• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
This thread is amazing tbh

Ill be at craigs in 6 hours to be exact

And trashtalk shouldnt be taken seriously

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
huh whats this.....no one has said it yet 0_0......fine...*ahem*

PDOT got FFFFFINISHED!!!!...........

sorry dude but you did and this will hang over your head for a while. Even if you beat him at smashGT it wont matter much cuz u lost when it mattered most.

What did we learn here today kids?........

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
You owe me a yoshi vs ylink owna lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
sorry that i cant come on sat all.. i made plans with my friends on saturday (shopping at bromley south), your all welcome to mine next week if you want

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
You owe me a yoshi vs ylink owna lol
Lol yea man defo! :)
the next one should be this saturday at spkz. hopefully you can be there since you haven been there since the day of AR2 lol
Hold up has it seriously been that long!! That was back in the begining of August wasnt it????

This Sat at mine ^__^ be there or be oval :X nah serious i miss you guys :( and it was good catching up with spam and ouch ^__^ owna till we next meet <3
Right i have absolutley no plans so i just gotta make sure jide and seph are goin and il be there man! It has been way too long man!:laugh:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
For Real? HELLL YEAHUHZZZZ cant wait man, Play the best yoshi in LONDON!!!!! <3
Lol its gonna be fun! I have missed smash man! Im getting 173 games with EVERYONE and NO-ONE is leaving until i have done so.......

SO THERE!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
i want spam there on saturday..... i think i can beat you badly since im still annoyed about when you beat me on my 1st smashfest then ran away lol
Lol i remember that haha! That was funny! I remember when he got that Yo-Yo glitch on you with Ness and u didnt kno what it was and walked into him! Make sure u get him back for that one man haha!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool when he was ness i was bareee confused he just walked into me and there was electrity lol and then the second time when i still had no idea what he done the last time he started walknig to me like he was terminator and i threw a turnip at him and it did nothing and i was like WTF and i was stunned with confusement lol then he walked into me and i was dead and all them lot were shouting and i was like......OK what actually happened there lol....... it was..just GAYYYYYY!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
spam needs to play marth more he told me this but likes playing low tiers
His Marth was SICK bro! Dont get me wrong, its still good now but back in the day he use to play STRICTLY Marth and MAYBE a few others but now he is concentrating on so many other characters that his Marth Level has lowered slightly! Low tiers are D&MN fun tho! :laugh:

PS did anybody get PDOT and Crisboi MM on video? I kno PDOT lost but would like to see what happened as i missed that also!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yeah craig did on his computer with commentary and everything lol i think its a good idea it should go on youtube because people can see how lucky chrisboi got lol

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Despite crisboi winning against PDOT, i havent seen any posts from him since GA "Crisboi-Terminator" terminated him lol!

Top Bottom