• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I want to make a proposition for R & F lol.
this saturday at spkz smashfest there will be 6 noobs coming who want to take on TT but there is only 3 of us who is going to be there and there is 3 of you lot so do you want to combine just for this crew battle. who ever is the last 3 or 2 prob wont get to play though lol

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Just play with double stocks

PPro has ego anyways you could 8stock them with your egoaura!

Whats happening this sat?
Is there gonna be melty blood + net?

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
LOLidunk

who are these people exactly? like random I RULEZ AND I PLAY ROY YAHYAH (no offence nexus)

2A2B2C5C^5B5C^5B5C^Quick Action Button

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOLidunk

who are these people exactly? like random I RULEZ AND I PLAY ROY YAHYAH (no offence nexus)

2A2B2C5C^5B5C^5B5C^Quick Action Button
lol one of them is a roy player actually and they aint that good but they want to come to get better and that is the main point.
and yes R & F said that are going to be there, do you think your gona make it

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Yo RaF, can you gimme a ride to Spkz house since im clueless on how to get there? =/...

And i dont wanna be going to unknown places solo, bad bad bad idea. With a phone with no credit, and RaF if you need to phone me, can you get my number of nhat since i dont know my own x_x

My sig > Spkz Sig?

spKz

Smash Ace
:( i throw flakes in-a-ure face

i cant make it tomorrow. ive got no petrol or petrol money until i get paid next friday. owna wont be comin either as he was gonna be in the passenger seat. ouch and yawn are away. wave cant go solo, bad bad bad idea.

:( no good

*BREAKS DOWN AND CRIES*
**** FLAKERS XD No prob man make it next Week

You better make it to, Pacmen BJ

spKz

Smash Ace
you need to get to the 88 london road at hackbridge and get here any time around 12ish but seeing its 12 now get here when ever really, people start leaving around 8 - 9

07772008884 - Craig my number if you get lost.

also add : sp00ky50k@hotmail.com

shadowlaw9000

Smash Rookie
you need to get to the 88 london road at hackbridge and get here any time around 12ish but seeing its 12 now get here when ever really, people start leaving around 8 - 9

07772008884 - Craig my number if you get lost.

also add : sp00ky50k@hotmail.com
thanks, lol I forgot Im a bit broke to attend this one will there be one next week and will it be at the same time if so then I'll come next week with a friend and my lil bro if thats ok. thanks again

shadowlaw

Top Bottom