• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
how can you even compare me to chris

thats like comparing m2k to jo3

Retroking2000

Smash Master
chris has beaten pdot more times than pdot has beaten chris --- also in the spkz tourney chris has placed higher than pdot not king ---- also chris plays fuzzy me frostbyte which are really good smashers --- also pdot plays spkz and professor pro which are not good smashers

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i beat chris in a set of 5...have you noticed how he has piped down a bit since that day.

spKz

Smash Ace
also pdot plays spkz and professor pro which are not good smashers
***, the secret came out, im Sheet at smash oh noes

Also chris plays fuzzy me frostbyte which are really good smashers
And never wins? and frostbyte said chris doesnt ask for advice, so hes obv not learning, at least im telling Pdot what he did wrong, what he shouldnt be doing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ive have notice a fat increase in Edwin Ego lately, everyone is just mess about cocky but you think your AMAZING, it started out when change your name to ToS i noticed, i dont know whether its because Ken has sephiroth in his name and you feel some spiritual power from i but its ridiciously lol your alright but your not gonna end up at a MLG lol

spKz

Smash Ace
Ive have notice a fat increase in Edwin Ego latey, everyone is just mess about cocky but you think you AMAZING, i started when ou change your name to ToS i noticed, i dont know whether its because Ken has sephiroth in his name and you feel some spiritual power from i but its ridiciously lol your alright but your not gonna end up at a MLG lol
TOS GOT SCHOOLED. period

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol its true though, i mess about with being cocky but i dnt say think im amazing at the game, sometimes its like he wats to do \'THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs Edwin\'

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool MAN UP! wussing out as soon as you get insults. you were the one with the ego back it up with backchat!
and its not what people think of you, its the image your trying to give off as ken imo

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I dont have and ego .. and i did not make a post taking the piss out of you did I ?? .. and i said that you and spkz are not rubbish just not that good

and the reason my signature is that because its PAL and i do it on frostbyte and fuzzy all the time and they get pissed off

i know that frostbyte beats me .. i just wrote that because i was bored and thought it was funny
and I am not trying to be ken . why would i want to do to that - I thought of the name randomly because fuzzy told me that retroking was sucky and frostbyte agreed

spKz

Smash Ace
Well at least im not rubbish ¬___¬ wow great improvement

Dont take everything so serious, this is the internet...

you dont have to explain your self, you could just of said, SHUT UP SCRUBS ^__^

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol pouring out your heart to us lol jkin. you could have said shut up pricks i own you two all time or something along those lines even though it wouldnt be true:)
dont listen to fuzzyness if he said that obviously his judgement is VERY bad. Retroking is better, if you read what Frozenwave said in the london thread, your name is a cliche. but its your name so you can do what you wat but everyonelse i spoke to liked Retrokng better just so you know

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I was not trash talking .. and i never took it seriously - i guess i was thinking that is what you guys though of me so i explained myself

I was justing saying that chris is more likely to beat pdot beacuse chris plays fuzzy and frostbyte regularly that is all
and they are the best in london

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol true but i think PDOT is gona win, but its cool we have different opinions obviously im gona stick up for PDOT because were cool but i actually think he is going to win lol but bring him 2moro and this will be settled and a thread will be made if Chris loses by me lol

Top Bottom