• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

grayfox

Smash Champion
Haha. I'm just a random who appears everyone once in a while, only to run away again. I do give +20 AP if you manage to kill me though. :laugh:

I see you've got the banter!! Aye they gutted me something proper in FFX, I can't remember what i was trying to do, think trying to capture every monster or get chocobo feathers or something, but I was just getting gutted over and over.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
my god cactuars where the bain of my final fantasy days

especially number 8 trying to get the giant cactuar
Wasn't as bad as going through 20 battles of Tonberries in ff8 or 10 battles of Cactuars to get the giant one in ff6.

I see you've got the banter!! Aye they gutted me something proper in FFX, I can't remember what i was trying to do, think trying to capture every monster or get chocobo feathers or something, but I was just getting gutted over and over.
Maybe the sidequest?

idk :x

grayfox

Smash Champion
Aye i was probably just doing it for the banter but it might've been because i wanted to get that thing for aurons sword who knows, probably the banter.

crewster

Smash Lord
Haha. I'm just a random who appears everyone once in a while, only to run away again. I do give +20 AP if you manage to kill me though. :laugh:
*Sneeks up behind you* Got ya! *Gets a pen knife out and stabes you*

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
NoobKings gonna walk into the room and ganon f-air everyone at once.. before he even plugs in his controller! or maybe just a knee to Proffessor Pros face.

My familys flying out to serbia this summer, and it should be much cheaper from there to the U.K then from Canada directly there.

No hype though, we'll see what happens.

J03

Smash Master
you see this guy i like, he comes in gives some love to his mate and basically says i might come to the UK, i dont care how i do, or at least i dont care how you think i'll do, just wait and see. Nicely done there lad.

Now to give my classy response.

dude you aint got ****, you wanna come struttin around my crib and act like your the big gun coz your glock aint tucked. n**** please, i own this town, my weapons too big to tuck fo shizzle! lets see how your glock holds up against my rocket launcher *****. you gonna get yo *** blown the **** away.

you better walk away whilst yo face is still intact you know what im sayin holmes. My boys got my back on this ****.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
NoobKings gonna walk into the room and ganon f-air everyone at once.. before he even plugs in his controller! or maybe just a knee to Proffessor Pros face.

My familys flying out to serbia this summer, and it should be much cheaper from there to the U.K then from Canada directly there.

No hype though, we'll see what happens.
Aren't you that guy who I messed about insulted you and you got bare defensive lol. Canadians are funny, though I have notice some of them care alot about other peoples opinions about them

c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!

Thats not a combo breaker, its a combo.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you see this guy i like, he comes in gives some love to his mate and basically says i might come to the UK, i dont care how i do, or at least i dont care how you think i'll do, just wait and see. Nicely done there lad.

Now to give my classy response.

dude you aint got ****, you wanna come struttin around my crib and act like your the big gun coz your glock aint tucked. n**** please, i own this town, my weapons too big to tuck fo shizzle! lets see how your glock holds up against my rocket launcher *****. you gonna get yo *** blown the **** away.

you better walk away whilst yo face is still intact you know what im sayin holmes. My boys got my back on this ****.

lool that image is gg. did you c+p the lyrics?

c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!

haha I saw this yesterday.

The commentators were really loud.

WOMBO COMBO, WOMBO COMBO, OH, OH, OH, OHHH.

Top Bottom