• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Noobking is right. If you guys ever wanted to come to the USA, that tourney is your ultimate chance. Its going to be amazing, and its been in the making for well over 5 years. Theres a set date and everything. Start saving now, and you'll definitely make it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Ben dont take it as an offence, return the banter back to him and try to be more like Zeppo for the banter. As long as you are more like Zeppo you will be alright.

Echo ftw!
loool Your dumb on the boards, cant wait to meet you in real life......oh yeah.....I wont lulz.

Someone told me that you are....(forgot the name what it is called) but anyway they said you are a (insert the name when I remember) which is a person who goes round to forums pretending they are educated in the game and does stuff when they are just noobs lool.

J03

Smash Master
I couldn't agree more.

With that said, COME TO USA!!!! MOAR EUROPEANS
please dont put us in the same boat as those europeans >_>. UKs been USA's ***** for so long that were kinda like Canada or something, almost an extension of the you guys.

except whenever USA brings up its current power, the UK waffles on about the good old days. Takes us bloody ages to remember what we were talking about in the first place too!!

As for me, ill be in America alright, roadtrippin' up the east coast lol

Top Bottom