• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

spKz

Smash Ace
haha yeah bronze get your backside here or somin at a weekend or weekday if you can i dont mind ^___^ just miss you man <3

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lmao at the last two posts.

^__^ (as spkz would say/do)

spKz

Smash Ace
pdot cant do it obv, his looks ****e XD ^____^

R + F - Are you guys still coming to mine on Sunday? ^___^ Kman is coming as well :) <3

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
wrong

son

i cant even remember

kman is going on sunday? mmm im def going..for some kman blood.

^__^ (as spkz would do/say)

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
Today was really really fun.

Pete is way too funny, period (how do i get cadenza by the way?)
The grudge matches between Chrisboi and Charles were priceless. But to be honest, Chris got....FINISHED (by mew :O.) Still priceless to watch.
Rheo ure roy has gotten ILL (like really ill.) ure matches with dre were really entertaining, please keep it up cos me likey. Terrence with the NTSC marth Ken-boes, that manoeuvre is terrifying lol. And KFC just brings it all together:D Good fun

(its late, i dont have to make sense...punk)

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
It's late but either way ur stil a tard-re! But Chris boi did get FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha how can u let ur two mains get BATTERED by Mewtwo? haha! Tut tut tut sonny jim!!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
because chris is crap ;) only joking it because he doesnt know the matchup vs mew2two . i take that fuzzy was comboing him . and chris could not edgeguard the teleport . but anyway i will still go with saying chris is crap mew2 is bottom of the tier meaning mew2 has no potential .

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Its official..Fuzz has a dildo in his sig.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
its not a dildo its that marker that jigglypuff has when she writes on people faces when she puts them to sleeep when she sings . but it looks like a dildo 0_o fuzzy should come on to clarify

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Phails

Orly?

If Fuzzy hosts something next week then ill probably be there instead since over there has the mad LCD + Touhou impossible skillz game lolol along with MBAC woot

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
Rheo ure roy has gotten ILL (like really ill.) ure matches with dre were really entertaining, please keep it up cos me likey.
Thanks man. With all the random games I've been playing its good to know im actually gettin better...if even by microscopic portions >_<

On another note.....dude you rembered my name ...o_0.....no one does >_<

spKz

Smash Ace
ok people heads up ^___^

This Sat : 17th Novemeber 2007 Will be at mine :O shocked? i dont think so

but we will be in the company of this sexy fellow

So all come on Sat or i will **** you, in a bad way ¬___¬

also Rooby is thinking of staying till Pacmen BJ

So you are all welcome to come over on, SUNDAY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY Before Pacmen BJ

Top Bottom