• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You ever play Ace Attorney? Like that, you're in trial, defend yourself.
Well I’ve got a useful ability. It’ll help with sith hunting during the night. I don’t really know who my character is, as far as I can tell they had like no dialogue in the movie. Honestly I don’t really know what else to say. I can give more info during the night if people will let me live when it’s less likely a sith will see it.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Do you think a no lynch might suit today? Cause things might look a little clearer tomorrow thanks to night communications being around.
Well I’ve got a useful ability. It’ll help with sith hunting during the night. I don’t really know who my character is, as far as I can tell they had like no dialogue in the movie. Honestly I don’t really know what else to say. I can give more info during the night if people will let me live when it’s less likely a sith will see it.
Yeah I wouldn't recommend going into more detail about your role right now.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Do you think a no lynch might suit today? Cause things might look a little clearer tomorrow thanks to night communications being around.
bad idea is bad. We're not no lynching this early; we need the information, or else we're going to go into Day 2 with just about as little information.

WCS, LaL or we catch one of the fishy RVSer's imo.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
bad idea is bad. We're not no lynching this early; we need the information, or else we're going to go into Day 2 with just about as little information.

WCS, LaL or we catch one of the fishy RVSer's imo.
What does wcs and lal mean?

I feel like these acronyms are pointless if everyone doesn’t understand them lol

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
oh, my bad.

LaL = Lynch all Lurkers.

WCS is one you should all def know for Mafia. Worst Case Scenario.
Yeah, I usually write out Worst Case Scenario when I use it.
Anyways I do agree in the sentiment of LaL, we tend to have lurking/opportunistic/inactive scum often in these games.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
sooooo we should lynch one of the inactives then?

know konnie hasn't been online dued to getting hit by a car today, but don't know who else is inactive :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
aren't no lynches a bad bad thing?

agreed :V
Depends on the situation. I honestly don’t know if it be good or bad here. Shiny and nabe really need to explain themselves imo as they stand out big time.

I find it out we would have two characters with really weird gimmicks but at the same who would fake claim that they could only use pictures or that everything is opposite.

I’m far from familiar with Star Wars on the level vann is so who knows maybe it makes sense.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

know konnie hasn't been online dued to getting hit by a car today, but don't know who else is inactive :V
Wait what? Jesus poor mans luck has not been good.

I hope he’s doing alright

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Depends on the situation. I honestly don’t know if it be good or bad here. Shiny and nabe really need to explain themselves imo as they stand out big time.

I find it out we would have two characters with really weird gimmicks but at the same who would fake claim that they could only use pictures or that everything is opposite.

I’m far from familiar with Star Wars on the level vann is so who knows maybe it makes sense.
meh, idk, thinking having a good start is a good idea then just simply passing the ball to night, even if we spent mot of the day screwing around :V

and ya i just pretty much gave up trying to understand nabe, dude wanna be as unhelpful as possible let him :V won't live long

Wait what? Jesus poor mans luck has not been good.

I hope he’s doing alright
hm? oh ya dudes perfectly fine, all the collision did was give him a headache

hes inactive so if we wanna lynch him i'm down for it :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yo, someone bring me up to speed.
we spend the first day of day 1 goofing off
nabe only talks in images being mute and making no sense
oppo got something apparently
shiny been contradicting and making peeps question him
fire proposing no lynches
koopa is doing stuff and trying to get things onward

thats...about everything majorly important i think that i got :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yo, someone bring me up to speed.
we spend the first day of day 1 goofing off
nabe only talks in images being mute and making no sense
oppo got something apparently
shiny been contradicting and making peeps question him
fire proposing no lynches
koopa is doing stuff and trying to get things onward

thats...about everything majorly important i think that i got :V
Specifically shiny seems to think everything is the opposite of what it should be

D

Deleted member

Nabe seems to have a role Swamp had before that limited speech.

Except instead of having to type in gibberish, Nabe has to speak through pictures.
Such a role sounds like a harmless third-party at worst, frustrating to communicate with townie at best.

As for Shiny? Sounds like typical Shiny stuff. No offense. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Nabe seems to have a role Swamp had before that limited speech.

Except instead of having to type in gibberish, Nabe has to speak through pictures.
Such a role sounds like a harmless third-party at worst, frustrating to communicate with townie at best.

As for Shiny? Sounds like typical Shiny stuff. No offense. :p
that was a thing?

....is nabe a wookie?
awesome

and the thing about shiny this time is that hes not alone, he has barny as a stand helping him dualing a slot, so in other words barny could be influencing shinys actions which gets peeps curious

D

Deleted member

Oh ****, that's right.
Nabe could be Chewbacca.

....now I sleep for real.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
wait wait wati wati wati
that species that the jabba blarghy things is

they pretty much spoke is non english, is it possible that nabe is that species?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh ****, that's right.
Nabe could be Chewbacca.

....now I sleep for real.
considering were star wars characters from the jedi counsel from the phantom meance that have little imapct on the movies i think

doubt it

....are....you a series staple character?

D

Deleted member

wait wait wati wati wati
that species that the jabba blarghy things is

they pretty much spoke is non english, is it possible that nabe is that species?
There were Hutts that spoke English in Clone Wars.

considering were star wars characters from the jedi counsel from the phantom meance that have little imapct on the movies i think

doubt it

....are....you a series staple character?
This shows how tied I am. I forgot we're specifically Phantom Menace themed and was just thinking Star Wars in general.

And no. I wouldn't say my character is a series staple. He's got a bigger role in Clone Wars than in any of the movies he appears in.

NOW I'm going to heckin' sleep.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
There were Hutts that spoke English in Clone Wars.

This shows how tied I am. I forgot we're specifically Phantom Menace themed and was just thinking Star Wars in general.

And no. I wouldn't say my character is a series staple. He's got a bigger role in Clone Wars than in any of the movies he appears in.

NOW I'm going to heckin' sleep.
ah thankie~ my knoweldge of star wars is jack **** :V
*tired
Not "tied".

Feck.
lol thats all i wanted dude, go to bed sleep well~

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I didn't expect praline to actually get votes, huh

I really don't like how Shiny hopped on her wagon and how he's been acting though. The oddity of it all is reminiscent of his play from FEH2, I feel, where he didn't even try to explain himself half of the time.

unvote praline

If nothing else happens today I might move my vote to Shiny. I'd hate for him to get out D1 but praline seems in character to me. Shiny's shenanigans could be his actual plays or his joke posts so I don't want to wack him just yet LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Jesus Christ. Kon should stay at home and never leave it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
you make it sound like his luck makes him safe at home :V

ya no, its only a matter of how not when
Fresh reminder that Kon and Natz irl belong to a mafia family and that explains everything they've ever said.
funny enough you say that one of my neighbors actually believed i was part of a gang lol

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
. . . I can see i missed literally nothing of much useful substantial.

It was practically headache inducing to read through all of your antics.
Yesterday was harsh on me, a busy day to focus on life than the internet.

I'm not a much active person on this forum.
I'm a bit more sturdier than you think i am and need to get up every day to get the daily bread. Theres no such thing as rest for the wicked.
Fresh reminder that Kon and Natz irl belong to a mafia family and that explains everything they've ever said.
Ah so you finally discovered it. Kudos mate, you may now celebrate in your now suddenly short remaining lifespan. Watch both ways before you cross the street.

Top Bottom