• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Retroking2000

Smash Master
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/supersmashshowdown/ . here was the link but its down because they are updating it should be back and running by tomorrow . brief : anyone knows gamestation ;) its hosting a ssBB tourney (no SSBM :( ) to celebrate the PAL release date . entry is free OMGZ . and winner gets a home entertainment system samsung i believe not sure . fuzz and frostbyte are mostly to win but i doubt since its a FFA tourney NOOBBBS haha .

also i have played GG peter and melty blood . i think its too easy i have it on my labtop

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
You have played GG and its too easy? OK thats like the scurbbiest ****z0rz ive ever heard. Is it because you played against the computer son? Cause even smashers at the first time think smash is easy cause all they do play play CPU

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL nice try prof but that was you

anyway i logged out now

HAPPY?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I didnt give him my password I stayed logged in at his house and he isn't logging out, please quote the stuff Edwin for proof later lol.

I'm a confused child dont listen to what I say

I really do hate white people

Kman your better then me, way out of my league.
Your going too far with the trying to make me look racist bit. At first it was funny but not your just going over the top with my account and I dont wanna get banned so just log out please.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nah it means that he is actually ****ing in your account if you know what i mean
Oh yeahhh lol. Sorry, me just reading your post in the wrong tone.

pdot and prof going TC right
I'm seriously looking to go to this as I thought it was this saturday and I have work this saturday and dance stuff but if i finish college work on monday I can leave college this week then there is a chance i might go TC.
Who so far is going to TC. I would like to see a kinda a list.
Thanks TC for hosting and helping to bring the community back together :). Is there any chance TC that we can have a melee tournament, they are the most interesting tbh and most competitive and fun.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Ill play anything other then Smash properly. But I Will play casuals like last time. MeltyBlood SWR and GG then ill be there. Melty is too fun D:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm seriously looking to go to this as I thought it was this saturday and I have work this saturday and dance stuff but if i finish college work on monday I can leave college this week then there is a chance i might go TC.
Who so far is going to TC. I would like to see a kinda a list.
Thanks TC for hosting and helping to bring the community back together :). Is there any chance TC that we can have a melee tournament, they are the most interesting tbh and most competitive and fun.
Haha np.

I dunno if I could host a Melee tournament. :/ I have basically no experience and I don't think I'd be allowed to house too many people, but I could always do what Aiko did and host a mini-one at the fests.

Tails chao said:
74, Worthington Road
Surbiton
Surrey
KT6 7RX

Train Stations
Surbiton (This)
Tolworth (Not generally a good idea)
Kingston

Buses

Stop off at Surbiton Police Station.

webmaster@chaomagic.com
If you want you could just phone me when you get to Surbiton station and I'll come pick you up.

Also I need a list of games people would be interested in. So far I got Brawl, Melee, 64?, MBAC, SWR (don't have GG).

Jolteon

Oh that's fine.

Can't say the prize will be big but there isn't any harm in having one.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
TC do you have msn, just so I can speak to you if I need any help with directions... I still trying to figure out if I can make it as i've been quite busy lately with college nearly ending and stuff.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
PPro I SERIOUSLY reccomend you top up a phone and phone him when you get to surbiton, the journey is a mission. TC if you got GG then lets rock that ****

HEAVEN OR HELL
DUEL ONE FIGHT!

Jolteon

Yeah I got msn.

webmaster@chaomagic.com

But yeah as Frozenwave mentioned I suggest you just call me to get you, much easier, I don't have GG either, sorry. :<

No limit, come if you can Koop. :D

Also, it's been brought to my attention that this clashes with the Gamestation tourney. Does everybody want me to continue hosting it this Sat?

Top Bottom