• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You're really a big prick you know and I hope you burn in hell.

No matter, I have enough people to rebound on.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I still dunno if I can make this even though this is a sleepover, im pretty sure you will be able to go TC and I dont think you have met Kman so it would be good for you to play. Noobking please keep on posting here and pissing off some of the UK for the lulz!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Why is craiigg a moderator.
I can see people can become moderators nowadays from doing nothing except asking. How'd you do it craiigg though seriously lol. Mods are gay, F U Mods *** you I am censor dodging prick.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
craiigg is mod of the ssb64 section that's why. :o

Also I don't think I have met kman so it'd be good yup.

craiigg

Smash Lord
yeah the 64 section hasnt had a mod in a while so now its me. i dont mod the europe thread mr pro so i cant warn you =(

well i could but i cba LOL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prob will be Marth vs Fox....its not a definite that I am going because some time this week (not sure what day yet) I have rehearsals for my new dance group and I am taking the girl out on saturday. Are you sleeping there?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you dance ppro? what group? what dance?? :o
I do street dancing and the group I am part of has just been made up recently from people over London and we are all meant to meet up since I havent meet everyone yet and its meant to be the first time this week.
But i've fimilar with the dancing scene and the big groups like I was getting trained by a few members from Zoonation for 3 days in Devon where we learnt some of the dances from the west end show 'Into The Hoods' and i'm fimilar with a few members from Avant Garde and a bit Boy Blue.
You do dance? If so what group and what type of dancing? :O

DevMBC

Smash Ace
ah cool man i don't know much about that shtuff, i think i've heard of zoonation.
I am a popper, do you know much about the london scene? it's very strong in london! i was there on saturday for a masterclass with suga pop! do you know of him?
we have a group in brighton called btown poppers which is very new too but we're having very regular meetups and everyone's improving like crazy! A LOT of talent haha

that's cool to hear you dance man keep it uuup!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nah I havent heard of that you know, but thats sick to know you dance iswell, keep it up iswell. If you have any vids of you I wouldnt mind seeing them either.
btw do you mean Popping or like the old school pop n locking.

Smash + Dancing = Success in life lol.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
i'm not so good yet but i'll let you know when i have vids haha, you can search James Painting in youtube and see my teacher and friend, that will give you a good idea of the style also :D

grayfox

Smash Champion
The banter of a guy coming to the weakest smash community in the entire world to brag and flaunt his ****ey fox or whatever he plays HUGE AS **** BANTER

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i know why NKIng thinks that VA probably told him he is the best player in UK , ;0
since VA got mike tyson pinned down ***** ***** by canadians .

but seriously that statement was egotistical ss4 gogeta ego there .

hurry up and come to england ?

Top Bottom