• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Panhandler Manhandlers Present RBB!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
RAM AND THE PANHANDLE MANHANDLERS PRESENT *DRUMROLL*

RAM'S BIRTHDAY BASH!

( If you have any questions My Aim is RAM7337@aim.com and my Cell Number is 850-313-1903 Directions will be posted Tommorrow )

When - Saturday March the 10th

Where- 8201 Hartington Dr Navarre FL 32566 ( Address for RAM'S humble abode ) a four bedroom house with two bathrooms , a nice sized garage and a hugh backyard at our disposal if the weather is nice enough two more setups can be placed outside, if not the House is still big enough, besides 4 setups are possible in the Garage. ;)

Singles annd Doubles tourneys will take place on this day with a possible random tourney to follow after the two Main Events if time allows.

you may arrive at any time you please, registartion for doubles will begin at 11:30 on the dot and shall close at noon. after doubles finals, single registration will close and we will give a break for peeps to grab something to eat or if everyone want, order Domino's 5 for 5 deal in advance to speed things up a bit.

Places to satisfy Hunger around my house/ not walking distance but not a far drive at all 4 mins top ( not even that much )

Burger King
KFC
Pizza Hut
Domino's
Taco Bell
Waffle House
McDonald's
some Smoothie Place that also have subs and chips
There will be limited drinks in the house but all drinks will be free, just try to leave some for the others please.

Entrance Fee/Prize winning's

Singles will be 10 bucks a person * Pools will be used if Attendance is high Enough followed by Brackets *

60% payout for 1st
30% Payout for 2nd
10% Payout for 3rd

Doubles entry will be 20 bucks a team ( Ten bucks a teammate) Payout will be the same as singles

RULES
SINGLES and DOUBLES - Best 2 out of 3 (finals 3 out of 5)
-singles 6minute and doubles 8 minute time limits
-Dave's Stupid Rule will be in effect Kiddies.
-team attack on
-(after 1st round) loser choses stage, winner choses char, then loser chooses char, repeat if needed for 3rd round
And Pleas Please BYOC I don't care if it have Dog Doo Doo on it, Spider Eggs stuck on the C stick , **** filled Zits or W/E just remember this golden rule if necessary.

SINGLES NEUTRAL STAGES
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi Story
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams

DOUBLESNEUTRAL STAGES
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi Story
Dreamland 64
Donkey Kong 64
Rainbow Cruise

SINGLES SLOB STAGES/ Available for Agreement if necessary
-Final Destination
-Fountain of Dreams
-Battle Field
-Kirby's Dreamland 64
-Yoshi's Story
-Pokémon Stadium
-Corneria
-Mute City
-Rainbow Cruise
-Green Greens
-Mushroom Kingdom II
- Mute City
-Pokefloats
-Kongo Jungle 64
-Brinstar
-Jungle Japes

STAGES BANNED ONLY FOR DOUBLES
Mute City
Fountain of Dreams

STAGES BANNED FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES
-Icicle Mountain
-Great Bay
-Flat Zone
-Hyrule
-Mushroom Kingdom I
-Brinstar Depths
-Fourside
-Big Blue
-Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
-Onett
-Yoshi 64
-Kongo Jungle
-Venom

Last but not least all smoking must be done outside of the house.

Pre-reg List

1.) RAM ( The Host with the Most )
2.) Drumma Boi
3.) Boomstick
4.) Rook
5.) Fumin - Maybe
6.) Ragnarock
7.) Mr P
8.) LKP1
9.) J Rudolph
10.) 3GOD - Maybe
11.) Rice
12.) Lee- Maybe
13.) Moogle - Maybe
14.) Cyphus-Maybe
15.) EET-Maybe
16.) NadaisaGod - Maybe
17.) Dogysamich - Maybe
18.) Dugasaurus
19.) Dugasaurus Friend
20.) Planet X
21.) Mike
22.) Mark

Total - 15 Participants ___ 7 Maybe's

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
RAM: you misspelled your address, the street is Hartington not Hardington. Pluss you forget to add "Navarre, FL 32566" to the end.

The full address should read: "8201 Hartington Dr Navarre, FL 32566"

Also note that since it's newer, it's not listed in Mapquest. However you can get directions from Google Maps. Switch it to Satellite mode and you'll see RAM's house is the one on the corner of Hartington & Branston. ;)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol the street sign at ram's house says harDington lol but it is ok joe u onlyl ive in his garage :) lol

also @ epsilon - no it is his bday not ures u buy him gas lol

also gas is not bad at all if u ride with 4 people to a car then it is like 7 each to fill the tank and it isnt that far of a drive it might be 2 tanks of gas..... so 12 to 15 extra dollars to come to an OOS tournament and play some awsome and nice people u have never played before. so find some friends and come test your skill on us ;)

p.s. isnt it only like 5 hour drive for u?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
yo put me and MR.p LKP1 on the list I'll see later on today if James can come.

RAM

Smash Lord
Yeah the Street Sign Says Hardington I atleast know that much since living here. but I did forget to add The Zip and city but I fixed that now get back in the Garage Manko!!!!!!

nice to see Mobile coming.

Pre -Reg updated

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
weird, google maps says it's "Hartington". If you try looking for "Hardington", it says it's not there.

Sounds like either the street sign people, or google made a typo. :p

GAwes

Hidden Boss
wish i could go to this, i liked smashing at rams place lol, but i'm going to the atlanta car show that day (sorry guys, can't pass it up, been waiting a year for it). . . you guys should have came to FP last weekend though for real, that tourney was beaaaaaast. see ya soon hopefully

3GOD

Smash Ace
I might have to see about coming to this...depending on whether or not I can get some folks to come with me...I need a good practice tournament before INN V :)

Edit: When is your birthday RAM? Mine is March 15.

