• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why is shiny so obsessed with opposites?

Normally he doesn’t act this crazy. Is this a character claim?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I have no idea what to say about this "silent" cryptic nabe nonsense or shiny behaving as if its opposite day.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
post restrictions suck and I hate them
unless they're like, stuff that's post restricted to not talk about certain information, but that only works in a ******* game.

Anyways, anyone else want to come up with the vote count or shall I?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
post restrictions suck and I hate them
unless they're like, stuff that's post restricted to not talk about certain information, but that only works in a ******* game.

Anyways, anyone else want to come up with the vote count or shall I?
Feel free.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Well... here I go

Vote: Maven 89

Natz - 1 (Shishoe)
shishoe - 2 (Natz~, Maven89)
Maven89 - 1 (Thirdkoopa)
ShinyLegendary - 1 (AlphaSSB)
Fire Emblemneir - 1 (Natz~)
Opossum - 1 (Praline, Nabe)
Praline - 3 (Pokechu, Opossum, Shiny)
No Votes (LoneKonWolf, Golden, Z25, Jojalole, Moydow, fire)

Time to unpack all of this: #172 gave me mod confirmation that BarDull and Shiny are in the same s lot but I'll just focus on Shiny until BarDull has a post. Post #182 has me interested. Night PM's? I need to read front pages more

page 6: mostly OMGUS between Praline and Shishoe, Nabe's Post Restriction is introduced
Natz~ made a post that I kinda missed, but, we need to oget our day one's doing more instead of sitting on our feet

most pages afterwards are mostly, spam, interesting stuff through RVS.

I'm not feeling either the Shishoe or the Praline lynch tbh. Shishoe moves his vote around often (and took painfully long to get to RVS), but I just find that silly town play; Praline's a bit fence-sitting and still goofing off too, but it's not the worst crime. I'm okay with getting rid of one of the ones on their wagons; or we could go LaL. We should probably decide the best course of action soon since deadline is coming up.

No deadline extensions, correct vaanrose vaanrose ?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well... here I go

Natz - 1 (Shishoe)
Maven89 - 1 (Thirdkoopa)

Time to unpack all of this: #172 gave me mod confirmation that BarDull and Shiny are in the same s lot but I'll just focus on Shiny until BarDull has a post. Post #182 has me interested. Night PM's? I need to read front pages more

page 6: mostly OMGUS between Praline and Shishoe, Nabe's Post Restriction is introduced
Natz~ made a post that I kinda missed, but, we need to oget our day one's doing more instead of sitting on our feet

I'm not feeling either the Shishoe or the Praline lynch tbh. Shishoe moves his vote around often (and took painfully long to get to RVS), but I just find that silly town play; Praline's a bit fence-sitting and still goofing off too, but it's not the worst crime. I'm okay with getting rid of one of the ones on their wagons; or we could go LaL. We should probably decide the best course of action soon since deadline is coming up.

ya have me listed there twice lol

i'm on fire train, the vote was more or less an gut shot out of feel, but his reaction to it makes me even more wanting to clamp it down :V

also whats post #182?

and what post did i make :V

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Well... here I go

Natz - 1 (Shishoe)
Maven89 - 1 (Thirdkoopa)

Extensions only in the event of a tie.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
LaL?
That's an abbreviation I haven't heard before.
ya have me listed there twice lol

i'm on fire train, the vote was more or less an gut shot out of feel, but his reaction to it makes me even more wanting to clamp it down :V

also whats post #182?

and what post did i make :V
I don't think there was anything wrong with my reaction, I would be more worried in a circumstance where I glossed over it like its a Rvs vote.

D

Deleted member

9/28 6pm PST
i panicked when thirdkoopa said it was coming up and thought I missed a whole day or smth

Anyways, I don't like Praline lynch tbh, never a fan of RVS lynches.
praline praline
I'd like you to make a statement first before anything else though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
i panicked when thirdkoopa said it was coming up and thought I missed a whole day or smth

Anyways, I don't like Praline lynch tbh, never a fan of RVS lynches.
praline praline
I'd like you to make a statement first before anything else though.
What would you like me to say?

Top Bottom