• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

FrostByte

Smash Lord
IMO, 50 should've died trying. But even though he comes up with a lot of sh*t, that's how people gotta play the game. They won't be able to feed their kids if they were producing music that made sense, cause it's not appealing to all the angsty a** kids that like to buy crap, which is actually fuelled by the media anyway.

That's why I like Lupe's Dumb it Down. It subliminally attacks the media and stupid a** kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk Don't listen to the verses cause you won't know what he's talking about, it took me about a month to deceipher it all. Just listen to the hook.

"We ain't graduate from school *****.
Them big words ain't cool *****"

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
IMO, 50 should've died trying. But even though he comes up with a lot of sh*t, that's how people gotta play the game. They won't be able to feed their kids if they were producing music that made sense, cause it's not appealing to all the angsty a** kids that like to buy crap, which is actually fuelled by the media anyway.

That's why I like Lupe's Dumb it Down. It subliminally attacks the media and stupid a** kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk Don't listen to the verses cause you won't know what he's talking about, it took me about a month to deceipher it all. Just listen to the hook.

"We ain't graduate from school *****.
Them big words ain't cool *****"
Got the whole album on my ipod, I know the lyrics but haven't tried to listen to the whole message properly, I shall do it later. thanks
And I agree on that 50 cent bit.

Now I wonder how you know about /b/ Ppro :V you need to be a hardcore troll to know about that place

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nTT2KA_tO80 << yeah kill your ears out Ppro

KNEEEEEEE
I dont and I never will. I just typed in Anime Song and that was first.

*Listen to music* - How could you listen to it, do you even understand the language, yuck.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
also i would like to add that lupe dumb it down caused a lot of controversy with other rappers also kick push with stakeboarders one of them said that lupe was adding /creating stereotypes for them lupe needs to check what he actually says .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
also i would like to add that lupe dumb it down caused a lot of controversy with other rappers also kick push with stakeboarders one of them said that lupe was adding /creating stereotypes for them lupe needs to check what he actually says .
Can you name a few rappers.

On Lupe Fiasco video 'Hip Hop has saved my life' on that bit where it says 'Stack that cheese' slim thug is in some poster saying it, and im not sure if he was trying to diss him there or if he agreed to it as I know slim thug raps about that kinda stuff it just got me a bit confused. Can anyone straighten it out for me (that means Frostbyte most likely lol).

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357

On Lupe Fiasco video 'Hip Hop has saved my life' on that bit where it says 'Stack that cheese' slim thug is in some poster saying it, and im not sure if he was trying to diss him there or if he agreed to it as I know slim thug raps about that kinda stuff it just got me a bit confused. Can anyone straighten it out for me (that means Frostbyte most likely lol).
:laugh:
no its not a diss to slim thug

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I think Fat Joe had some kind of hate on him, but that was about him being too cocky.

I think it is just a coincidence that the guy in the vid has canerows and comes from the southside like slim thug, but It's just some random guy that Lupe made for the story.

Frostbyte what do you do in college btw? English Lit?
Maths and Chem man.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Obv lol, I still need your FC memba otherwise we cant play each other as we both need each others.
Oh shoot i totally forgot that! I was wondering why i still couldn't play you!

U see.....:embarrass *sad violin music starts playing*... Im quite embarrassed to say this but..... *deep breath*.... ur the first.... *sigh*.... ur the first Wii friend I've ever had..... :( *sniff*

*run off embarrassed*:embarrass

Lol, yea dude cant get it for u just now but il post it up 2nite or 2mo bro!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think it is just a coincidence that the guy in the vid has canerows and comes from the southside like slim thug, but It's just some random guy that Lupe made for the story.
I thought it was Slim Thug cos it looked like him bareee when I saw it on youtube.

Oh shoot i totally forgot that! I was wondering why i still couldn't play you!

U see.....:embarrass *sad violin music starts playing*... Im quite embarrassed to say this but..... *deep breath*.... ur the first.... *sigh*.... ur the first Wii friend I've ever had..... :( *sniff*

*run off embarrassed*:embarrass

Lol, yea dude cant get it for u just now but il post it up 2nite or 2mo bro!
loool Its kool, I will add you 2moro iswell, I'm am also a rapist on mario kart as I am in smash so I shall look forward to playing you lol. What have you been up to lately as your on smashboards more now.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace

Touhou Mountain of Faith - and yeah i got ****ted right there =/ even in Practise mode (like zillion lives)

I actually have MK as well, but all ive been doing is playing other fighting games or Fire Emblem Radiant dawn D: THAT MICIEAH TEAM IS SO SHEEEET

Ppro: use without the spaces [ img ] WHATEVER LINK [ /img ]
like for my pic above it would be

[ img ] http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s227/juganthestar/Sanae.jpg [ /img ]

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
My wireless is busted and I dont play MK

Its the same as smash since theres no real aim to it, just dodge bullets and get a headache kill bosses and keep going...like those arcade games that take you from stinking rich to hobo level of poor.

Games actually easier then it looks

Considering you start with 3 lives, and thats the 5th stage, Ive still got 4 lives :V. Its one of those games that you play when your bored, like very bored, like Gigawing

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My wireless is busted and I dont play MK

Its the same as smash since theres no real aim to it, just dodge bullets and get a headache kill bosses and keep going...like those arcade games that take you from stinking rich to hobo level of poor.

Games actually easier then it looks

Considering you start with 3 lives, and thats the 5th stage, Ive still got 4 lives :V. Its one of those games that you play when your bored, like very bored, like Gigawing
I dont think I can get that bored lol.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
I get that bored thats why im back to smashboards. No more exams to study for, and Fire emblem is annoying me, so im just doing the matrix in that game. Try it one day, you might like it.

Admit that gives you a headache just by looking at it

atm downloading eXceed -Vampirex- and it looks sick...and headache

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Bullet hell games are actually pretty fun, try progear on mame, it's capcom so it's good lol :laugh:

Also don't gun 50 so badly, he made a few decent tracks and he knows how to play the game. Besides the worst rapper alive is Mims!

Make sure to switch on your Tv's and watch channel 5 tommrow morning at 1.50 am :)

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lol that's like asking for a good track by snoop where he doesn't mention his name, it's just not fair :lick:

ok ~ maybe i stated what said was inaccurate is there any 50 cent vidoes . that actually reach out to the community or any thing he has done that is intelligent . nope cant think of a thing :chuckle: .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well 50 aint dumb. He has got to the positiob where he is at the moment and he defintely knows how to play the game because of the amount of money he has made so I give him that. I just dont enjoy his music and if his position was to come down to creativity and interestingness (is that a word lol) of lyrics... HE DEFINTELY WOULDNT BE WHERE HE IS.

I dont listen to Mims, he made one good track from what i've seen, 'This is why im hot' and that weren't even him that was the beat. The remix was better then the original anyway.

Will Smith was actually kinda sick back in the day made alot of classics, and set a few records.

ok ~ maybe i stated what said was inaccurate is there any 50 cent vidoes . that actually reach out to the community or any thing he has done that is intelligent . nope cant think of a thing :chuckle: .
I dont see a need for that rhetorical question when you know that 50 cent aint the type of rapper to do stuff for the community. He is more of a 'I made it' in a selfish sort of stuff. Just because he hasn't done anything for the community doesn't make him dumb... he has used his knowledge in knowing how to capture the important people in the public eye to allow himself to sell records no matter how **** they sound to the streets and the people with well knowing of good music.

Top Bottom