• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Cynthia is 16.. but i'm only 19... someone please tell me how this is wrong.

I'm not seeing it.

Love>WhatOtherPeopleThink

Gentlemen.. you are CLEARLY forgetting that i have been the focal point of so much scrutiny that honestly at this point whatever you say isn't going to effect me.

Male Cheerleader

Hated by MUCH of the smash community

Hated by my Family

Jail.

Seriously.. nothing any of you can possibly say would upset me.

Good Day Sirs.

=P

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
tuesday starting at 12/going all night im gonna have a fest at my apartment i think, any drugs are welcome

i know kaiser, chinesah, sonicdude and azen all are coming by, anyone else is welcome as long as theyre not idiots.

lemme know if anyones interested, I live right off 270 in Frederick, its about 45 minutes from NoVa

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
****it boss ur the one i wanted to come.... also y didnt chz1 come today i wanted to get a punch :/

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Alex take that sh*t down now.. thats not even funny. Dude thats like posting someone's address, and number w/out them giving you permission. I'm not even kidding.. if you don't edit that post i'll have you IP banned from the boards.

boss8

Smash Hero
****it boss ur the one i wanted to come.... also y didnt chz1 come today i wanted to get a punch :/
lack of money and work basically....just wait till cyberden or CH3

Ck's Theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5qWgqQevFQ

any of yous going to cyberden :O
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i wanna crew battle MRK this time with CK in the squad =/=

<--- is serious about brawl nows LOLZ

wait......you were never serious????

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea i was never serious surprising huh :(

and my name is luis reyes <--------- OMG ITS LIKE POSTING SOMEONES ADRESSS OMG OMG *THROWS A ***** FIT* -.-

boss8

Smash Hero
it's funny hw i can still **** u all......why are u all so bad at brawl??? no seriously y??? i mot thean it's not that hard maybe u guys can switch it up...you all still pretty much play like melee......

rich-it's the same process with the rob...dodge....Dsmash.....charge gyro.....shoot gyro.....laser....Nair..jab..jab....reapete....do something diffrent step it uo...your new name is dr seuss cause u my friend are...EASY TO READ!!!

CK is probly the only one who switches his style up....candy reapets his process as well as korn....**** how pathetic.....same with matt.......honestly though i can just go gameandwatch and kill you all easyly i mean its that simple.....no wonder i am the best in this crew.......GG.......(get back to work while i sit back and be he boss i am......:chuckle:

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Say what you want Will.. I can't retreat Camp like Mario can.. and ALL of my moves have some bs startup lag...

no johns.

no jones.

no jeans.

no jens.

no bills.

no hammertimes.

no orioles hats.

no whale shaped clouds.

no quote message in replys.

no broken speakers.

no eyebrow raises.

no dog *****.

Boss's gf will be unhappy about that last one..

no arrows pointing up.

no refreshing pages.

no breakdancing chickens.

no sweet smelling oak.

no panera green teas.

no stained towels.

no uncharged batteries.

Failure.

Top Bottom