• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Kel

Smash Master
except there isn't much room to actually have that many TVs and a skatepark isn't the best place to have a fest. Do it at someone's house.
Maybe they'll have another tournament on the side at a DDR event.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Hey Kel, do you and Sliq still live at the same apartment? Cause I'll totally be down to play sometime.

Oh and I think my friend Alex used to work at that skatepark and played there a good deal.

Also one more thing, i'm moving into another apartment september 1st down in clifton... so I'll probably have a smashfest pretty soon. And if anyone ever wants to come over and play that'd be cool too.

Sliq

Smash Master
Hey Kel, do you and Sliq still live at the same apartment? Cause I'll totally be down to play sometime.

Oh and I think my friend Alex used to work at that skatepark and played there a good deal.

Also one more thing, i'm moving into another apartment september 1st down in clifton... so I'll probably have a smashfest pretty soon. And if anyone ever wants to come over and play that'd be cool too.
No, we moved because someone broke into our house and robbed us, twice, within 12 hours of their first robbery.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
IT'S IN COWTOWN THOUGH!

we'll have EC and WC. too
Also we've got some newyorkers thinking about coming =]. just tryin' to get ti some attention at the moment you know?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Understood. If you have a set location, I'll mapquest it, and if the scenic route (only way to drive) is less than 4 hours, I'll consider it.

lol.

Cia

das kwl
IT'S IN COWTOWN THOUGH!

we'll have EC and WC. too
Also we've got some newyorkers thinking about coming =]. just tryin' to get ti some attention at the moment you know?
you're not talking about US right??

haha, I'm jk. but give us some more inforamtion about it, and we'll consider it. we wanna go to a huge tournament.. but.. I don't even have my passport.. lmao

Tsugaru

Smash Rookie
I ended up not going to MatsuriCon, so I dunno how that tournament is going.
Ah, well.
Updates for Ohayocon, I suppose.

One of these days, I'll learn how to drive. And I'll drive to on... to one of these SmashFests!
Wow, my sister just asked me if I could make her a Peach costume..

Holland

Smash Rookie
I was at Matsuri-Con and saw they announced a smash tournament, it was set up to be 4 man free for alls and was dumb as hell. I entered anyway ended up winning, there were only 2 other people other than me that knew how to play tournament smash, blah.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Eh the only people I know who are close are Kel/Sliq, Megachuk, Sean and thats bout it I guess. Then there are people up towards west chester and Mason....

QUIVO

Smash Master
hm i didnt know dr x and noah still played I haven't heard or seen of them in a long time. And i heard tayo really doesn't play much anymore.

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
We need more activity in Northeast Ohio. I've been scouring Youngstown for awhile and only found a few decent players, most of which don't frequent Smashboards.

Top Bottom