• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Panhandler Manhandlers Present RBB!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ok so the tourney is over and here are the results

DOUBLES:

1st THE MOONANITES (ram+ boomstick)
2nd WHITE RICE (rice+rook)
3rd TEAM EXILE (mrp+ragnarock)
4th dude and inferno (dugasaurus+dude)

SINGLES:

1st Dugasaurus
2nd Rice
3rd Ram
4th Ragnarock
5th Boomstick
5th Drumma_Boi
7th LKP1
7th J.RU
9th Rook

fun tourney guys.... ram counters me everytime i play him ever i will never play peach vs him again only fox =] <3 u ram
so great britian aka dugasaurus actually took everyones money..... starting with mr p and then ending with rice....

i missed playing teams..... with white rice and moonanites being solidified as permanent teams im team mateless.... *sigh* ....... well im with fumin in hating teams now.

thanks for coming mobile always happy to have u guys! sorry that u ran out of money and didnt get to play singles mrP :( also J.RU WTH!!!! U CAN DIE SIR!!! All those voices u have can go with u also ;)

well that raps it up.....

p.s. i have to actually smash more instead of street fighter 3rd strike lol

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
yea mate money matches rock, gets the blood flowing. ill be wearing a yellow street fighter II shirt just ask! oh did i mtention they call me Dugasaurus cuz Koopa is my fav fun character and like a dino, i'm old school 8-)
LoL. That shirt made an appearance at AR. Righteous : D

From beating us guys in europe to beating these guys too? U really waste no time D :p

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol i wouldnt say god lol that makes me think along the lines of kdj ken chu, vidjo. It was decently close between him and rice but he was just on that level higher. boomstick beat him in friendlies about half of the time from what i hear.... i think thats what i heard anyways.... but also i think doug said he doesnt like playing against capt falcon. which is a wierd trait that someone would have. usually u hear "i hate marth" or "i hate falco" but man if that is true he hates falcon.... iono thats just wierd.

yea doug was a cool guy it was nice meeting i hope we get to smash with him before he leaves next week. so ram and boom and everyone else we gotta plan a good smash fest this week for his going away. im down for all night monday or wednesday night even the weekend if he is still here. well ill give doug a call tomorrow or later tonight and see when he is free and when he is leaving.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i like marth...and i hate capt prolly more than anyone.

at fc6 i friendlied Doug about 4 or 5x. i think i won twice and he won 3x or something like that. iunno..my memory sux.
Lee also fought him and did good. but those were prolly some gay sheik dittos, so those don't count, lol. (as most know though, he mains fox now)

remembe us doug? =O

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey dug we need to break the tie in our Luigi dittos LOL good tourney Guys, I actually like this game now after I finished in teams. and we do def need to have a fest before Dugasarus leaves.

P.S I came close to winning my own tourney lol, I hate shines on Yoshi Story, and I could'nt ask for a better doubles buddy.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Lol ryan, you gotta admit though, i had to combo into it, and it looked really nice, you were just trying to DI the last 4 hits, cause you couldn't do anything else >.<

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
The pleasure was all mine Ry.

I had alot of fun, and wanna say thanks to mobile for coming, and the dug and his friend, you guys were all great players and great guys. thanks again hope to do it soon!

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
sup spam, bb, and cyphus 8-) lol didnt even know that pic existed, maybe i should put this legendary yellow t-shirt on ebay now! only ever shirt to win 2 tourneys in 2 different countries lol

RAM yea we're 1-1 should finish the set at least! your luigi is ace. shieks down-throw is wicked overpowered in NTSC, gotta get used to it again exploit it like all the other sheikslol. heck i'll make a bold statement, if Nihonjin (best euro player) got his arse over here i dont think anyone could beat him with that ridiculous down-throw and up-air. back to the green plumber i saw some youtube vids of other luigis too, wow theres a lot of awesome US luigi players really trying to prove a point.

eya drumma i'm chilling here all this week in pcola. current plan is to leave this Friday. was gonna contact gandalf too and see if he wants to smash sometime this week

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey dug yea i think we r getting togeather this wednesday for sure.... and tonight but late notice for u to come tonight. but wednesday for sure. ill give u a call and see also ill talk to gandoff and see if he wants to come. anyone else who wants to come please do. it'll be an all night smash fest

:) jessi sends her smiles to alll :)

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
hey dug yea i think we r getting togeather this wednesday for sure.... and tonight but late notice for u to come tonight. but wednesday for sure. ill give u a call and see also ill talk to gandoff and see if he wants to come. anyone else who wants to come please do. it'll be an all night smash fest

Sweet..we got smiles!

and I'm off wednesday night.

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie

at the same house? nice i know theway, will try and get a ride sorted.. hmmmm perhaps gandalf can help me out if he wants to go too lol. bit embarassing at my age with no wheels to get around, although probably not as embarassing as my taste in cars in the first place hehe

rice

Smash Journeyman
Helios ! lol
in any case, it was real nice playing you doug, i can't play against peaches for some reason, but your peach was good, so im not discouraged losing to it :). And John, you gonna rip those vids soon? Or were you lying about you being able to...

