• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sup brah

And I thought 1-2 pummels + fthrow is the same damage as fsmash. Plus its non smash Di able

Also my loss to chibo was hilariously aggrivating. That claw bodied the **** out of me :laugh: I have terrible stage luck so I honestly wasn't suprised. I played zynth and I died to frigate twice in game 2 (still won the set though)

All in all im ok with my loss to false cause I was outplayed. I havnt had a match that good in awhile. I'll do better at WABA for my diddy brothers. No AE to distract me or my practice time and with Florida to back me up

:phone:

Vega4

Smash Ace
But when your opponent is under 10%, you can't do 2 pummel, just 1 if he doesn't mash his controller at all. I say this after watching Zinoto vs Chibo, because lot of times (when Chibo was at low percent), all that Zinoto did after hitting him with a naner was a grab and a F-Throw (without even one pummel), I guess he was thinking that Chibo would mash his controller or something.
F-throw gives you 11% + 2% per pummel (at low percent you shouldn't pummel), and F-smash can give you 19% (easy to get at low percents and specially vs heavy chatarters imo)...

Btw, GDX, aren't you practicing the infinite?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Edit: I rarely see the 19% dsmash, both cause I don't get the sweetspot and most people DI the first one. But I generally prefer 1-2 pummels to throw, unless its really low percentage in which it doesnt matter unless I need the positioning at that time

also, I've never practiced the infinite. I dont think i couldn't do it (im sure I could with practice), but I dont want to really infinite people with diddy kong. If i wanted to infinite someone I'd play ICs or Marvel

Vega4

Smash Ace
Thanks for the stream, but...
WABA's stream sucks so hard. I'm so fuc*** mad, I can't believe that even today there in the USA they couldn't get a decent stream, even here in Latin America we get decent streams...
Something like that just kills all the hyppe, in that video you barely can see what's happening.
A great tournament deserves a at least a decent stream, I can't believe that even in these days a tournament that big can get a decent stream.

I'm sorry for saying this, but I was waiting this for so long, and as soon as I watched the stream I was like: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Vega4

Smash Ace
From what I was told its gotten better

Nop (or I just don't want even imagine how it looks liike before).

That video doesn't even look like 140p, you can barely see what's happening.

EDIT: Now is better. Thanks.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Lost to mjg and shaky, beat stingers and 4god. Against mjg we went really even first stock both games and then I died first (sded first game) and just couldn't kill him without taking a good bit of damage. I think that's kinda the MU from both sides though, both can rack up a lot of damage on the other while they are trying to get kills really easily so I think that first stock is really important. Shaky I got wrecked this time, he was just reading me hard, simple as that really. I probably could have played the MU better and played safer, wasn't playing the against the character very well I was trying to play too much against the player and shaky is smarter than me so that was my flaw there.

Got 5th in doubles with seibrik lost against mjg and ally which were relatively close, then we lost to pwii and shadowpj, we kinda wrecked them game 1 diddy MK, then seibrik wanted to try wario to see how he'll work for future matches and we wre getting wrecked at first but brought it back but still lost, then he went back MK and we lost game 3, they just got some good strings together in the beginning and kept the lead, probably shouldn't have had seibrik change chars :/

Played pretty well though, should have all of my bracket stuff saved and stuff

Gnes

Smash Master
Pj is my student. He will soon be the most powerful toon link.

Also every toon link is free in the diddy matchup cept for jerm.

Zinoto u bad against D3 why?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

I lost against him last game, last stock, last hit :laugh:

I'm mainly upset because denti played the winner and I feel pretty confident in the olimar matchup

Zinoto

Smash Lord

I'm bad at MUs where I have to just stand there and wait for them to approach me. I thought I could just rush him down and abuse :diddy:. I didn't know he was like one of the best of his character lmao. It won't happen again sir. Next time I play a :dedede:, I will make you proud Mr. Gnes :)

Tigrex777

Smash Rookie
me vs mjg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t5Y2CwffYQ&feature=g-all-u

so ya like i said before I think this MU heavily favors the person who takes the first stock because both characters can rack up damage pretty fast and easily while the other one has a hard time killing.
You did a nice job, P-1. This is always an annoying MU. I learned a lot from watching this one, though. It's really hard to get in on Tink without eating a bunch of damage.

tibs7

Smash Champion
My brother is going to apex.
He's gonna MM p1.
He is actually going to destroy you lol

Vega4

Smash Ace
Player-1, you guys haven't uploaded yet Reflex vs Rio? Hurry up, I need to troll a friend that main Wario xD

Btw, what about the guy that said that Esam lost to Wolf and he was going to upload that video?

Player-1

Smash Legend
i'm talking about mc pe vs esam

won a tournament today, lost to an up and coming pit player gadiel vastar, sded game 2 and got timed out game 3, but came back and beat him and 4god in 2 sets in GFs apparently over an hour long. Gets home at 7am in the morning

Top Bottom