• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

spKz

Smash Ace
Ok, im extremely pissed off, this should not happen.

First of some people come round to my house on a sat, to play smash, and Charles, when he gets home thinks some money has gone missing, i investigate and no one admits it or denys it.

Now today

im sitting at my pc and i think i want to continue my game on the psp, i look and i look, but i dont find, so i start to get supicious and guess what the charger is gone as well, hmmm i dont normally take the charger with me when i take it out and when i do i normally only really take it to pauls and it not there obv.

Now if you have it, i dont care if you stole i just want it back, its not even mine.

Plus if i dont get it back before PACMEN BJ -

Then i am going to stop inviting people round my house or host this tourneys/Smash fest

i will only invite the people i trust round.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
(L) luvin dat sxc girl (L) says:
u can beat me
Fly Boy Corp. I'm on par with the best, if not better. says:
i kno

FINISHED!

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
This is disgraceful. I know its sad, but we're gunu have to start lookin out for these types of things whenever we're at a smashfest from now on. Before anyone leaves, make sure you've got everything thats yours and if you don't - make it everyone's business to find out where its gone. I'm sure we'd all be happy to help.

Stealing is a serious and illegal matter, and is becoming more and more frequent at smashfests. If you know anything about where either the money, or the psp have gone, i suggest you contact them.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
atleast steal tea like Chrisboi..they took it a step too far.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
people are just like that naturally no one has no consent for the common man . everyone is just concerned with families and friends thats it . and those people went friends with spkz regardless they saw an opportunity and took it . and they know they weren't gonna come back .

SO are you saying you have never took something before ?

i know you don't steal something regardless but lets open our eyes people the young culture are mostly influenced by Americanism / the whole gangsta scenario . gangstas steal , gangstas rob people its just the personal perference of the of those teenagers at first it was not but it was forced upon them in the later adolescents years .
SO IF THEY TRY TO BE GANGSTA OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA STEAL

so lets take us for example we are considered hardcore gamers like fuzzyness . so we spend less time on the street learning to be a "bad boy "" and spend that time at smashfest . we are less likely to steal but thats not like it for every smashers some smashers have a life tendancy or expectary some more than others like v3x .

so you cant really blame them ( we you can sorta everyone has the right stop themselves )
BTW spkz is not getting that back because after the stunt they pulled they are very gonna come back

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
No. Most people know you shouldn't take anything without premission of taking it anyway.
And What the heck? Just a charger? They stole his PSP aswell y'know, that's like 100+ quid, plus Charles' money. So thats like what? 110-200 quid? Yeah, of course they have the right to take all that stuff just because they don't know them.
/End Sarcasm.

Anyway, To be more secure next time, shove stuff into one room at the beginning of the fest, lock it, use a different room.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i never said the right to take the stuff . but they dont have the tendency to care t=( they dont care about spkz they saw an opportunity and took it )

its pointless debating on this because the people are not smashboards . its not a debate forum .
its gone the PSP charger or PSP itself ?? is gone so lets forget about it shall we because i know i have there
is nothing we can do now except just trust the smashers that you regard as friends and invite them to a smashfest .
But when comes tournies lots of smashers you dont know will show up thats why fuzzy did it in a hall . he had no personal valuables .

but spkz pacman BJ is at your house correct ?? if so i agree with foulplays last sentence

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
OK Smashfests from now on have to be more secure and only invite the trusted

We should make a Trusted list!

BTW I couldnt steal anything because im never there :V and well I dont steal stuff anyway -_-

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
Wow this is hella ridiculous and pisses me off. Some one stole something from spkz, regardless of what it was , 6 pence or a psp, the resulting 29 spam posts (yea i counted) was totally unnessary. When something is stolen from you then you will understand. This sucks cuz everytime I go to spkz or charles i place my bag on a chair or the floor or where ever in good faith that ppl are there to play some games, not steal sh*t, now i gotta keep my psp with me at all time and suspect all newbies but I usually consider every one a friend until proven otherwise. So hows about the ppl that were at spkz when the psp was stolen come clean. Process of elimination.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yeah it should you know, i dont trust anyone if i dont know them, thats why i dont trust PDOT espcially because he took my spookzy wookzy away from me, just look at his sig

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Every single one of your posts starts of good and turns as gay as one of yuna's victims

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool but your sig is gay so you cant say anything. i shall shut up now lool, you goin craigs tomorrow you NEED to see some of the footage and where is that guide i still haven seen it PM it to me please.
your gonna get charles upset talking about his hubby lol i suggest you zip it ANDRU

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ok, no need to insult me and hurt my feelings, why did you just say that, im just trying to live my life and i dont want anyone to make me upset.... thats how edwin would respond lol

Top Bottom