about Star Wars to tell if Nabe and Shiny are actually playing to some role or other, but that seems to be the consensus? If it is due to some role, my first impression is that they're there to weaken the town by making it difficult to figure out what they're trying to communicate, rather than mafia deliberately hindering us, but I could be wrong. We could just lynch one of them to clear it up, but I dunno.

Nothing else really stands out to me currently. Too much nonsense going around for me to derive anything of value.

D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ. Kon should stay at home and never leave it.
That is still a horrible idea.
You got to get out there when you are an adult his age.

I feel bad for Kon. I hope he gets better soon.

D

Deleted member

uuuuuuh shiny konnie isn't injuired and praline is 7 years older than him
I know. I said an adult for "Kon's age", not "praline's age."

Also, he is not injured? What a unit.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know. I said an adult for "Kon's age", not "praline's age."

Also, he is not injured? What a unit.
you say "adult his age" which means ya refrencing praline to do so when she is his age :V
but she is already his age, in fact older :V soooooo...ya

and unit? :V

D

Deleted member

you say "adult his age" which means ya refrencing praline to do so when she is his age :V
but she is already his age, in fact older :V soooooo...ya

and unit? :V
I was not referencing praline.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
uuuuuh its fine dude, what the hells going on in your life if its been rough .-.
Not stuff I want to leave here on public to be honest, just a lot of different stuff, most of them bad, and all at the same time. Honestly I wanted to hop on here to try and just have a rest for a bit because it's been non stop this whole week. Mafia isn't the most relaxing thing to do, but it's still better.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Not stuff I want to leave here on public to be honest, just a lot of different stuff, most of them bad, and all at the same time. Honestly I wanted to hop on here to try and just have a rest for a bit because it's been non stop this whole week. Mafia isn't the most relaxing thing to do, but it's still better.
oh....**** dude sorry to hear :/

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe with his picture only posts, which seems to be the whole gimmick of the role

I don't know enough about Star Wars to tell if Nabe and Shiny are actually playing to some role or other, but that seems to be the consensus?

I don't know enough about Star Wars to tell if Nabe and Shiny are actually playing to some role or other, but that seems to be the consensus?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So if it's not due to his role, and he's not just screwing around, then... I dunno. Maybe someone else inflicted this on him via their own ability?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So if it's not due to his role, and he's not just screwing around, then... I dunno. Maybe someone else inflicted this on him via their own ability?
i'm just gonna call him out on bull**** :V and leave it at that

mostly cause this is day ****ing 1 theres no time for anyone to do ****

much simpler to understand that way

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
if someone inflicted it on him, they literally did it at the start of the bloody day

and that its a day ability

clearly anti town intent

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
oooookay ideas

me, praline, and shiny are the first peeps to pop up into the thread, and nabe was talking there the post i quoted

then after that goldie showed up then nabe started to do his joking images crap

shish showed up seconds after, and oppo also popped up on

if this is an ability and nabe isn't ****ing with everyone, then a mafia member joined in early the day and hit nabe with it early on, and its one of that pool of 6, think i can safely clear myself out so means its between praline, shiny, goldie, shish, and oppo

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
ok he was talking right here

i still honestly think hes full of bull****, but he was able to talk
Well to his benefit I don’t think that counted cause he really didn’t say anything of value.

But that’s just my opinion.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oooookay ideas

me, praline, and shiny are the first peeps to pop up into the thread, and nabe was talking there the post i quoted

then after that goldie showed up then nabe started to do his joking images crap

shish showed up seconds after, and oppo also popped up on

if this is an ability and nabe isn't ****ing with everyone, then a mafia member joined in early the day and hit nabe with it early on, and its one of that pool of 6, think i can safely clear myself out so means its between praline, shiny, goldie, shish, and oppo
How can you clear yourself though? You’re just as likely to have done it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well to his benefit I don’t think that counted cause he really didn’t say anything of value.

But that’s just my opinion.
as far as i can tell, hes the game equivalent of blackmailed if he is saying what he is saying (whch is cryptic annoying bull****)

then he shouldn't be able to post any words, only images

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Translation: him posting actual words in that post was a mistake, and the pencil with the eraser is "delete this post"
holy **** thank you moydow >->

geezus **** everything nabe posting is just annoying me
....the face palm still pisses me off

so wait....

if posting words was a mistake....then shouldn't he have gotten mod infractred or host killed or something?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh ************ screw you

okay i'm done, ditching you now bai~

cause i'm actually trying to find it :V

if i actually did it why would i draw so much attention to actually doing it?
Well fair enough. But it could have just as easily been an inactive. They could have done it and stayed silent to keep the suspicion off them.

Top Bottom