• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Wario Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I understand but where you're going with it means we can't accurately make an official Wario Power rankings (which would be world-wide), which is why I'm suggesting we add SWF, as there are plenty of non-SWF Warios out there much better than some others on the list. I can think of a few people that enter tournies, but never post on the Wario boards ever.

Which is probably why it should be renamed.
I think the being SWF only would be a good idea with players from other countries who don't post their results would be in the honorable mentions with reasons to why they're in there. Like Gluttony, he's one of the best Wario players but he's in the honorable mentions because he's not on SWF and he lives in France.

If anyone knows really good Wario players out there that enters tournies but never post on the Wario boards, you could do them the favor of writing their results down for them, posting them in the Wario Results thread, and posting possible videos. This way, it'll shine some light on people who aren't known. But I think it'll have to be a tournament where there is a link on SWF Results Thread.

So far, I see this PR going in a good direction. Needs work but it's pretty solid.

Coney

Smash Master
at first i was like "oh man it's gonna be so easy fighting MKs with wario they won't know what hit em"

then i just kept losing with wario anyway, and it wasn't really easier since wario doesn't come to me naturally like ddd

so now he's just a pocket BRINSTAR EH WELL **** YOU TOO character

also money matches!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
But seriously the problem with judging the Wario's is most of them hail from different regions. SO they don't see the comp/ skill that other warios face. Then at big tournies not all Wario's attend. So it's going to be really tough to make it accurate. *shrugs*
This is why we need results and videos to back up their claims of these tournaments. Even though not all Wario's attend, we'll figure out a way to successfully place Wario's in the correct spots. This is just the drawing board right now of the entire PR list so it's going to be getting tweaked with as time goes on.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
SNAP HIGHER THAN ME?!?! WDF NO!

The most accurate right now is bassems.

I do not like shift's at all

all do respect, DMG is over rated on shift's list.

and ahlye shouldnt be counted as a wario.

/get that name search outa here.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im top 5 Wario no doubt. You can put me at dead last 5th but it's true.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
This is why we need results and videos to back up their claims of these tournaments. Even though not all Wario's attend, we'll figure out a way to successfully place Wario's in the correct spots. This is just the drawing board right now of the entire PR list so it's going to be getting tweaked with as time goes on.
I think we need some type or rules so that we can establish what/why we're placing these Warios. Like regions , who tourneys, MM, wifi ??? etc etc etc.

IDK man you used to be up there but then you just stopped playing Wario and went d3 against bassem on FD and doing all sorts of other non sense. It's hard to say that you're still top 5. At least for me.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
SNAP HIGHER THAN ME?!?! WDF NO!

The most accurate right now is bassems.

I do not like shift's at all

all do respect, DMG is over rated on shift's list.

and ahlye shouldnt be counted as a wario.

/get that name search outa here.
Alright, if that's how you feel, I'll do some replacements. It's all about editing and it'll be fine Dyno. You know ilubro.

I was just moving names up and down, in circles, and through loops of fire. It's not a final placement. It's why this thread was created for people to voice their opinions!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I disagree. Ive seen some people you lost to where others warios have beat. This is not a strong argument because i no that inui logic is gonna come into play shortly if i continue typing.
Alright, if that's how you feel, I'll do some replacements. It's all about editing and it'll be fine Dyno. You know ilubro.

I was just moving names up and down, in circles, and through loops of fire. It's not a final placement. It's why this thread was created for people to voice their opinions!
my post was not intended to argue for a spot. I hate doing that on ranking lists, it just destroys the fun. I was just saying :p

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
"S" Tier
- Hunger
- Bassem
- Malcolm
- Fiction
- Blue Rogue
- Krystedez
- Masky

"A" Tier
- DMG
- Atomsk
- Waymas
- Gluttony
- Waft-oli

"B" Tier
- Futile
-Sky'
- Jnig
- Tedeth
- Slikvik
- Dynomite
- Fox16

"C" Tier
- Pwneroni
- Pado
- Asa
- TooBusyToCare
- Lord Chair

Fail Tier
- Snap (went to apex doesn't enter goes to tournies and doesn't enter I may hate you)

Honorable Mentions
- SnackAttack
- AlmostLegendary
- Shift
- Zigsta
- PieDisliker
- PhantomX

Honestly I don't think a Wario tier list is going to be more accurate than this. The tiers aren't ranked their just put there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I disagree. Ive seen some people you lost to where others warios have beat. This is not a strong argument because i no that inui logic is gonna come into play shortly if i continue typing.

my post was not intended to argue for a spot. I hate doing that on ranking lists, it just destroys the fun. I was just saying :p
Who are you talking about?

