• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
dont do it pro , please dont .
Do what, do you mean not arrive at any event but talk about I am going to and still want everyone to think I am very good like you? Cos thats what it seems like you are trying to tell me not to do. What a hypocrite

haha Pro man i love you, will you be my butt buddy

and crewster, do you want to continue?
I will gladly do that, tbh I dunno why you didn't ask me earlier.

My mortal enemy!
It wasn't actually him who said it so I think you should apologize to him for calling him your enemy, you shouldnt throw that word around at anyone.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It was a jk.
Well soz AmcD if I offended you.
It was not a joke, it was a full out thrust for the destruction of AmcD feelings. I could not do that do another individual in the same community as me, we are all trying to make this into one big community and you are here trying to break us up, may I ask why?

J03

Smash Master
i agree, outbursts like that are harmful and well uncalled for. AmcD has a good mind to report you for such a comment. If your going to be like that then i will ask you to leave

crewster

Smash Lord
No I'm not. It was a jk.

Also: Pro came, acused me of being a person who goes around to forums pretending they are educated in the game and does stuff when they are just noobs. Says that somone told him. AmcD says it was him so I call him my enemy. If you ask me I am in the right.

COEY

Smash Lord
please dont put us in the same boat as those europeans >_>. UKs been USA's ***** for so long that were kinda like Canada or something, almost an extension of the you guys.

except whenever USA brings up its current power, the UK waffles on about the good old days. Takes us bloody ages to remember what we were talking about in the first place too!!

As for me, ill be in America alright, roadtrippin' up the east coast lol
It is such a sad day when i read posts like this, wheres your pride man your patriotism? You live in the ruling country of the mightiest empire the world has known. How can you say such things to someone from the lost colony of America. They're even proud of defying us English, saying our tax laws were unfair when then only had to pay a fraction of a English citizen. Plus the fact that the means of getting to America was funded by us English and they had huge new markets open to them just by being there to begin with! It was founded by greedy men like the kind it is still run by to this day.

As for saying we are like Canada hohoho, Canada are in fact like us, similarly so are Australlia though thats more because prisoners were forced there under lock and key. Something that maybe should have been considered for the Americans too tbh. I think the 2 deciding factors are that in both world wars america joined us after we were laready winning and still proclaim themselves soley responsible, even after dropping 2 atomic bombs to end the last one. And the Olympic games represent the world, what do the commonwealth games represent.

Ok i hope you all enjoyed the history lesson, don't question this great country again :)

COEY

Smash Lord
This victory was not just for me, it was for all the fine people of this land.

Quote one of the finest brits to have lived;

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty's Government-every man of them. That is the will of Parliament and the nation.

The British Empire and the French Republic, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

crewster

Smash Lord
Pro, you acused me of being a forum pirate (that's my word for it). You say someone tells that to you, someone says it was them, I call them my enemy and then you get all cross with me for making a jk. I never tryed to break apart the comunity. The very least you can do is stop going on about it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro, you acused me of being a forum pirate (that's my word for it). You say someone tells that to you, someone says it was them, I call them my enemy and then you get all cross with me for making a jk. I never tryed to break apart the comunity. The very least you can do is stop going on about it.
I have also heard from other people in this community that you said to them that you are going to try to break our community up, I didnt believe them but when you said that comment it all made sense of what you've been trying to do from day one. I dont know why you think I should stop when you have done one of the worst thing someone could do, you're lucky somone like Fuzzyness hasnt even banned you yet. I'm not going to report you but if you carrying on I will report you.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I've only played him once when I was playing really badly : / I've improved a lot since then. Now that the johning is all done, he would beat me. Probably quite easily....whilst telling me what I'm doing wrong (thats what I remember from last time).

And yeah I've seen some of your videos your definitely a very good player :) Well much better than me at least, but then again thats not hard.

crewster

Smash Lord
I have also heard from other people in this community that you said to them that you are going to try to break our community up, I didnt believe them but when you said that comment it all made sense of what you've been trying to do from day one. I dont know why you think I should stop when you have done one of the worst thing someone could do, you're lucky somone like Fuzzyness hasnt even banned you yet. I'm not going to report you but if you carrying on I will report you.
I never did any of this (exept make a joke to AmcD, which he was fine about anyway).
You know what, screw it, I've had enough of you trying to insult me. I'll be off now until pro apologizes for being so insulting to me. Pro, I'll see you in h***

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I never did any of this (exept make a joke to AmcD, which he was fine about anyway).
You know what, screw it, I've had enough of you trying to insult me. I'll be off now until pro apologizes for being so insulting to me. Pro, I'll see you in h***
The way you have just responded now gives me more confirmation of what other said you were trying to do earlier. You're acting disgraceful I don't think anyone can trust you. And I know what you said about me yesterday privately to someonelse because they told me the second you said it, which just tells me more about what you did earlier is the truth. I will not apologize for the choas that you have tried to cause. I have not insulted you really much, I have just told you what you tried to do was disgraceful, I'll see you when you can finally be at a smashfest.

THE PERSON JUST TOLD ME RIGHT NOW that you told me that you're gonna try and break this community up on Sunday by doing something but he said he doesnt know what you're gonna do yet, what the hell is wrong with you seriously, I don't understand why you would even take that much time to try and break us up, your being a prick.

crewster

Smash Lord
Wtf? I swear on my life that I never said that. Your the one being a prick. Why believe him rather than me? Wait until sunday and you'll see that he's lying.

EDIT: I've messaged Fuzzyness, he will sort this out.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hold on there Pro, as far as I'm concerned is just someone that posts a lot of boring **** that doesn't make much sense, kinda like Edwin- and Edwin hasn't destroyed our community :laugh:

Also a few introductions are at hand here perhapps

Inertia- this is Mr Pro- plays Fox- VERY technical, very good player

Mr Pro- this is intertia, he plays fox and falcon, he's pretty good, needs to stop johning though :laugh:

grayfox

Smash Champion
This pish banters getting out of line

Crewster everyones just trying to gut you for the banter, relax, Pro is just a cvnt who is in it for the crazy as fvck ****e banter!

You don't know the community that well yet but everyone was just taking the piss, if someone takes something seriously, they probably aren't being serious at all lol. The only thing people actually take seriously on here is where they are in the rankings ROFL you can make fun of them all day long so don't take any of this personally you seem alright etc :068::068:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
^man up and get a more manly name

(is it too late for all that now?? i dont care i will carry it on)

J03

Smash Master
CREWSTER- EVERY NEGATIVE THING THTA IS SAID IS PURELY FOR A LAUGH NOTHING MORE.

if you dont like it, ask us to stop.

we wont, but you can ask, retaliating makes pro target you xD

Top Bottom