• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nabe I just thought something.
Perhaps there’s a loophole.

Does the rules affecting say you can’t name a picture? If they don’t they why not upload each image with a file name describing what you want to say

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
1. You're asking me who I think is mafia
I guess I should probably answer this one anyway, but from re-reading the thread the only people raising questions to me are Nabe and Shiny. Nabe for obvious reasons, and Shiny for odd behaviour like tossing his vote on praline for no reason other than he apparently misunderstood Nabe's charades.

Though this whole day has not really produced too much of significance, except for the probability that someone out there has an ability that forces people to only communicate via images, so I dunno. Maybe we should just remove some of the inactives, since they usually turn up at least one mafia member.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I also did a vote count while I was re-reading

Shish: 1 (Maven)
Maven: 1 (Thirdkoopa)
Shiny: 1 (AlphaSSB)
Natz: 1 (Shish)
Opossum: 2 (praline, Nabe)
praline: 2 (Opossum, Shiny)
Nabe: 1 (Natz)

Not voted yet: Pokechu, LoneKonWolf, Fire Emblemier, GoldenYuitusin, Z25, Jojalole, Moydow

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I feel like we've gone from playing Mafia to charades with GIFs and images. Its awful.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe please tell me that you'll be able to communicate normally at some point.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly shiny is looking to be connected to Nabe.

Shiny grilled Nabe over his ability and tried to make things the opposite of what they were. He's barely said anything since.

And as we've learned from the past, when mafia, shiny just goes quiet.

He hasn't been his zany self this game.

And Bar is playing with him, so we know that bar can get crafty and good and defending himself.

So I'm going to

Vote: Shiny/Bar

Its nothing personal and I really don't like having to lynch shiny day one, but his behavior indicates potential scum to me, especially when he ignored any request for explanation.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
GUYS I'M BACK ;););)

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO PLAY CHARADES NOW

IT'S MY TURN, NABE!!!!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I feel like we've gone from playing Mafia to charades with GIFs and images. Its awful.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe please tell me that you'll be able to communicate normally at some point.
vote: alpha :troll:

this is WONDERFUL

sorry @ natz but this is really fun!!!!! I've always loved charades! no hard feelings if you vote me :'^)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I propose that from now on

the whole thread converses through pictures!!!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I think Shiny seems sketchy so I’m gonna change my vote to him

Vote Shiny

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Ok finally off from work, oh so Nabe was forced to play charades, huh. If anything it might have to do with Palpitine severing a Jedi's connection to the force maybe? That's one assumption I have, that makes sense with the flavor. It could also be a 3rd party like Jar Jar Binks that trolls players, town and scum alike.

Also for who I think is scum, not sure at the moment, I haven't really gotten a chance to reread the thread, though I can say who I think is leaning more town. Natz, Nabe and Moydow come off as more town to me, Natz due to figuring Nabe out with the blackmailing. Nabe due to being put in such a strange circumstance that hinders his communication. Though, I find people voting Shiny a little opportunistic at the moment ever since Moydow mentioned her reason.

Maven89

Smash Master
Never mind, I was going to do a mosquito barrier spray, but it turns out this truck had the spray gun stolen by the owner, so I have to drive back to the office to get it, then come back and do the job. Give me 2 and a half hours

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Shish:
Maven: 1 (Thirdkoopa)
Shiny: 3 (AlphaSSB, Z25, Praline)
Natz: 1 (Shish)
Opossum: 1 (Nabe)
praline: 2 (Opossum, Shiny)
Nabe: 1 (Natz)

Not voted yet: Pokechu, LoneKonWolf, Fire Emblemier, GoldenYuitusin, Jojalole, Moydow, Maven

Right now @ShinyLegendary is looking to be lynched, we got 50 minutes to deadline. Are we sure we are ok, with him and Bard getting lynched? Or should we look towards someone else?

Top Bottom