• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
So whoelse is coming?
And Charles you can defintely record right. Cos you said something about do I have pinnacle studio yday and I dunno if that meant you need that to record matches nd you can't without it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thats good then.
Too bad we can't do teams cos we all know that Edwin is gonna flake and I ain't heard much from anyonelse so there will prob only be 3 of us...Me, You and Yuna.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
fuzzy do you have MAME

i want to play you on third strike or something

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I don't really want any vids of me uploaded lol, actually i dont mind just that i don't really care atm

Anyway, I'm leaving for yours now Charles.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
(H) says (21:33):
tell TC i said hey
(*) В****OoВ°В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤ В****(*)Áä®öñ(*) В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤В****В°oO(*) В***в„ў says (21:34):
he said lets have a threesome
(*) В****OoВ°В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤ В****(*)Áä®öñ(*) В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤В****В°oO(*) В***в„ў says (21:34):
he is currently gettin an erection
(H) says (21:35):
lolwut
(*) В****OoВ°В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤ В****(*)Áä®öñ(*) В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤В****В°oO(*) В***в„ў says (21:36):
he is kinda worn out and speechless from my famous blowjob
(H) says (21:36):
wtf
(H) says (21:36):
so much gayness in that room right now
(*) В****OoВ°В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤ В****(*)Áä®öñ(*) В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤В****В°oO(*) В***в„ў says (21:36):
looooooool
(*) В****OoВ°В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤ В****(*)Áä®öñ(*) В***¤·´`В· Вё »¤В****В°oO(*) В***в„ў says (21:37):
i told everyone to picture you in the shower naked and we are all slapping are willies together in delight
(H) says (21:37):
OMG
(H) says (21:37):
I love boys sooooooo much though.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I pretty much got ***** by Professor Pro today in every set I had with him and there are going to be vids which prove this statement. We all tried to take him down by no1, could he is just to powerful. The only person who came close was TC and the rest of us did ****. Oh well congratz Prof and people will se the vids soon cos Prof did some really **** combos in the matches. I have been in the community for awhile and never seena fox like this, I would say this is probably the best fox in EUROPE!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Lol I bet it's prof posting from his account.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I pretty much got ***** by Professor Pro today in every set I had with him and there are going to be vids which prove this statement. We all tried to take him down by no1, could he is just to powerful. The only person who came close was TC and the rest of us did ****. Oh well congratz Prof and people will se the vids soon cos Prof did some really **** combos in the matches. I have been in the community for awhile and never seena fox like this, I would say this is probably the best fox in EUROPE!
loool Thanks, your peach is alright though, it was fun though since you didn't beat me in one MM out of two we had and one set out of the like 4 we had which all got recorded. I sandbagged in the friendlies but I was playing stupidly technical so you thought that thats how I play usually which lead you to ACTUALLY believe you would beat me in a serious match.

im so confused yuna dont seem the type to admit defeat lol

:laugh:
lool Well don't be upset just cos he admitted defeat to me and not to you.
Nice flake though lol. What was your reason this time? I like your flake about telling Charles you're coming and then coming off msn and then coming on msn a few hours later and saying you're not coming lol.
What do you get out of flaking? Do you get a buzz?

Lol I bet it's prof posting from his account.
loool Shut up and ppl just admit it he knows I am the best and he said I am prob the best in Europe so I am happy with that and I can show the **** to his foreign friends as a sign for them not to come near me cos they can see what happened to Yuna.

Fuzzyness when are you gonna uploaded the matches cos I wanna see them?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
All the matches are uploaded guys of us yesterday including the MM of me vs Yuna and I won twice. I will spoil the score for you and tell you that it was 3-2 to me first game and then 3-0 to me second game lol.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Fuzzyness&view=videos&start=20
The games are a mix of Me, Fuzzyness, Tails Chao and Yuna.
That is where the games start and go to the page infront to continue, this is the first game and its **** so watch it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkEV6iUeg5A&feature=channel_page

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
who wants to go super lion and the swedish tourney? discuss with me on msn cause im looking on booking flights and not going alone..

