• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me, when is Mini Fighters day? I wanna go and play random games
Also lets try get MBAC down there and smash xD would be fantastics

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
FoulPlay look u little **** u r **** yh and i put the words like that because it is shorter
Thats a bit of a lame excuse considering how poor your grammer is...

Oh, and when you use 'know' instead of 'now', i assume its because you just have bad english rather than 'it's shorter'.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
FoulPlay look u little **** u r **** yh and i put the words like that because it is shorter
If your so offended by it settle it with a money match.
I'll bring out my Pikachu on your Marth and win if I have to.
I'm just that cocky.
And I am actually joking with this I'd obviously use one of my better characters, my Pikachu is atrocious.

Btw Friendlies don't actually count who's to say I was even trying in our matches? =P
If you want to see how I play money match me.

Also maybe, you should set your signature to this;
its not a txt msg?
Sorry Chris if you feel like I'm being unfair. I just couldn't resist. I feel like I'm being an árse hole now so I'll shut up, but yeah if your annoyed money match me.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
LMFAO.
Amazing. XDDD

On a further note considering we're still ripping ChrisBoi after... what 3 days?
I'm formally changing my colour of Falcon to Grey/Black when hes around or at tournaments as he has ruined the awesomeness of the Blue Falcon. I'm quite gutted at this. I will only use the blue falcon whenever I feel like it.

Nah jk I switch between the two all the time anyway but yeah chrisboi ruined my colour.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
hah what happened with the 'you got nowt' one O)O

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
spKz and v3x?! U guys coming to fuzz's smashfest on sataday?

Ps. Fuzz what tym dus it start from?

PPS. spKz!! Where o where is that vid of PDOT vs Crischild MM youngman?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Best one is the third by the way! Only coz im playing Phantom Hourglass and its FLIPPING amazing!!
Where are you on phantom hourglass? :p
I bought the game for the trip to GT, I'm just heading to the Temple of the Dead or whatever it's called, I think it's called dead island?

Edit: Nvm Island of the Dead it's called as the other one had a cyclone thing outside it.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Where are you on phantom hourglass? :p
I bought the game for the trip to GT, I'm just heading to the Temple of the Dead or whatever it's called, I think it's called dead island?

Edit: Nvm Island of the Dead it's called as the other one had a cyclone thing outside it.
Yea i just passed that part yesterday! I got two pieces of metals and im going for the last one now at the Ice Temple! Frigging great game!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i like the new sig owna :), i dunno if i am going to be there but i defintely want to play R & F, PDOT how long does it take to get there and back and where would i get this train from, im goin wth you if im going though defintely

Top Bottom