RAM

Smash Lord
3GOD - My actual Birthday is the 7th but the 10th is a Saturday also this tourney is also a chance to practice for INN 5, I hope you and a few can make it but I hope you don't mind that I put you down as a maybe for now.

Gawes - that's was Drummer's House, I live about 15 mins away from him. I wanted to come to FP but I'm Jobless and I have been trying to save money for INN, if you go to INN we should play a few rounds. on a side note I want to make it to more GA tournies ^_^

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
k so im definetely liking the sound of this. sounds like it would be pretty A.
i guess i'll talk to cyphus or something about making it.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Ram, do you need me to help with anything or bring anything, you know I don't mind helping out.

RAM

Smash Lord
I know my boy Lee would atleast show some interest Hope you and some of my Boys from LA show.

EEt- Try to drag Taylor and a few others down here with ya ^_^

RAG- a good guy as always, There's nothing I can think of at the moment but I'll keep ya posted if something pops up.

Rice- What's with the sad face? dose'nt that mean you have a chance of attending?

rice

Smash Journeyman
well, i have a really good chance of attending, cause im supposed to be home 100%
just need a ride to your place i guess..

RAM

Smash Lord
I just hope you can I have alot of maybe's but you can be considered a defenite cause I'm sure one of us can come pick you up.

Hey Rag any word of James coming yet?

rice

Smash Journeyman
Well, i want a lot more people to come, so work on that ryan. I tried talking to moogle personally and stuff, and some other people for you...get more people interested... lol
can't wait to play you guys again :), i haven't played at all pretty much since feb 3rd, and ....not that much before that :\, need to get some more playtime in :).

RAM

Smash Lord
Yeah Moogle Mentioned in the Alabama Thread he might be able to come. who else did you talk to? BTW of course I want alot more ppl to come it would'nt be any fun if it was only a handful of us ya know, but to the point I'm going to work from Tommorrow to Friday, so that money can help for my trip to Inn and cover my Real Estate Classes that I will take sooner or later.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude i will definatley pick u up from ure house if chris doesnt..... which im sure he will as long as he isnt already in town here. we have been smashin a good bit lately so when u get here u will get alot of practice in. cant wait to play my boy again... ive been missin playing against an asian in smash and not any asian but our our asian.

RAM

Smash Lord
* BUMP* well from the looks of it I might just cancle this tourney due to the fact that not many ppl are responding or telling me if they are coming or not, I'll give it a bit more time before I give my final say so.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Don't cancel the tourney because of that. You can be bored with a 100 people and have a whole lot of fun with 10. Just give it time Ram, I'm sure people will come, and I'll help to with trying to get people to come, but just remember numbers don't matter all the time. I still have a bunch of when you guys come to my biweeklies and it just be 8 of us, but we still have fun, at least I do and the same for your biweeklies, just listen to me and give it time.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hell yea rag dude it is always fun when u guys come to hang out and when we go to we r all turnin out to be pretty good friends. lol and dude its crazy u play almost as many games as fumin lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yea your right we all are becoming pretty good friends and its is pretty fun when you guys come to Mobile to, it gets kinda boring when you guys leave or when i have to Fort Walton. And maybe I will have the chance tp play fumin one day too.

p.s. RAM add james to the coming list to, he will come for sure.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i hear nada talks alot of noise about how he could beat me easily now and 4 stock me.... hrmmm i wonder if this is true??

if so ill MM $20 and win to shut up the noise; if not kill the rumors now before i unleash the beast :)

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
i hear nada talks alot of noise about how he could beat me easily now and 4 stock me.... hrmmm i wonder if this is true??

if so ill MM $20 and win to shut up the noise; if not kill the rumors now before i unleash the beast :)
LOLWUT. Oh yeah, because we all know how easy it is to 4-stock someone that's been consistently breaking you in half for close to a year. </sarcasm> Btw, if Geoff's telling you this, I can't believe you're taking him seriously. We're talking about the guy who spends hours on WoW trying to translate Horde-speak and then calling them n-words.

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
Bible? Rofl, I told him that I think I might be able to beat you now with Fox, because we broke close to even last time, but you won. If he assumes that I can 4-stock you now, that's him. I've never gone off in a tangent about angrily 4-stocking you with the fist of an angry God, etc. I honestly can't think of a second person, though. I talk to Geoff pretty much daily, Bible maybe weekly, but hardly no one else in the Smash scene. I talk to RAM here and there, but never said anything about angry 4-stock, fist of an angry God, etc, I haven't talked to Rice in forever, I never really talk to Kiefer, Jason's been on vacation, so I'm lost here.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
u r still coming up empty handed on people so dont worry about it... but w/e ure still cool with me :) mainly because either way im not too worried about it. i have had people that i went to school talk crap before abaout my skills and im still the one that has a crew that is full of freakin awsome dudes at smash and life.

anyways ryan r we still having this on saturday? what time should i show up? u want me to bring anyting? who else is going? i will try to talk to some guys in my physics class about going tomorrow they found out i smashed and want to lay us...... how does everyone know about me smashing....... w/e its good for us cause we r building up the scene.

RAM

Smash Lord
it's next saturday, and bring w/e you feel like bringing. don't know who will actually come cause there are so many maybe's and I have'nt heard from anyone.

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
I think I found out what happened. I think you misheard a few things. That 4-stocking John thing, are you sure you're the John people were talking about? Because I 4-stocked asian John once, and Bible twice last time I went.

Top Bottom