• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
....he uses...force points....to talk....

sigh...sounds so stuipd

i seriously say just to kill him off and not deal with this annoyance >->
I don't think he uses force points to talk, the mod infraction for him talking was just taking away a few of his force points.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I don't know, I kind of like playing Charades with Nabe LOL

Maybe I'll pull out some pics myself??? :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I have never heard of a silencer that does something like that. Just prevents them from posting period....

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
first two i get

just gonna get offended at the last one and say another screw you nabe

so ya, which brings up another bloody hell of a question

if nabe is saying the bloody truth, that means whoever did this, did this literally at the start of the phase

which means before the text post, which was literally just me shiny and praline, and thats it, unless they just dropped in and ditched the whole thread till later ya

i still just despise nabe though so blargh

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't know, I kind of like playing Charades with Nabe LOL

Maybe I'll pull out some pics myself??? :laugh:
god ****ing no this is the horrible to ever ****ing deal with

hurts cause i also feel like nabe is offending the hell out of me with his pics

if ya pull out those pics pokechu i will put a vote on you and lynch you so i don't have to deal with multiple amounts of this ****ing bull****

D

Deleted member

Silencers existed before.

None made people communicate only through images, though.

D

Deleted member

i think its a loophole nabes abusing tbh

like he can't use his voice, but he can use his body and hands which counts as the images
Loopholes never existed before is my point.

Silencers straight up prevent people from posting during the Day phase.
Nabe's in a position where he can speak with charades, which is unusual.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

if ya pull out those pics pokechu i will put a vote on you and lynch you so i don't have to deal with multiple amounts of this ****ing bull****
I don’t think he’s intentionally trying to offend you, Natz.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Awwww :(

I'll make sure mine are really easy!!! It'll be fun, Natz! :'^)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So if someone did inflict this on Nabe and he's not just having us on, then the next questions would be, how long does it last, and can others get targeted with it as well? Maybe our third-party is responsible?

if nabe is saying the bloody truth, that means whoever did this, did this literally at the start of the phase

which means before the text post, which was literally just me shiny and praline, and thats it, unless they just dropped in and ditched the whole thread till later ya
Could it have been something done before the game started (so just after the roles were sent out)? Would that make any sense? Though I'd rather if it's not this, since if it was done at the start of the game it makes it easier to narrow down the list of suspects. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Loopholes never existed before is my point.

Silencers straight up prevent people from posting during the Day phase.
Nabe's in a position where he can speak with charades, which is unusual.
depending on how wording is, it can always be so, after all while the roles are generalize and stuff their indiviudal in the creaters custom

vaan could of just done that as a way so nabes not entirely out, which again, if this even exists cause i don't find this all fully believable

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don’t think he’s intentionally trying to offend you, Natz.
really hard to not think that
Awwww :(

I'll make sure mine are really easy!!! It'll be fun, Natz! :'^)
no >->
So if someone did inflict this on Nabe and he's not just having us on, then the next questions would be, how long does it last, and can others get targeted with it as well? Maybe our third-party is responsible?

Could it have been something done before the game started (so just after the roles were sent out)? Would that make any sense? Though I'd rather if it's not this, since if it was done at the start of the game it makes it easier to narrow down the list of suspects. :p
it shouldn't be, it has to be something when the game started,, other wise that means a player was able to act before the game canonically starts, which is an unfair advantage and beign able to use a turn when no one else was able to, so it literally had to be at the very start of the game

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So if it's not due to his role, and he's not just screwing around, then... I dunno. Maybe someone else inflicted this on him via their own ability?
if someone inflicted it on him, they literally did it at the start of the bloody day

and that its a day ability

clearly anti town intent
I also think it’s worth noting that if this was used day one, it’s likely a mafia capable of using it more then once, as I find it hard to believe they would use a one time use on day one. Trying to figure out who is the silencer would be a good move.
Does anyone know of any Star Wars characters that can silence someone?
No idea, but maybe they have being held back by the force? Sort of like a force choke

Top Bottom