• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I just fixed it, it's a 2 part btw I don't have the 2nd part up yet, I forgot to add a couple of other moves like peanuts and monkey kick that they also lock so I'm just adding it as a separate video later.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So the Peach MU has been added to the Matchup discussion thread. I'm going to post the link in the Peach boards as well ^_^

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Peach automatically loses because pink is not a real color:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2...o-but-not-to-pink-please-not-pink?sc=fb&cc=fp

On a more serious note, the Southeast is getting wrecked right now

Also, we have a critique thread for a reason, you don't have to post your matches in here too :p

Finally, everyone should check out P1's videos, they're awesome

EDIT: Lolll, we have too many stickies. Anybody have suggestions on what needs to be stickied or what could be unstickied?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Got 3rd at a tournament, beat Micaelis's Wario, but lost to BigLou's Diddy and Luigi in a game. It went to game 5 he beat me first game, I best him the next 2 games because I had him figured out, he switched to Luigi and I had a pretty good lead, but ****ed up and just got read and punished for the rest of my stock and he won last hit, then he switched back to Diddy and threw me off after just playing his luigi and I was getting wrecked at first cuz of that but I was starting to bring it back. I lost to Reflex in loser finals, it went to game 4 and they were all close games. I thought I was playing really well, just ****ing up technical stuff. Vids will be up soon.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Got 3rd at a tournament, beat Micaelis's Wario, but lost to BigLou's Diddy and Luigi in a game. It went to game 5 he beat me first game, I best him the next 2 games because I had him figured out, he switched to Luigi and I had a pretty good lead, but ****ed up and just got read and punished for the rest of my stock and he won last hit, then he switched back to Diddy and threw me off after just playing his luigi and I was getting wrecked at first cuz of that but I was starting to bring it back. I lost to Reflex in loser finals, it went to game 4 and they were all close games. I thought I was playing really well, just ****ing up technical stuff. Vids will be up soon.
lounis lives?!?! i miss that *****

also, good try bro

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
And while P1 was dominating I was feeling the effects of not having played Brawl for a few months x)

I beat his Falco with Jiggz though :troll:

But yeah, I'll need some critique once the vids are online.

Also Biglou said this is probably one of his last tournaments iirc

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hell yeaaaaa, you feel me dude??? lol
i just find it hilarous for this kid to get super shot down. not even by a diddy main either. just another socal resident :laugh:

while you're here, how you been bro? Playing any other fighters or still rocking that solo brawl?

vato_break

Smash Master
Here are my doubles videos from last tournament. First tournament going all diddy in doubles..i think i played well :)

Vs Stev-o(donkeykong/mario) and Ozz(metaknight)

Vs. Boa(Marth/Metaknight) and Teba(DDD/Metaknight)

Vs. Havok(Metaknight) and Tearbear(Luigi)

Got 3rd out of 30ish teams. Lost to Fow/Tyrant 0-3(Metaknight/Ness) in WF and Havok/Tearbear 1-3(Snake/Metaknight) in LF. I'm trying to figure out how to play doubles with diddy(which is especially hard considering my diddy is only decent in singles.) i tried to do barrels stuff a lot but idk.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Here are my doubles videos from last tournament. First tournament going all diddy in doubles..i think i played well :)

Vs Stev-o(donkeykong/mario) and Ozz(metaknight)

Vs. Boa(Marth/Metaknight) and Teba(DDD/Metaknight)

Vs. Havok(Metaknight) and Tearbear(Luigi)

Got 3rd out of 30ish teams. Lost to Fow/Tyrant 0-3(Metaknight/Ness) in WF and Havok/Tearbear 1-3(Snake/Metaknight) in LF. I'm trying to figure out how to play doubles with diddy(which is especially hard considering my diddy is only decent in singles.) i tried to do barrels stuff a lot but idk.
you have to fill all roles well for diddy to be effective in teams. cant just stick to one trick like alot of other chars and make it through. Either that or get carried in dubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom