• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I still think that meta knight has a really good banana game.
a good glidetoss,he is fast and he has a good dash attach+arials to pick banana's up. He can follow up with his grab,Smash,upB,Nado.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
also this is the general threat and iirc today is P-1's birthday.
at least AIB says so. P-1 happy birthday

Zinoto

Smash Lord
o Happy birthday P1 :D

Wait....you have an AiB? o.O

Also, Ingulit can I get control of the tourney results thread? I saw some of the other character boards' thread and they look really cool. I want one for us.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Zinoto, yeah, I'll transfer control of the tourney thread when I get back.

Just got 5th at P1's birthday party tournament (that he didn't go to). I finally beat Spade (Marth main, 5th in our state) but keep losing to Kismet and Cam (Pika, 6th in our state). Vids soon.

:phone:

tibs7

Smash Champion
lolz p1 yeah 7 sounds about right

vato you just do normal insta-throw inputs
air dodge catch + cstick

tibs7

Smash Champion
LOL wtf shaya

he will actually get *****

nd will probably enjoy it too

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
Zinoto, yeah, I'll transfer control of the tourney thread when I get back.

Just got 5th at P1's birthday party tournament (that he didn't go to). I finally beat Spade (Marth main, 5th in our state) but keep losing to Kismet and Cam (Pika, 6th in our state). Vids soon.

results?

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
The results thread should be up soon, but 1st and 2nd were Kismet and Reflex (I didn't catch the end of the last match and honestly forgot who won), 3rd was Cam, 4th was George (Kirby, PRed in AL), 5th me, 7th Spade and... uh... someone else, not sure

EDIT: Zinoto, go on ahead and make a new tournament results thread and I'll sticky it. It would be a lot cleaner than necroing the really old thread.

Limeee

Smash Champion
can anyone give me a quick summary or any tips for diddy + mk in dubs?
i forgot to ask yesterday, i leave in half an hour for tourney lol
:009:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you got unsubbed because you don't use diddy anymore

#disappointedinyou
lolwhat? I go all diddy in singles, except the occasional frigate counterpick

I also go all diddy in doubles, except sometimes wario depending on what character my teammate uses.didnt you see the crapload of videos from our May brawl tourney? I think I had one wario vid in there :laugh:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
A new social thread was made (much to P1's chagrin), and your subscription was probably for the old (inactive) thread.

You all should critique my matches in the critique board btw. Some important matches haven't been uploaded from my last tournament yet (Me vs. Cam and me vs. Spade), but my match against Kismet is there, and lord knows I need help with that x)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yo......GDX is great.

That is all.
glorious post

A new social thread was made (much to P1's chagrin), and your subscription was probably for the old (inactive) thread.

You all should critique my matches in the critique board btw. Some important matches haven't been uploaded from my last tournament yet (Me vs. Cam and me vs. Spade), but my match against Kismet is there, and lord knows I need help with that x)
ah ok that mustve been what happened lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
this is the most beautiful single banana lock i've seen btw. It brings a tear to my eye every time I see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r5O4_tG5t10#t=276s

Down by 140%? No prob, just slip him with a banana, read the roll, buffer a monkey kick so you can footstool out of it, start the footstool infinite, finish footstool infinite with uair catch for the hell of it, transition into normal falco infinite variation. 2gewd

vato_break

Smash Master
this is the most beautiful single banana lock i've seen btw. It brings a tear to my eye every time I see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r5O4_tG5t10#t=276s

Down by 140%? No prob, just slip him with a banana, read the roll, buffer a monkey kick so you can footstool out of it, start the footstool infinite, finish footstool infinite with uair catch for the hell of it, transition into normal falco infinite variation. 2gewd
holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom