• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official West Virginia Thread - Cilantro Smash 3 (July 19)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
It's pretty suspicious you guys are putting together brawl groups.

WV is a melee state, let's keep it that way.

mad_max

Smash Cadet
Knux is always scurred to play brawl. Don't you still have my SD card in your Wii, *****?

EDIT: Apparently I can't say the N-word.

mad_max

Smash Cadet
Eh, we used to. I graduated. Not sure what those other nubs are doing. Save Point's your best bet, probably.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Knux is always scurred to play brawl. Don't you still have my SD card in your Wii, *****?

EDIT: Apparently I can't say the N-word.
Hmm, don't worry about it.

But naw, I could still wreck nubs in Brawl. But I'll wreck ya around in MW3 first.

bro why are you a smash lord. way too much activity imo
I know, right? XD I don't know where they came from, tryin to keep my posts per day to less than .5. Last time I posted was in May! Way to bring back a dead thread hahaha

Pshh, I go all the way to NJ for Brawl too. It's respectable there lol
I feel ya, you should play melee tho!

Soooo.. do you guys play melee in morgantown?
Yeah there's still a Melee group in Morgantown. The best players are me and KrazyKrox, and you can find KrazyKrox in Morgantown, as well as Chippo, Byped, and a few others. I'm not quite sure where Mad Mike is chillin these days, but he's pretty beast at Brawl and Melee.

Oh and KrazyKrox is really good at Brawl for no reason in particular (he doesn't play the game), so you might want to watch out for that. He likes to MM Brawl players at tournaments with both Melee and Brawl, and word has it that he's accrued a fancy sum of cash doing so.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
btw I also heard (from KrazyKrox) that OTG is a trash doc, and that KrazyKrox wrecks him around with little to no difficulty.

My question is, who is HE? Unfortunately I've heard nothing positive about the guy, but he's supposedly good (according to him??)....fill me in?

Edit: Actually it was BYPED that said OTG was garbage. Still don't know who he is tho, LOL

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think the MOAB is the MW3 equivalent to the Bowser Revolution.

I think there may be a Bowser Revolution in this thread shortly.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So garm is the only person to represent WV at Apex 2013. And he's representing us in both Brawl and Melee LOL. Do us proud garm!

(You should start playing Melee primarily. With KrazyKrox in Morgantown w/you, you could improve pretty fast)

Also, I'm going to try and start attending some tournaments more frequently. It's about time WV get some serious representation.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Well we have the 2 best foxes on the east coast, but no other representation unfortunately.

Until now.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
We livin! There is ALWAYS smash going on in WV... it's just no one uses smashboards -.-

They all have accounts, but i promise no one will ever post unless i tell them to lol.

Do you play Melee?!

AaronScaring

Smash Apprentice
Yea I do but I promise I'm beyond crappy lol. I can barely l-cancel at the moment. You guys have a Facebook group or anything? I'm in Charleston btw

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol we're really bad at social media. No Facebook group (we had one over 5 years ago lol). We do have a couple players in Charleston tho so you may be in luck. Are you looking to get into the competitive scene?

AaronScaring

Smash Apprentice
Maybe not so much in the competitive scene yet. I'm still in high school and I'm busy during the year. Probably during the summer though.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ah yeah I feel ya. Do you have a group of players you play with? That's always the best way to improve. We had a high school smash club and we got pretty dominant because of that. After attending some tournaments we now have the best foxes on the east coast, to be fair.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
haha ok sounds good. We'll get a strict training regimen for you, and you'll be a top player in no time. Falcon/Falco?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok cool. Well if you want maybe we can get something started sometime in the near future. I'm assuming you have a GC/Melee & (official) Nintendo GC controller?

Hopefully that other wobbly-do responds so we can get the scene in gear!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok I could have sworn I responded to this earlier...apparently not lol.

Haha I'm talking about that other guy who posted about WV smash. Apparently he had a couple of people interested in smashing, and we could actually get some decent smashfests going in that case. In any case, me and Krox are in Charleston so if you wanted to, we could definitely set something up sometime.

AaronScaring

Smash Apprentice
Yea I would definitely like to see some smash stuff going on around here.

Alright dude that sounds good. I'll try to set something up in the near future.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Well we can definitely make it happen! I'll be busy this week with family visiting and stuff, but we can probably have a mini smashfest at my place sometime after. Do you go to GW by any chance?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
haha ok just wondering. We had a smash club at GW when we graduated in '08, and I know it was still there in '10. I was wondering if any remnants still existed...

Top Bottom