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Doug depending on the time I'm sure Someone can come get you if Mr Gandalfs pipe Can't give you a ride.

Boom- **** Straight Wensday it sounds good. yesterday I got wasted pretty bad LOL!!!!!!!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol yea ryan u were pretty far gone bro.
singin little songs like "buh nah ma nah, doo doooo do do doo"

yea me and fumin were laughin all the way home. :) it was a fun night/

also i hope ryet starts playing more because he is gettin alot better. as long as he keeps practicing he will get pretty good.

helios whats up man?

also how old are you doug? that is if u dont mind me asking.....

ragnarock

Smash Lord
yo, yo ,yo had a fun time RAm thanks for inviting me and my Crew, I had fun with everybody especially BOOMStick, man I thought I was crasy, but don't worry boomstick your YoungLink won't 4 stock my Fox anymore trust me.LOL

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, Don't get mad because the young boy ***** the little speace marsupial hahah..Great playing you guys again!

pishaww, I recieved the 4..no..5 stocking just for trying to play a low tier against the whorefox..

GandalfsPipe

Smash Rookie
Anybody interested: Does anyone want to come to my house Sunday and play some money mathces in SSBM or SF3S or any SF for that matter?? Just thought it would be a cool way to get some folks to come over, sence I dont know when ill be able to drive to Mary Esther with my POS truck. (Wont be long though) Im a noob at smash, so thats free money. 3S, i think my money is safe but who knows. Im just jonesin to play somebody in something lol. Peace folks, and thank you for the invite to RAMS.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
aww man if u cant come tonight to ram's house then we wont ever get to see doug ever again.... or atleast for a long a** time....... or if we go to the next fc.... which im not sure about :/

hrmmm i might be able this saturday gandoff but then again im not sure but if i dont go my crew cant cause i have the only semi workin car right now... which it just got worse recently so i dont know about the driving to pcola thing.

i gave u a call last night mr g pipe but it was late so i didnt expect u to answer.... well u should consider coming down tonight at like 5 or whatever time u need to. we are anxious to meet and to play doug again. and to just play.

GandalfsPipe

Smash Rookie
aww man if u cant come tonight to ram's house then we wont ever get to see doug ever again.... or atleast for a long a** time....... or if we go to the next fc.... which im not sure about :/

hrmmm i might be able this saturday gandoff but then again im not sure but if i dont go my crew cant cause i have the only semi workin car right now... which it just got worse recently so i dont know about the driving to pcola thing.

i gave u a call last night mr g pipe but it was late so i didnt expect u to answer.... well u should consider coming down tonight at like 5 or whatever time u need to. we are anxious to meet and to play doug again. and to just play.
Drumma: Lol we are some broke down car havin fools. Well, Im about ten minutes closer to you than p-cola, so if you can make it, sweet, if not thats cool. Sorry I missed your call last nite, I was already asleep. ( Sometimes I go to bed like an old man, I have to be at work at 4:45AM). If you can come, Ill give you some money for gas. ahhh welll

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude if u r in gilf breeze then it is like 20 minutes to ram's house. if u come here tonight we will come there saturday how bout it?

also doug see if u can get dropped off at his place by one of your friends or maybe if u ask gandoff he might come pick u up. if gas is a problem i can put some down for you guys to make it out to smash tonight. also if u need to stay the night im sure ram wouldnt mind. then again i dont like offering up his guest room like i do sooooo if u do intend to stay the night ask him cause i dont want to anger my only ethnic crew mate... i mean my bro :)

<3 ram

RAM

Smash Lord
dude if u r in gilf breeze then it is like 20 minutes to ram's house. if u come here tonight we will come there saturday how bout it?

also doug see if u can get dropped off at his place by one of your friends or maybe if u ask gandoff he might come pick u up. if gas is a problem i can put some down for you guys to make it out to smash tonight. also if u need to stay the night im sure ram wouldnt mind. then again i dont like offering up his guest room like i do sooooo if u do intend to stay the night ask him cause i dont want to anger my only ethnic crew mate... i mean my bro :)

<3 ram
SHUT UP TURKEY!!!!!!!!

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
supp. hmmm all my mates are on the naval base today doing some sort of final project 8-( a taxi looks about 40-50 dollars, not sure what other options there are.

nps if i cant catch a lift with ya gandalf i used to own a F-250 and it did indeed have a lot of hiccups, i know how it goes.

if plans change or if anyones got another idea just gimme a ring.

edit: heres where i am in pcola: 8240 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32514
http://maps.google.com

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Anybody interested: Does anyone want to come to my house Sunday and play some money mathces in SSBM or SF3S or any SF for that matter?? Just thought it would be a cool way to get some folks to come over, sence I dont know when ill be able to drive to Mary Esther with my POS truck. (Wont be long though) Im a noob at smash, so thats free money. 3S, i think my money is safe but who knows. Im just jonesin to play somebody in something lol. Peace folks, and thank you for the invite to RAMS.
I'm Down for some Capcom Fighting Action, but I don't do money matches though, if you just want to play I'll try to make it.

Top Bottom