• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Why are you going on like that for?? lool This event will be one of the biggest event in the uk. Why do you want to miss out on it? There wil be smash bros at the event.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
RAF members still owe me a game of alpha 3.

Running away
OWNA owes me a game of third strike.

Running away.
We run from NOONE!! Whenever you're ready we'll destroy your world at Street Fighter! Just give us a shout! Do u really wanna play us at streetfighter tho??? I mean seriously, thats like..... suicide! Your Silly Billy Suicide Children thats what u are!! :oP

Might aswell rename their crew to Running Away Forever.
SILENCE HUMAN!!!

lol Thanks for this information and proving Hurricane Rev lies.
Lol! PPRO makes me laff! Oh sorri bout the delay aswell bro, thats my wii code:

0860-3755-2736

Anyone else who plays MKWII can take it aswell. I should be on later!

One last thing, Seriously guys what is happening with the London Smash Community now???? Since that SPKZ nonsense happened there doesnt seem to be anything happning anymore! I been out of the game for ages tho so I may be wrong but thats the impression im getting! Who are all the new folk? Are they any good? Is there still weekly smash happening somewhere else? (And i mean Melee not Brawl... or maybe Melee and Brawl as long as Melee is there) Are any of the new ppl that good? Coz the last new person i remember that was good was Ppro so u kno how long its been since i was here! Are the tournaments happning in the UK solely Brawl now or are there still Melee tourney's? If someone can answer ALL of thos questions that would be GREAT!!!! :oP

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol! PPRO makes me laff! Oh sorri bout the delay aswell bro, thats my wii code:

0860-3755-2736

Anyone else who plays MKWII can take it aswell. I should be on later!

One last thing, Seriously guys what is happening with the London Smash Community now???? Since that SPKZ nonsense happened there doesnt seem to be anything happning anymore! I been out of the game for ages tho so I may be wrong but thats the impression im getting! Who are all the new folk? Are they any good? Is there still weekly smash happening somewhere else? (And i mean Melee not Brawl... or maybe Melee and Brawl as long as Melee is there) Are any of the new ppl that good? Coz the last new person i remember that was good was Ppro so u kno how long its been since i was here! Are the tournaments happning in the UK solely Brawl now or are there still Melee tourney's? If someone can answer ALL of thos questions that would be GREAT!!!! :oP
Tbh cockyness aside I was the last new person to make a big impact from my ability on the scene, there have been a few decent people here and there though. I think Fuzzynesss does a few smashfests and NO-ONE!!! has gone spkz since the whole incident as he pratically stole from all of us (except v3x?) with that 1 pound every week thing.
A few smash faces I would like to see again, RAF, IWR etc.... everyone except pdot as I dont like him and he is a prick. Thanks for the Wii code and I will add you when I am at home.
But I am the best peach in the UK atm (:D Mr P) most technical peach in europe and most technical fox in UK so I am pretty amazing atm.
And the stuff happening lately is mostly Brawl but some of us real men try to keep to melee

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Hey hey R&F you can play SF online now with like 1/2 frames of lag which is nothing! check out GGPO its ****ing awesome

SF 3
SSF2T
SFA3

other games like mvc

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hey hey R&F you can play SF online now with like 1/2 frames of lag which is nothing! check out GGPO its ****ing awesome

SF 3
SSF2T
SFA3

other games like mvc
Are you being serious

How do I do this

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
whats a good name for an amazing combo video featuring pdot and professor professional

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
whats a good name for an amazing combo video featuring pdot and professor professional
But your a gay guy and you wont put in my sick combos anyway. Like running off the stage with peach doing a umbrella to amazing stage spike, or when I threw a bomb off the wall on FD so it could rebound and hit your sheik (pretty amazing) or when I fire spiked you at the bottom of BF with y.link where we couldnt even be seen or amazing FC combos with peach and amazing fox combos like the double dair on CF......... too much to remember, you did AYYTTT stuff, nothing special like PC........ Time Two Try? Prof is a prick? The cocky one and the sensible one? Too much power? Its actually Time To Try now?
Cant I see it before you release it major prick?
You should put in comedy bit at the end, dem gay bits like i remember one time when we hit each other then shield and then you did the same for LONGGG until my shield broke and a few of those time to try clips you have.... or that jokesss time when i DI away from your down air with y.link on YS so we both died lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
But your a gay guy and you wont put in my sick combos anyway. Like running off the stage with peach doing a umbrella to amazing stage spike, or when I threw a bomb off the wall on FD so it could rebound and hit your sheik (pretty amazing) or when I fire spiked you at the bottom of BF with y.link where we couldnt even be seen or amazing FC combos with peach and amazing fox combos like the double dair on CF......... too much to remember, you did AYYTTT stuff, nothing special like PC........ Time Two Try? Prof is a prick? The cocky one and the sensible one? Too much power? Its actually Time To Try now?
Cant I see it before you release it major prick?
You should put in comedy bit at the end, dem gay bits like i remember one time when we hit each other then shield and then you did the same for LONGGG until my shield broke and a few of those time to try clips you have.... or that jokesss time when i DI away from your down air with y.link on YS so we both died lol.
LOLOL

i scrapped the 1 i was makin for u and started a new 1 today. u can see it if u want i dont care, its not even finished

i kno ur gonna ask to see the old one but i deleted it sorry

and

all those names are ****

apart from time two try :lick:

and yea im gonna put a funny bit at end

like the time u phantom'd away cos u were scared of the fair

anyway, watching these vids..some of the stuff i do..im thinking "im just too good for UK, need to move to America"

prof ur AYYYT, nothin spesh

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Mr Proffessor & Mr . - I am expecting great things of this combo vid :laugh:. As for names I'd probably vote for time to try. It's predictable but it's a rly good phrase

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
74, Worthington Road
Surbiton
Surrey
KT6 7RX

Train Stations
Surbiton (This)
Tolworth (Not generally a good idea)
Kingston

Buses

Stop off at Surbiton Police Station.

webmaster@chaomagic.com

If you want me to pick you up at Surbiton station just ring me.

I'll have Brawl & Melee.

Maybe some other games like Halo if people want.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Mr Proffessor & Mr . - I am expecting great things of this combo vid :laugh:. As for names I'd probably vote for time to try. It's predictable but it's a rly good phrase
agreed .

TC i cant make it this weekend, i got plans :urg:

VA

Smash Hero
I repped the UK

Not as good as it could have been done, but a lot better than most of the rabble in the UK could have. I'm yet to prove myself, but basically I'm prolly best Samus in Canada as well as the UK lololol.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
shutup, 30 is bad
your words not mine

TC i cant make it this weekend, i got plans :urg:
LOOL
d/w it's not this weekend.

I have plans too then.
LOOL x2

I repped the UK

Not as good as it could have been done, but a lot better than most of the rabble in the UK could have. I'm yet to prove myself, but basically I'm prolly best Samus in Canada as well as the UK lololol.
hmmm why do you care about being the best :laugh: samus thats tard .

Top Bottom