• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkie

Smash Master
that diddy sucked he didn't even shoot any peanuts.
**** your peanuts i dont play brawl to camp :D

what tools does diddy have against getting juggled by marth and mk? seems like a significant problem. and sideB/b-reversal isnt enough to get away from MK :p

p.s. in that video pretend that first stock didnt happen

Zinoto

Smash Lord
**** your peanuts i dont play brawl to camp :D

what tools does diddy have against getting juggled by marth and mk? seems like a significant problem. and sideB/b-reversal isnt enough to get away from MK :p

p.s. in that video pretend that first stock didnt happen
I usually try to save my airdodge for when I know he's going to throw out an aerial so I'm not continuously juggled. Also, I make sure that I'm not predictable. But the peanuts really take a toll on MK's side of the match-up. It knocks him out the air and limits his options. I even get a couple of gimps sometimes :p

tekkie

Smash Master
I usually try to save my airdodge for when I know he's going to throw out an aerial so I'm not continuously juggled. Also, I make sure that I'm not predictable. But the peanuts really take a toll on MK's side of the match-up. It knocks him out the air and limits his options. I even get a couple of gimps sometimes :p
his slow-*** falling speed makes airdodge seem kinda useless for getting back to the ground. and i'll work on peanutting *****es but dekar kind of seems to not be down for getting nutted

Kantrip

Kantplay
no tripping no sacrifice

Therefore, no tripping no victory?

Which means we have to LEAVE tripping in the game? It all makes sense now, thanks Dekar and tekkie :)

tekkie

Smash Master
no tripping no sacrifice

Therefore, no tripping no victory?

Which means we have to LEAVE tripping in the game? It all makes sense now, thanks Dekar and tekkie :)
you're welcome young man keep up the good work and someday you can sit in the pantheon amongst the gods

Luigi player

Smash Master
completely without bananas he would kinda suck.

somewhere around C tier or D tier... he would maybe do okay against the lower tiers, but he'd probably get really destroyed by MK, Marth, Snake, and other better characters... which is noo good

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
He obviously loses to some characters he wouldn't lose to if he used bananas. What I am trying to say is that we have a C tier character and if we mastered him as a C tier character, imagine what we could do with him as an A tier character.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Diddy without bananas is still pretty amazing.
He obviously loses to some characters he wouldn't lose to if he used bananas. What I am trying to say is that we have a C tier character and if we mastered him as a C tier character, imagine what we could do with him as an A tier character.
Because C tier is amazing right?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Look at what some players can do with C tier characters. Imagine if they had a way to make those characters A tier?
C-tier characters have certain moves that MAKE them C-tier. Diddy has an amazing recovery, and racks up damage well, that's about it. How about landing the kill without a banana?

tl;dr you come up with the absolute worst ideas, seriously. This is almost as bad as when you suggested dairing with any character makes them fall faster than an FF.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
C-tier characters have certain moves that MAKE them C-tier. Diddy has an amazing recovery, and racks up damage well, that's about it. How about landing the kill without a banana?

tl;dr you come up with the absolute worst ideas, seriously. This is almost as bad as when you suggested dairing with any character makes them fall faster than an FF.
It's possible to land the kill without a banana, it's just harder

I never said it makes you fall faster than FF. I was asking if it did. What I did say was that it was a great option against an MK that is juggling you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSxJoUwjTm8&t=49s

Also, if D-air doesn't make you FF faster, how come you can't do the original SNL with fast fall air dodge?

Player-3

Smash Hero
it's possible to land the kill without a banana, it's just harder

i never said it makes you fall faster than ff. I was asking if it did. What i did say was that it was a great option against an mk that is juggling you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksxjouwjtm8&t=49s

also, if d-air doesn't make you ff faster, how come you can't do the original snl with fast fall air dodge?
. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom