• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well when I watched him vs SLS at first I wasnt impressed at all, I don't think he's that good, but I was really impressed by that lock at the end cuz it was so awesome

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry, it'll have to wait until after this weekend. focusing all resources to CEO for this weekend

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Hey Diddy gang,

I'm sure every diddy has one of these... but here is my diddy playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2F0E17EE25F83164&feature=mh_lolz

It is a mix of general smash techs, diddy techs, combo vids, MU vids ++. Currently 18 1/2 hours worth of video.

Posted this to Inguilt's tech thread, but not sure if anyone else is intersted in checking it out, or where this belongs.
Holy hell that's a lot of videos O.o This is a pretty decent collection, actually, I'll give it a run sometime soon; lord knows it's long enough that I can put it on shuffle and never see the same video twice no matter how many times I watch it, lol

inguilt, your match with spade and cam are up.

Thank youuu, much appreciated

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hardly watch videos. i only watch stuff on adhd since thats easy to find lol(which probably explain why i know very little **** about diddy XD)
dont feel bad. I cant bring myself to watch diddy vids either :laugh:

I can watch AE vids all day though. Oh well

Vega4

Smash Ace
Lately it's pretty hard to find new vids of ADHD and Gnes, it's like they are not playing anymore. Last time I searched "ADHD diddy" recent videos on youtube I only could find a Vato vs some Peach vid. Nice **** btw xD

vato_break

Smash Master
oh it was vs slayerz who is a pretty good peach here in socal lol. i learn new techniques everytime i watch adhd player o.o he's so good. too bad he never frequents these boards anymore

vato_break

Smash Master
i have a notepad on my ipod to remind me of stuff and this is what i have for those two characters.

Side B reflector
banana his side b
Dtilt reflector
dtilt with banana
crawl under reflectors
be patient
falcos jab is beaten by di'ing out and sidebing or diing up and upairing
cancel peanut gun to banana toss
DI up agianst grab to bdacus
SH banana toss
dthrow to avoid grabs
smash DI spike
you get grabbed, you lose.

wario
pivot grab
punish landing
run away
camp
wall out
punish warios double jump
be careful with sideb and recovery

Vega4

Smash Ace
Nice tips.

Hey, someone here lives in San Francisco or know good players there?

Vega4

Smash Ace
i never had to keep a notepad for metaknight -__-. and Players like Sky(wario) and trevonte live in that area
A friend is going to be in San Francisco next week, and he wants to play vs good players there. Please, could you help me to contact them? I need their aim, msn or something.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Got 13/75 at PS4. Wasn't playing well, but learned a bit MU wise. Next tourney will be impulse :)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Thx and it is. I won't be at another tourney for two more weeks (time to learn some MUs I guess).

Also, P1 I added a lot of your tourney results to the tourney thread. The alabama Smash page really helped (that is a brilliant idea, I might do that for MI). Can you check to make sure your wins/losses are right? Things like that swiss bracket thing (AUSOM V I believe) kinda threw me off.

tibs7

Smash Champion
when you jump out of shield and popgun you automatically cancel it. i didnt know that...

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
when you jump out of shield and popgun you automatically cancel it. i didnt know that...
LOL

How easy is it to B-Reverse like this? I want to see if you can use this to F-Air someone behind you OoS if you can do it fast enough. If my darn Wii would work I'd try it myself :V

Player-1

Smash Legend
Reverse fair OoS sounds sexy but it's already a frame slower than bair, not to mention the frames for a popgun cancel, it'd have its uses i think, but they'd be situational

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Jump out of shield? Welp I won't be doing that anytime soon lol

Not really any big tourneys nearby for me to go to. There's one in Florida the end of July that oos may attend. Aside from that apex is probably my next biggie unless I get money for devastation 2012

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I actually use both L and R to shield. Its instinct if I use L or R at any given time

I also changed my Y to shield, and use that to shield sometimes too, depending on the situation :laugh:

also hey cam o.o/

Edit: when the **** is there gonna be a hype georgia tourney for me to megabus to? We have one from Orlando-Atlanta and I feel like its going to waste

vato_break

Smash Master
me and player-1 have the same controls lol. x to grab, l to jump, tap jump off. i can't get used to new controls..i had them like that for the longest because mario needs upB OoS(ex: of its **** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjx0A5KWYU) and tap jump off because marios uptilt is hard to not jump with it on <_>

not sure if my control setup helps or hurts my diddy game though, im not sure. so times ill upB OoS vs weird moves lmao

Limeee

Smash Champion
i use l jump and tap jump off when i play characters with up b out of shield

my diddy is weird though. i use just tap jump off and i use r for shielding but l for insta throwing :/

i tried using only one but i can't insta throw with r for whatever reason

:009:

Top Bottom