• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Lolz I WOULD have like the fact that school was cut early... if it didn't mean that we'd all miss our King's Dominion trip >.<

azn boy: uhh I've been around for a while lol. I can't go to too many tourneys, due to the fact that I'm 14.. but yeah. Kilmer Middle School. Next year I'm going to TJ though.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol korn, your camera should have them too. it's just one cord with the red, yellow, and white things at the end. same cord you use to play something from the camera right onto your tv.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Hmm.. well last time i was there the only [recent] things they had up winning was that Quiz Bowl Sh*t, and Boys Soccer..

No Jones Fairfax is too good @ Cheer.

*cough* Langley SuX *cough*

*cough* see my states and toss QP son *cough*

*cough* instead of just tumbling hit the gym sometime weakly girl man *cough*

No Jones ;p

edit-

LOL @ JON >_>

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158122&page=19 [last page]

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Check out the matches I uploaded with azen vs forte. **** is crazy.

I actually have many vids of friendlies where I combo with diddy and rei combos with kirby. He did like a 0-50 percent on my sonic and ended it with a d tilt to f smash. ****ing spectacular. I'll upload all those eventually.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Are you guys holding a smashfest soon or up for smashing in the next week? I'm busy this weekend, but I'm bored and will metro down to play with you guys.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
LOL CK.

CK, I remember after the last C3 I was at, you told me you lived really close to a metro station. Metro doesn't cost much (or at least less than current gas prices), so schedule something so we can smash. The CP people are now scattered though until school's back in, cuz we all went home. I can still contact them and see if they want to come though.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I don't know if I'll do good in teams :ohwell:
because I never team in Brawl tourney before..

Are you guys holding a smashfest soon or up for smashing in the next week? I'm busy this weekend, but I'm bored and will metro down to play with you guys.

REBEL !! COME TO MY PLACE AND BRING RECORDER, THEN YOU CAN BRAWL WITH ME AND BOSS
cuz I bought *** wii like month ago!

Top Bottom