• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Big_R

Smash Champion
hahaha sliq just owned ur caption frenziefool. i guess yours might have been funy if i had stayed up all night playing on the computer too tho.

also its pppprrrrrr and uh yeah that is all.

whats the last productive thing to come out of this thread?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
hm i didnt know dr x and noah still played I haven't heard or seen of them in a long time.
Noah was in Cali for the summer and I've been out of touch for various reasons... Ecce (Greg) is gone permanently seeing as he left school and that's the only reason he was in Ohio.

I think we're back, though, and I will from this point forward require that I be informed of any and all smashing or smash-related activity near clifton. Failure to comply with this mandate will result in violence... or more likely myself practicing smash at home while crying about how I have no friends. :crying:

If no fests are occuring-- which seems to be the case-- I may host at my place some Saturday or Sunday. We have two setups but not quite as much space as Sliq and Kel do. Would people be interested?

Sliq

Smash Master
hahaha sliq just owned ur caption frenziefool. i guess yours might have been funy if i had stayed up all night playing on the computer too tho.
This took like 15 minutes. Plus, I'm bored at work, so I got PAID to make that image.

Big R just got

Noah was in Cali for the summer and I've been out of touch for various reasons... Ecce (Greg) is gone permanently seeing as he left school and that's the only reason he was in Ohio.

I think we're back, though, and I will from this point forward require that I be informed of any and all smashing or smash-related activity near clifton. Failure to comply with this mandate will result in violence... or more likely myself practicing smash at home while crying about how I have no friends. :crying:

If no fests are occuring-- which seems to be the case-- I may host at my place some Saturday or Sunday. We have two setups but not quite as much space as Sliq and Kel do. Would people be interested?
You mean as much space as Sliq and Kel DID have. We moved due to getting robbed. So the place we have now is considerably smaller.

I would look into trying to find a place on campus that we could have it at. I know my freshman year I would go to the 13th floor of Calhoun Hall and play on the big screen with Tayo.

I was hoping to find out if I could rent out TUC's great hall for a tournament, but have lacked the motivation to look into it. Plus, I'm in KY right now so =/.

Big_R

Smash Champion
first of all sliq i was saying gj and that frenzie was the one who stayed up all night making images. even tho he got paid too, but he stayed up all night so he was delusional is what i was getting at.

second of all im top cat.

QUIVO

Smash Master
my place is huge, we can have a smashfest at m place like next week. Anddddddd I'm always down to play smash soo hit me up whenever Dr X. BTW, where do you live down in clifton? I live on W. Mcmillan between Victor and Stratford

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Holy frickin hell. I walk past your house every day. I live on Stratford and Noah lives on Victor. We will be playing much smash. There likely will be some tonight if you're free.

And I would be completely for having a tournament in the great hall... We should definitely look into it.

Top Bottom