• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

meepxzero

Smash Master
hey candy i know this is kinda sudden, but you think it be kool if u teamed with neo and i team with greg? I wanna team with greg cuz im the only cooter who hasnt teamed with him . He decided he can go to ToS last minute. If not its kool we can team still since i promised that. Neo and greg can team instead if hes still lookin for a teammate.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
if you guys and whoever from MD comes through to SoVa for Melee this Saturday, the numbers look like they'll be 40+ @_@ You gottttsssstaaa...some random guy from West Virginia is showing up! LOZR will be here too! Maybe Tope/Cyrain/other Richmond players

This ****'s gonna be soooo good ^_^

You guys need to find a riiiide :(

chillindude829

Smash Master
what??? when do i ever talk sh*t?? lol...people asked about it and i just responded...but if you wanna snake ditto mm sure...lmao at boss...i never said to raise it to $40...making things up
just messin around, i prolly wont be up there for a couple months anyway so idk if i will be in practice enough to do the MM

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol yup he was, but it's just pathetic how often he posts about it on the boards instead of talking about it in real life with someone. Wtf does he think he'll accomplish telling the smash community about it, especially since most people have no idea who he is?

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

Reading posts from suicidal people are always funny lolllz. If only more of them went through with it instead of pussying out, but only if they also recorded themselves, otherwise no one would care.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Reading posts from suicidal people are always funny lolllz. If only more of them went through with it instead of pussying out, but only if they also recorded themselves, otherwise no one would care.

lmao, but i got 2 points(flaming) when i post in that thread from mod..

i was like wow.... you don't know how insane Poyo was.........

lol -__-

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Oh ... my ... God

I'm sigging this immediately!

Top Bottom