• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I noticed if I did a kick flip at the right time I go faster across a stage. Is there a certain timing for this? I like when it moves quicker across.

:018:

Player-1

Smash Legend
zinoto won a tournament beating ally's kirby, but ally full mk in gfs and zinoto won with a clutch naner lock too good

edit: lol oh **** nvm, i turned the stream off after zinoto got the infinite cuz it froze on me, apparently he tried to kill too early and ally lived and won the set, 2nd set going on now lmao.

zinoto you suck

Zinoto

Smash Lord
zinoto won a tournament beating ally's kirby, but ally full mk in gfs and zinoto won with a clutch naner lock too good

edit: lol oh **** nvm, i turned the stream off after zinoto got the infinite cuz it froze on me, apparently he tried to kill too early and ally lived and won the set, 2nd set going on now lmao.

zinoto you suck
I know, I'm f****** terrible :(

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
He went snake game 2 and lost.

Set 1 of GFs went to game 5 and I infinited Ally to like 140%, but dropped it when I went for the dsmash kill. After that he killed me and won the set. After that close set, I kinda just gave up.

And Ally won btw. And p1 you prib would've took it to 999% lol I'm so bad.
:phone:

tibs7

Smash Champion
dude that sucks.
worst time to choke :(

just watched winners finals. that mk was kinda terrible :/

Vega4

Smash Ace
I just watched this after I came home, and that was so f***** unfair, why in the world that d-smash didn't just showed up? From all the times... That was going to be incredible...

Anyway, great stuff Zinoto, you deff got it, you are at that level man, and I'm not saying it just because you beat solidly Ally's Snake (the one that Gnes couldn't in Whobo4) and you almost beat Ally (and you deserved it) in GFs, it's more about all those mindgames, movility, readings, and clutch in those times.

Btw, by "that level", I mean ADHD and Gnes level. But you are still far from Player-1's god level.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
can someone post the vids where Zinoto did play in? I want to see
and wow another diddy main who is going to rep him in the future.

Vega4

Smash Ace
can someone post the vids where Zinoto did play in? I want to see
and wow another diddy main who is going to rep him in the future.
You can watch it here:
http://es-es.twitch.tv/mracidapple/b/329927890

I don't remember at what time were Zinoto matches, so you'll have to skim it (Zinoto's tag was "Sunny")
I remember that they Streamed Zinoto vs L-cancel (Olimar), Ally (Kirby, Snake), Mondo (MK), and Ally again (MK).

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Vato, post the links to some of your tourneys (or at least the bracket) so I can put it in the results thread. I just added SPAU2 for myself and I realized you only have 2 tourneys recorded.

Vega4

Smash Ace
You should GDX, after some practice sesions it's not that hard in training mode, what is really hard is take the chances in the right moments (without being so obvious) in a real fight.

Top Bottom