• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could go to Chu's tomorrow :(. But I can't because of the surgery. Go win it for me you guys. :)

I still got my Kirby practice up and running even in my crippled state.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Apparently, surgery changes your name as well. Glad to hear it went well though
Yes, it went well and thank you. I had Stage 1 Thyroid Cancer. Luckily, they caught it early during blood work on a normal check up. But it's out of my system and I'm recovering now.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I hate when people say "we have a life". None of you fggts have anymore of "a life" than anyone else in the community. And don't kid yourselves this **** is dead and always will be.

"a life" ugghhhhhh stupidest ****, how do you know what a life is?

edit: sorry for this but yea its the most meaningless thing you can say

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I hate when people say "we have a life". None of you fggts have anymore of "a life" than anyone else in the community. And don't kid yourselves this **** is dead and always will be.

"a life" ugghhhhhh stupidest ****, how do you know what a life is?

edit: sorry for this but yea its the most meaningless thing you can say

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I really not hating I am saying that you don't have anymore of a life than anyone else, live your life how you want

fukking moron

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yeah the life thing is true but lets say in terms of exciting someone who wants to play this game like everyday isn't having as much fun as someone who isn't? Maybe? idk

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yeah the life thing is true but lets say in terms of exciting someone who wants to play this game like everyday isn't having as much fun as someone who isn't? Maybe? idk
Possibly, but seriously no one plays this game everyday that I know of.

Maybe mero and anti do though lmao

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, it's all about Heroes of Newerth.... even though I'd play Starcraft 2. Problem is...
I'd lose my soul to it.

Top Bottom