• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Me and Calzorz are looking to go, perhaps we might travel with you, I would be on MSN at 2pm, but we are both in Manchester.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
And what's funny about that? Traveling with more Brits has to be a bit more entertaining?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
What the concept of people traveling to attend stuff? and ok no problem.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
its not the travelling

its more in the direction of what fuzzy posted saying about the 2pm thing

and the sunday thing

if you dont know what fuzzy is like when it comes to traveling

you would get why i was laughing so much

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Edwin, TC, Kman, Pops and Prof are invited on friday

If someone wants to host another smashfest on sat im up for it

If you need directions kman or pops ask me today/tommorow

VA

Smash Hero
I think I might be able to make something on friday for once. At least possibly. Where would it be? And am I allowed?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I might be able to host on sat like charles said, I'll have 10 people.

Who wants to come?

VA

Smash Hero
No I can't come. I thought I might then go to my brothers on saturday but I'm just going straight to his on friday.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think I might be able to make something on friday for once. At least possibly. Where would it be? And am I allowed?
loool That would be funny if you came. Since there is recording equipment for the ****.

anything gonna get recorded here fuzzy cough brawl cough
lool Nah it will ONLY be melee but melee is more entertaing to watch so no complaints:bee:

I'm not coming I'm going to my brothers in reading instead...to not play smash with craig!
loool Congratz on trying to start trouble with Craiigg but failing. Congratz on seeing your brothers instead of coming to the smashfest. Congratz.

I might be able to host on sat like charles said, I'll have 10 people.

Who wants to come?
You know I won't be able to come on saturday as I am leaving to go to Paddigton from Charles and my danc thing is going on 1pm-7pm lol.

lol i wanna go TCs
You wanna go but you won't.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks, about time.
Thanks for getting upset.

Edit: What time is everyone getting there 2moro cos last time I got tere about 7ish due to me coming from college.
And Edwin what type of flake are you looking to do this time. Have you come up with a reason to flake yet or isit just a spur of the moment thing? And is POPS REALLY coming loool?

Double Edit: loool I thought you said you were going to put be on your block list VA which is why I said about time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Kman do you wat to have a MM or something cos I remember you talking loads after the ranbat lol. I want it recorded iswell. along with you Edwin do you wanna have a MM bare in mind I prob won't have alot of money so it will prob be about £2 MM's.

Ben: How am I being a prick lol. Can't you see what other people are doing iswell it's good to have you back though lol, boy I miss the old insult prof tricks when he is just living his life lol.

Top Bottom