• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yes edwin and frostbyte lol. but you sir, i step on you disgust are to figure out why thy lord has let thy chris have a chance to play SSBM. tis not right to let thou with **** talent to pay thee sacred game.
Do thee have to 4 stocked thy again. lol jkin

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Owna, whats your msn?
Also: Are there re-deads in this temple, so far I've only uncovered bats and a few skeletons.
Its xor_sist@hotmail.com Im hardly ever on it tho! Just let me kno when u want me to go on and i will! That goes for everyone!

Nah there aren't any re-deads that i can recall! I've finished it now tho, been playing all day, my eyes are blurry lol!!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
i like the new sig owna :), i dunno if i am going to be there but i defintely want to play R & F, PDOT how long does it take to get there and back and where would i get this train from, im goin wth you if im going though defintely

I swear Fuzz lives in east doesnt he! I think the Central Line goes to his sides! Yea man its been waaaay too long! Its just gonna be me, Jide (Spam) and Pete (Frozen) tho! Alex (Yawn) and Seph (Ouch) work on saturdays now so the only way they will be able to come to a smash fest or tourney is if it is on sundays now! :(:(:(

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
yes edwin and frostbyte lol. but you sir, i step on you disgust are to figure out why thy lord has let thy chris have a chance to play SSBM. tis not right to let thou with **** talent to pay thee sacred game.
Do thee have to 4 stocked thy again. lol jkin
True story. I was sipping fizzy fizzy lemonade at the same time as reading this. Cudnt hold it in. Now there's fizzy fizzy all over my screen. LOL

spKz

Smash Ace
I swear Fuzz lives in east doesnt he! I think the Central Line goes to his sides! Yea man its been waaaay too long! Its just gonna be me, Jide (Spam) and Pete (Frozen) tho! Alex (Yawn) and Seph (Ouch) work on saturdays now so the only way they will be able to come to a smash fest or tourney is if it is on sundays now! :(:(:(
you guys are welcome to come on sundays ^__^ i normally have a few people round :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Its xor_sist@hotmail.com Im hardly ever on it tho! Just let me kno when u want me to go on and i will! That goes for everyone!

Nah there aren't any re-deads that i can recall! I've finished it now tho, been playing all day, my eyes are blurry lol!!
Well I'm on the isle of ruins now, but I'll finish it tonight hopefully.
We still need that money match on Street Fighter III, Third Strike and Street Fighter Alpha 3

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Well I'm on the isle of ruins now, but I'll finish it tonight hopefully.
We still need that money match on Street Fighter III, Third Strike and Street Fighter Alpha 3
Yea definitly man! It wernt a money match tho dude, i dont have money to bet lol!:laugh: But yea we need to play for real!!! Dunno if im gonna alow u to win any matches tho man! Who do u use? By the way Spam plays Street Fighter just as much as me so u have to give him a few games too! ALPHA 3 is the SHIZZNIT!!!!!!!!!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Yea definitly man! It wernt a money match tho dude, i dont have money to bet lol!:laugh: But yea we need to play for real!!! Dunno if im gonna alow u to win any matches tho man! Who do u use? By the way Spam plays Street Fighter just as much as me so u have to give him a few games too! ALPHA 3 is the SHIZZNIT!!!!!!!!!

yayhuzzzz i am the king of street fighter

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Lol! Thats what i was gonna say! Haha 3 years!!??? Bro, u do know that August 30 2007 was the TWENTY year anniversary for street fighter haha! U only been playing 3 years???????? LOL!! U aint a king sonny, ur just a puppy! :oP

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
SF > Smash

SF> Brawl

Street fighter Two Turbo is my game..noone can beat me..

and then theres alpha 3..noone can beat me on that also.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I main Ken. I'm the UK's Diago. (lol i wish)

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
When you say no one can beat me at it, reminds me of scrubs on smash you know that?

Whats happening this weekend?

I aint playing street fighter, ever since I got beat by this girl I know on keyboard ill never play again /emocryandslit

Anyways im going to chill on smashy, playing MBAC, Touhou and iAMP! and TT want crew battle?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Crew battle sounds good but LongCat sounds better

spKz

Smash Ace
im not going to quote that but that was the most amazing post you have ever made and im in absoulte awe :O <3

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Yes we do, this should go on yuotube iswell, im guessing its,
Team Toast

Prof
PDOT
Spkz
V3x?

vs

R & F

Frozenwave
Ouch
Owna
Spam-a-lamb

that would be great though :) cant wait
Isnt Bronze in Team Toast? THen the match would be full crew 5 of us against 5 of you guys coz Yawn is in R&F aswel!! PS PDOT had the best post to ever grace smashboards!:laugh:

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Exeter atm, which explains my absence from everything V_V There could always be a rematch crew battle in December when I get back.

I now full on 2nd Link, so um yeah, watch out or something.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yeah course he is still in team toast i would just forget about him, its because of his uni he isnt really around that much, been along time since the whole of the team were together, it would be a dream come true:)

Top Bottom