I hear tamoo wants to? and others

Atm its looking about £50-60 (coach + plane) we get a lift from Lyon airport from the smashers

Sweden (Stockholm) should be £30-50 flight but to get from the airport to central it costs an extra £15 return..BUT there'll be hardly any travelling costs and no venue fee

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i was impressed with prof , i didnt want to admit

but he is like pro

see what i did there ^^

VA : go to super lion/swedish tourney

definitely best fox in europe

fuzzy just has to show he is best sheik/falcon

we definitely got the best marths here :D

we even destroyed the u.s in third strike UK are 2 good

im starting to have faith o.o

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i was impressed with prof , i didnt want to admit

but he is like pro

see what i did there ^^

VA : go to super lion/swedish tourney

definitely best fox in europe

fuzzy just has to show he is best sheik/falcon

we definitely got the best marths here :D

we even destroyed the u.s in third strike UK are 2 good

im starting to have faith o.o
loool I dunno why you didn't want to admit it. Did me cussing you really hold back your compliments lol?
lol @ Best fox in Europe and best sheik AND best marth comment.

Tamoo

Smash Master
who wants to go super lion and the swedish tourney? discuss with me on msn cause im looking on booking flights and not going alone..

Atm its looking about £50-60 (coach + plane) we get a lift from Lyon airport from the smashers

Sweden (Stockholm) should be £30-50 flight but to get from the airport to central it costs an extra £15 return..BUT there'll be hardly any travelling costs and no venue fee
Yeh, me, Clockmire and Cheez are all looking to go to the Lyon tournament, ill add u on msn when I get on it tonight, i think i know ur msn,

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
tell you what guys, I'll host one more smashfest this saturday but it's gonna be the last one in this ****ing place..unless people want friday evening again and yuna is here >_>

Then i wont be able to host anything for like 3 weeks because WORK

Kman25

Smash Ace

Yeah me and my brother are on for going to Super Lion, And I think Ill book for myself and others for Sweden, Ill let you know though tonight on msn.

tell you what guys, I'll host one more smashfest this saturday but it's gonna be the last one in this ****ing place..unless people want friday evening again and yuna is here >_>

Then i wont be able to host anything for like 3 weeks because WORK
If its this Friday I can make it, Is there enough space in your accomodation though?

auroreon

Smash Ace

Me and Ixis are planning to go to Lyon, is that price for just the journey out or return?
Not sure about sweden yet though, but if we can go we will.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Me and Ixis are planning to go to Lyon, is that price for just the journey out or return?
Not sure about sweden yet though, but if we can go we will.
Good to hear ur coming,
When I checked, the return plane tickets that suited the times that im going is costing about 56,

Also, fuzzy, Dave's Gays wont need a coach or anything to get to gatwick cos we can get one train there

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeahyeah, its either gatwick or stansted but they both cost about the same.

also im not sure about friday, we can do friday if people are 100% on coming..you can come whenever and stay the night

still I'd prefer sat but yuna wont be here on sat

And yes it's boston manor again..for the last time probably

Tamoo get on msn >_<

whoever's looking to go super lion come on msn now

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I took a trip down memory lane to see some of my legendary stuff.
Look at me being cocky from day one on smashboards lool.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106762

And my amazing insult brawl thread which was close in an instant
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188480

Who could forget me spreading the cocky love and giving a tutorial on how to do it loool
http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=2286948&pp=25

The banter rankings
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209792

AMAZING BANTER NEW YEAR LOL
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212547

AND WHO CAN FORGET THE BIGGEST INSULT BRAWL THREAD ON SMASHBOARDS WHICH WAS MADE BY ME LOL
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175830

I have been a legend on these boards, where is my prize?

Kasper!

Smash Lord
lol profs post is just lol

talk about a flashback

and i never knew frozenwave used to have an account called juganthestar ?? lol

Kasper!

Smash Lord
loool Yeah he did but then he changed it cos people had no idea who jugan was and that he was Frozenwave.
All my threads are legendary.
I still deserve a prize like a hug though or something...

There was an error in my last post with this thread, the one where I am spreading the cocky love lol. Here it is again, sorry fans. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=169372
LOL that thread is too pro haha :laugh:

Top Bottom