• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
60% revival

FTW

What would make it 100%

I never get out of pools >.> for some reason, and im sure im better then chrisboi or at least the same level
Lol you're not better than chrisboi or same level

ChrisBoi isn't as **** as you think

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Sure.

Liverpool Street > Moorgate > London Bridge > Waterloo > Surbiton.

Then give me a call on my mobile and I'll go pick you up.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
ugh well this is gonna be bad
Only takes like 20 mins according to the rail services lol.

and lol idk. :s The way he said it sounds like he meant the one coming next.

EDIT: gfg on Ike's 3rd stock death combo LOL.

craiigg

Smash Lord
uhm, is that craig meant to be me?! cause it isn't LOL

i only ever have and will play as blue ike, not once played as green O__o;

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No, im very sure in melee im at the same level

Its cause most of my pools are filled with samus's and peaches
Tbh I think your defintely not better then him and I dont think your at the same level as him. I think he is better then you and he plays better then you overall agaisnt, he just does bad agaisnt you.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Probably, its not like he has much IC EXP anyway. I need to play more melee but you know, Melty Blood :V, playing 2D fighters makes smash feel so **** trust me...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

VA

Smash Hero
it's not harder at all, melee takes months to become even acceptable at. you can pick up brawl as easier than picking up a penguin...zing.

Edds

Smash Ace
it's not harder at all, melee takes months to become even acceptable at. you can pick up brawl as easier than picking up a penguin...zing.
people asked me why i wasnt good at melee. this is the reason. i dont waste my time on nitty little bits to improve my gameplay when i have noone to play against. but melee is gonna be/already dead soon. so whats the point?
but i aint good at brawl either. i dont have the time to deciated my life on games. was getting laughed at for not chaingrabbing with DDD. 2 reasons why

1) i dont practice on **** tactics
2) i cant grab very well on default controls

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Ey, melee only dies if you guys let it. At least I know that won't be happening in my country this time around.

I'm not anti brawl(called it fake-smash last page, sorry for that), just don't enjoy it nearly as much as melee.

Btw, does it happen to live any smashers in Oxford? :)

craiigg

Smash Lord
I live 20 minutes from oxford and it's where my girlf lives why's that link?

and edds, you're implying we spend our lives on smash for learning techniques? when if it was any other activity it wouldn't be considered 'sad' by you would it.
i'm not mouthin off just think your description was pathetic, especially when you're here like the rest of us.
Melee is straight up a much better game than Brawl and even casual players know it

VA

Smash Hero
people asked me why i wasnt good at melee. this is the reason. i dont waste my time on nitty little bits to improve my gameplay when i have noone to play against. but melee is gonna be/already dead soon. so whats the point?
but i aint good at brawl either. i dont have the time to deciated my life on games. was getting laughed at for not chaingrabbing with DDD. 2 reasons why

you are just embarassing yourself. the reason you get laughed at is because chain grabbing with D3 takes no skill at all. a scrub can do it. we aren't "wasting our time" as you so inadequately put it. In my case, I never spent time improving nitty parts of my game, rather the opposite; I played lot's against my friends (who suck) and gradually improved WHILE having an awesome time. the same is true for craiigg who played mostly against his friend Dan until I moved to Reading where we played against each other a bit, this wasn't because we were desperate to improve, just for fun.

you have a bad attitude for the smash community, we aren't all obsessive nerds, infact there aren't any (except edwin haha I joke). we play for fun without dedicating our lives to smash and constant improving. Yet the competitive element is defined and an enjoyable aspect of the game.

In Canada, melee is much bigger than brawl, it's up to us to keep a brilliant game from dying. No point letting it go when Brawl clearly doesn't live up.

1) chaingrabbing is not a **** tactic, it's metagame.
2) lol

Retroking2000

Smash Master
btw fuzzy i have beat you sheik before . if i practiced at melee i would do it again . also can it brawl is harder to win games >__> . i dont play this game excessively . i dont really play it at all anymore VA . i play brawl more and more these days .

VA

Smash Hero
btw fuzzy i have beat you sheik before . if i practiced at melee i would do it again . also can it brawl is harder to win games >__> . i dont play this game excessively . i dont really play it at all anymore VA . i play brawl more and more these days .
what's the point? you don't improve in brawl. have fun staying at exactly the same standard.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Edds, every good game at its metagame starts to get 'campy'. At high level play, it becomes essential to NOT GET HIT so they start playing as safe as possible. But playing smash wont let you see this because its so ****

and lemme get this straight with you guys

EVERY COMPETITIVE GAME IS EQUALLY HARD. AS HARD AS THE PEOPLE YOUR PLAYING

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you are just embarassing yourself. the reason you get laughed at is because chain grabbing with D3 takes no skill at all. a scrub can do it. we aren't "wasting our time" as you so inadequately put it. In my case, I never spent time improving nitty parts of my game, rather the opposite; I played lot's against my friends (who suck) and gradually improved WHILE having an awesome time. the same is true for craiigg who played mostly against his friend Dan until I moved to Reading where we played against each other a bit, this wasn't because we were desperate to improve, just for fun.

you have a bad attitude for the smash community, we aren't all obsessive nerds, infact there aren't any (except edwin haha I joke). we play for fun without dedicating our lives to smash and constant improving. Yet the competitive element is defined and an enjoyable aspect of the game.

In Canada, melee is much bigger than brawl, it's up to us to keep a brilliant game from dying. No point letting it go when Brawl clearly doesn't live up.

2) lol
THE FACTS!!!

THE FAILURE!!
You dont have to dedicate your life to improve in melee lol. If anything you wasted your time if you travelled to Liverpool to play brawl.

2) lol
THE FACTS!!!

THE FAILURE!!
You dont have to dedicate your life to improve in melee lol. If anything you wasted your time if you travelled to Liverpool to play brawl.

You are clearly sh*t at brawl. :D
Who cares what level he is at, brawl is a **** game. There is nothing extreme that seperates the pros from scrubs, the game is slow, you cant combo anyone except for maybe 2/3 hits and when you do combo someone is seemed as an amazing thing lool (disgraceful) and the games advanced techniques is rolling and spot dodging ANDD the games so pathetic a video had to be made to demonstrate this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioUt7qjfh6Y
So enjoy playing it, I will do another activity which actually involves entertainment.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
brawl is alright but not tournament worthy

and melee is boring

Edds you sound like a scrub..zing

Retroking2000

Smash Master
why is not tourney worth because it lacks adv tech . truthfully i find it so easy to play melee than brawl . also VA you can improve at brawl . heck you can improve at anything >__> . i admit brawl is sucky . but melee is straight **** too easy to play . and most of the stuff you do in that game is stupid .

VA

Smash Hero
why is not tourney worth because it lacks adv tech . truthfully i find it so easy to play melee than brawl . also VA you can improve at brawl . heck you can improve at anything >__> . i admit brawl is sucky . but melee is straight **** too easy to play . and most of the stuff you do in that game is stupid .
you are no god of melee edwin, I'll tell you again, achieve something then you can come around acting like charles, until you PROVE yourself pipe the fuc|< down.

Top Bottom