• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Retroking2000

Smash Master
ok new topic : what are the best pick up lines you have heard mine is .

ok i am walking down a street . i see a black man go into a womans underwear section . he says to a woman ''can i try this on '' places the bra and panties over his clothes . then he says '' nah i think it would look better on you at my place'' - the girl gives him her number .

black men got tha game ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol tbh I think the best ones aree ones that come out natural.
The other day, JUNE 4TH TO BE PRECISE AS IT WAS MY BDAY... There was some girl on other side the road and she was starring at me HARDCORE to the point it was weird lol and I thought she was gonna get on the bus so it was long to cross the road and say anything (plus very dangerous these days to cross the road) and her friend got on the bus and she walked off still starring and since she was coming my way I said something and she was wearing some T-shirt with the bottom rolled up and I was just commenting her on how she looks Sexy and stuff, just commenting the person is the best imo... words like beautiful are only good when you know the person imo.
If the girl is shy person I say 'pretty' is better but if she confident 'sexy, choong etc'... this is all MY OPINIONbut it works for me but your swag depends on the outcome
i was just joking about the new topic
Obv trying to get advice from the pro... jokin lol
Wow, you have change your display pic twice in the last 15 mins

I got a question. Has anyone actually used a bait pick up line before, if so give an example. I will allow some of you scots to awnser as I know you look at this thread, and you liverpoolians? Only this once then leave permanently

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Pro every day is your birthday.
Well, its either your birthday or someone else's birthday, flaking GT. *shakes head*

I'm not gonna read the rest where you mention scots and liverpoolians because you replied to Edwin and Edwin usually has some anime thing in his DP that disgusts me or crying ken or w/e it is now he changes it way to much to guess anymore.

Lads, are you actually going to get back into weekly fests etc? It doesn't seem like anyone has made an effort besides Charles, but Charles did restrict his fests to like his crew at an understandable reason and his rant was pretty funny to read...

Yourself and Pdot should get some going, Professor Dot Fests imo.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
yeah it only seems charles wants to do something about it fuzzy is hosting something on tuesday that all i know about . also TC is doing a fest every 2 weeks . in south london i believe . frostbyte /me and chris , kman are ok with the charles but TBH its kinda bad on others like prof , pdot , nexus and bronze and such , since they cant really go because fuzzys new house rule which sucks . so i guess that you guys will have to do something . eventually i see you guys playing MK more and more and that scares the **** outta me

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
what good tracks has 50 cent made that dont hype himself up ? i dont think he has
his underground album before get rich or die tryin had alot of good tracks with meaning
ghetto qu'ran for example
but then he got rich and money went straight to his head

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro every day is your birthday.
Well, its either your birthday or someone else's birthday, flaking GT. *shakes head*

I'm not gonna read the rest where you mention scots and liverpoolians because you replied to Edwin and Edwin usually has some anime thing in his DP that disgusts me or crying ken or w/e it is now he changes it way to much to guess anymore.

Lads, are you actually going to get back into weekly fests etc? It doesn't seem like anyone has made an effort besides Charles, but Charles did restrict his fests to like his crew at an understandable reason and his rant was pretty funny to read...

Yourself and Pdot should get some going, Professor Dot Fests imo.
You have one of the worst memories for you to even think I said my birthday was on GT lol its June 4th. Sorry that not all of us are free everyday because they have nothing better to do. Didn't you say in another thread you are not gonna be busy at all in the holiday which ToS pointed out looool. and please dont hate because I'm invited places by my friends and your not.
Charles hasn't made much of an effort except ***** and moan.... his rant was a bit funny and no1 took it seriously loool.

What's the new rule?
Ps ppro im on my wii now gonna post my code ina sec
Less real black people.. and ok I will be waiting even though you gone offline lol. If you dont know how to find it go online and then go to the Friend Roster and yours should be seen.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
You have one of the worst memories for you to even think I said my birthday was on GT lol its June 4th. Sorry that not all of us are free everyday because they have nothing better to do. Didn't you say in another thread you are not gonna be busy at all in the holiday which ToS pointed out looool. and please dont hate because I'm invited places by my friends and your not.

loool nice pipe.
Shame I am.
Anyway I'm not actually free ALL summer now but will make time for the scottish lads and the tourney.

I'd go to the SF thing, just... I'm not interested in playing it on the arcade.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
hey K-Man incase you dont know where i live now for tommorows fest

Barkingside still

11 Baron Gardens (The road just before the high street from the station route we usually take to my house)
IG6 1NX

020 8220 5993

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hey K-Man incase you dont know where i live now for tommorows fest

Barkingside still

11 Baron Gardens (The road just before the high street from the station route we usually take to my house)
IG6 1NX

020 8220 5993
Are me and Pdot welcome to come? I have jotted down your house number if you choose to disagree for prank call and annoying purposes.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
grindin' hitting brazilian dimes from behind

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol random.

We should start burning people in rap as a new topic, it will be kinda interesting to see who is most creative. And you have to diss people because if you just use random lyrics they could have easily come from someonelse... This is all in the name of fun for the emotional people who will come and protest and put their lives on the line to stop events (BB)

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
it's like i die and now i'm bac wats been going on since i left? last exam on thursday n then i'm done 4 the year. Won't b able to go to weekend smashfest though coz i got a job.

Just in case i disappear again my mario kart friend code is: 0903-2972-0751

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
it's like i die and now i'm bac wats been going on since i left? last exam on thursday n then i'm done 4 the year. Won't b able to go to weekend smashfest though coz i got a job.

Lol. Well you missed alot in terms of the whole spkz shananigans or however you spell that word.

Tears of Sephiroth our styles we will never cross.
I'm as pretty as a butterfly you ugly as a moth.
BEGINNN!!!!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace

Hey man wat up? and wat pro said, you missed alot of things lol. Thanks for the mario kart f.c btw.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109160&page=166

From there read on to figure out what you missed. Tis important for you to realise how the smash community is now.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
I don't want to argue or have a debate on it but if we want to have a better smash community, then neoempire is the way ahead. if you disagree, then don't reply.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
RAF members still owe me a game of alpha 3.

Running away

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
yeah it only seems charles wants to do something about it fuzzy is hosting something on tuesday that all i know about . also TC is doing a fest every 2 weeks . in south london i believe . frostbyte /me and chris , kman are ok with the charles but TBH its kinda bad on others like prof , pdot , nexus and bronze and such , since they cant really go because fuzzys new house rule which sucks . so i guess that you guys will have to do something . eventually i see you guys playing MK more and more and that scares the **** outta me
Yep

!

Already had the first, next is most likely gonna be a week after Aiko's final one.

Ravenlord

Smash Apprentice
So, I am planning to travel to the UK for 3 weeks in August in order to improve my English.

Would anyone house me? =)

Top Bottom