• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I just sent Prof a hurtful text....

I did it for the banter.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but if he did it for the banter then that's perfectly acceptable. Kind of like me saying;

So your not dead yet? Shame....

Actually that's well harsh. I'm such a git sometimes :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Can you L-cancel yet?
And just so you know, you are meant to L-cancel all moves, since some people think you dont have to L-cancel with characters like sheik, but you L-cancel with every character.

Can someone help me ouy please though, this is a situation which I need advice.
Basically 2day I found out one of my friends has banter but he doesnt have it for the banter which could be dangerous, what should I do, should I report him?
Yeah most important thing is to learn how to L-Cancel B moves first. L-Cancelling Falco's laser is the most important thing I learned.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
bloody hell :dizzy:. I know you guys are just joking but rly it is well harsh :laugh:. telling each other to die and stuff
looool We don't take it seriously so it doesnt seem harsh to us. We have said way worst to each other anyway lool.

Yeah most important thing is to learn how to L-Cancel B moves first. L-Cancelling Falco's laser is the most important thing I learned.
loool I agree, along with learning the quadraple jump timing with every character.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
since when could you l-cancel b moves you noobs

J03

Smash Master
oh my, PDOT, youve been out of the loop for so long,

l-cancelling B-moves (Z-cancel). It only works if you cancel with the Z button and reduces the lag to 0%. you only get a 10 frame window though =/

You cant cancel B moves with
C.falcon
Luigi
Pikachu
Pichu
Zelda
G+W
Ness
and grapple characters (Link, Y.link and Samus)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Rofl fs. Are you guys still thinking its chrisboi? It's clearly delib' spelling mistakes.
Tbh if Mods can check the IP of people you should check the IP on SpkzBoi and see who it matches.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
And they can check RoyBoy while they're at it
looool Why would they need to check RoyBoy???
He clearly isnt doing anything wrong except for posting banter, unlike Spkzboi who is clearly around to cause trouble.

I went round spkz house 2day with Last Dragon, Pops, 4stock/Shock and we got games recorded which will be uploaded on Last Dragon account and I will post the vids in here, tbh I did some extremely **** stuff but warning there is alot of Sandbagging by me and it also has background commentary.

LOOOOOL At VA getting emotional in that brawl thread, he is such a cry baby and so childish, he needs to grow up since he is so disgraceful. People need to put up with me and there is nothing they can do about it.
Your so emotional on the boards, it better stop. Some banter was in this post btw.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tbh I dont think its you now because that person seemed TOO dumb down to be you and you wouldnt create Spkzboi, unless you are using reverse physicology but I dont think you have the IQ to pull that off :bee: lol jkin.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah you got some banter I have seen it Bullet Bill.
I'm glad you havent turned out terrible with no banter like V.A. this guy is an emotional time bomb, I hope he calls the mods on this post cos it will be funny loool, imagine what he would say 'Professor Pro said I have no banter' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You no you are a truly emotional guy when you nearly quit smash from my trashtalk, I will proceed with my banter further by putting my sig up on this post to remind him of his place in this community.

Zeppo, I just wanted you to know that this post was for the banter, lately I have been doing alot of things and not knowing why only to realize I was having the banter Subconsciously

Top Bottom