• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOLOL

i scrapped the 1 i was makin for u and started a new 1 today. u can see it if u want i dont care, its not even finished

i kno ur gonna ask to see the old one but i deleted it sorry

and

all those names are ****

apart from time two try :lick:

and yea im gonna put a funny bit at end

like the time u phantom'd away cos u were scared of the fair

anyway, watching these vids..some of the stuff i do..im thinking "im just too good for UK, need to move to America"

prof ur AYYYT, nothin spesh
When you mean scrapped did you atleast keep some of the footage you had of me. I have some vids of me ****** spkz and v3x? on my comp, I will give you that is well. I looool'd out loud at the Fair thing and the phantom, I remember that is well. And thank for finally letting me see a combo vid your makin prick.
Why did you layout your post soo gay iswell, starting a new at every new point, gay.
There is too much footage of me ****** you on your comp to the point your not gonna find all of it.

I repped the UK

Not as good as it could have been done, but a lot better than most of the rabble in the UK could have. I'm yet to prove myself, but basically I'm prolly best Samus in Canada as well as the UK lololol.
I would have repped the best if I went there. Canada must be sorta terrible as you are the best samus already.

74, Worthington Road
Surbiton
Surrey
KT6 7RX

Train Stations
Surbiton (This)
Tolworth (Not generally a good idea)
Kingston

Buses

Stop off at Surbiton Police Station.

webmaster@chaomagic.com

If you want me to pick you up at Surbiton station just ring me.

I'll have Brawl & Melee.

Maybe some other games like Halo if people want.
Finding out where you live now, not to please there will be halo and brawl there. What day isit on again.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Halo's only there if people want it, was just an example lol.

I'll take suggestions.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL wtf

anyway

prof you need more combo's IMO

dair to shine to grab up throw up air

then the PDOT di's out of it

getting annoying watchin dat

I NEED COMBO'S

luv u tho wen u gonna come record

(peach combos are **** though)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL wtf

anyway

prof you need more combo's IMO

dair to shine to grab up throw up air

then the PDOT di's out of it

getting annoying watchin dat

I NEED COMBO'S

luv u tho wen u gonna come record

(peach combos are **** though)
LOOOL Sorry about that you know what my fox is like, Cheap kill, to tech skill taunt etc...Thanks for telling me that anyway and yay for the peach bit...Ummm im not sure when I can come round though kinda busy lately asmy dance show is in about 10 days but when I come round it will be about comboes when im fox. I have to be technical though because its only interesting to watch a technical fox doing comboes tbh. Luv you to though baybz

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Mm ?
jkin lool. Why you trying to insult my fox for, its the fastest and has the coolest colour...

Pdot hows everything going with the combo video, found more footage and when can i come round.
not doin anything today
or monday
Tails Chao: Melty, SWR or Guilty Gear and im there
wow 3 pretty **** games

oh

apart from melty..melty is cool

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Youve probably never even seen SWR :V

Smash is dry was playing it at Tails house and ended watching OCV Star Ocean instead >.> which is why I aint coming for Smash

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Why looool. Its gay when we do them little gay things on smashboards that only we get, kinda gay, kinda queer.
So are you down to get ***** today then at 7/8 or am I gonna get it because its on a uni day or whatever. Kinda dont wanna get my feelings hurt again.
ive finished uni moron

GOD

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
not doin anything today
or monday

wow 3 pretty **** games

oh

apart from melty..melty is cool
Sorry but i felt ill when i read this message lol. I will allow SWR because its look so crap and plays crap. But how can u say guilty gear is crap?? That game is better than mealty blood and SWR. BTW I'm not lying about smash being at bod!!!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
this thread outtta if you want to talk about that those crappy simple games like SWR guilty gear , melty blood go to another forum GAWD !!!

maybe you guys need to read the title of this forum .

craiigg

Smash Lord
lol how can you call guilty gear simple? have you played it? jesus LOL i don't play it but i've seen some of the **** that goes on in 2d fighters some of the mindgames are beyond smash's meta-game dood

on-topic. if i can be ***** i might host something in august for melee and MAYBE brawl around my birthday
how many of you *****es wanna attend if i provide housing ^__^

Kman25

Smash Ace
Hmmm Im gonna go to Tails fest, I havent been to a fest, Need to get off my fat *** and play you guys again.

And I might be going Bod too with my friend for 3s and sf4

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
So...ToS...GG is simple yeah? Seriously, play before you talk about it, and Melty is simple yeah?

SWR....no clue its just been out for like 2 weeks

Kman25

Smash Ace
lol haha thats a change of heart after your always saying your gonna **** the **** out of me lol. But yeah I wanna play your Fox (Give it a shot with my Marth... :urg:)

And what gamestation tourny is this? :confused:

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
...Gamestation tournament?

Kman tell ToS GG is anything other then simple

PS2 GG and **** might be at BoD as well, Melty maybe and err

Smash probably, depending on spare TV's, hopefully there isnt many so theres no noobwhines *OH I CAN *** YOU UP YAH BLADZ* those scrubs...

Date of Tailsfest?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol haha thats a change of heart after your always saying your gonna **** the **** out of me lol. But yeah I wanna play your Fox (Give it a shot with my Marth... :urg:)

And what gamestation tourny is this? :confused:
Kinda unfair seeing as my fox isn't all that. I'm still working on it though maybe by December I will be a challenge for you :(

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Nope I asked straight after Kman. Ill probably go but just to spectate

Ppro you should learn more games tbh though, lets you go to more fests cause your in more communities

Kman25

Smash Ace
I knew it was too good to be true :p Well we shall see at Tails place Pro

And yeah GG is not simple, Its **** hard. Btw Hurricane Rev whats your msn?

Top Bottom