If you are talking about Dojo, only Wario's he's dropped a set to are Bassem and I.

Lee Martin I do better against his MK than Bassem. M2K's dropped a set to Fiction a long time ago.

Other people it depends.

I'm top 5 and that's final. Same with Gluttony and Bassem. It's truf

Shift

Smash Journeyman
"S" Tier
- Hunger
- Bassem
- Malcolm
- Fiction
- Blue Rogue
- Krystedez
- Masky

"A" Tier
- DMG
- Atomsk
- Waymas
- Gluttony
- Waft-oli

"B" Tier
- Futile
- Sky'
- Jnig
- Tedeth
- Slikvik
- Dynomite
- Fox16

"C" Tier
- Pwneroni
- Pado
- Asa
- TooBusyToCare
- Lord Chair

Fail Tier
- Snap (went to apex doesn't enter goes to tournies and doesn't enter I may hate you)

Honorable Mentions
- SnackAttack
- AlmostLegendary
- Shift
- Zigsta
- PieDisliker
- PhantomX

Honestly I don't think a Wario tier list is going to be more accurate than this. The tiers aren't ranked their just put there.
Lord Chair said he didn't want to be placed in the list. So I placed him as an honorable mention when I made my list. So, I decided to make an edit. Since the main issue is Snap being placed somewhere, I decided to tweak yours up a bit:

"S" Tier
- Hunger
- Bassem
- Gluttony
- Malcolm
- Fiction
- DMG
- Blue Rogue
- Krystedez

"A" Tier
- Masky
- Atomsk
- Waymas
- Waft-oli
- Futile

"B" Tier
- Sky'
- Jnig
- Tedeth
- Slikvik
- Dynomite
- Fox16

"C" Tier
- Pwneroni
- Snap
- Pado
- Asa
- TooBusyToCare

Honorable Mentions
- SnackAttack
- AlmostLegendary
- Shift
- Zigsta
- PieDisliker
- PhantomX
- Lord Chair

With time, this will be a solid PR list. We just gotta keep at it. I believe Zigsta should be in control of the PR List since he is active, a moderator, and he could put some music on the thread.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Glutonny is either top 3 or honorable mention. He wins pretty much every tourney he attends [they usually have ~70 players] and has set wins over Ally, Leon, Mr.R, Kaos which quite frankly is a lot more than any other Wario except Fiction and Hunger has ever achieved so far.

Putting him in A-Tier with people like Waymas, Masky and Waft-Oli and putting him a whole tier below 7 other Wario's [out of whom only 2 are better MAX] is - with all due respect to these players - plain insulting. If you feel like you can't accurately judge his skill yet then just don't.

:059:

Laem

Smash Champion
Glutonny is either top 3 or honorable mention. He wins pretty much every tourney he attends [they usually have ~70 players] and has set wins over Ally, Leon, Mr.R, Kaos which quite frankly is a lot more than any other Wario except Fiction and Hunger has ever achieved so far.
Leon? Mr. R? Kaos? who the hell are they LOLLL

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
My Wario has wins over

Orion
ADHD
Ally(That one match helped me win 5$ in a Money Match)
Nairo
Inui
Snakeee

and the list can go on.

I have better wins then 90% of the list has with this character :p.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
My Wario has wins over

Orion
ADHD
Nairo
Inui
Snakeee

and the list can go on.

I'd put you higher if you'd went solo wario however the results you've talked about can be said with about 90% of the cast.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'd put you higher if you'd went solo wario however the results you've talked about can be said with about 90% of the cast.
So just because I've beaten a large amount of skilled/High level players with a lot of characters means my wins get diminished?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Who are you talking about?

If you are talking about Dojo, only Wario's he's dropped a set to are Bassem and I.

Lee Martin I do better against his MK than Bassem. M2K's dropped a set to Fiction a long time ago.

Other people it depends.

I'm top 5 and that's final. Same with Gluttony and Bassem. It's truf
but what if you're wrong?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
So just because I've beaten a large amount of skilled/High level players with a lot of characters means my wins get diminished?
I guess it does diminish it a bit. If you were a Wario main or 2nd him I'd prob have you on my list of Wario's however, when I think of top Wario's your name doesn't come to mind. When I Think of top MK's d3's and IC's I think Atomsk is at least top 5 wit h each of those characters.

LOL! seriously, that's the best logic I have ever read in my life.

fail logic is fail.
Okay thanks buddy.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
My Wario has wins over

Orion
ADHD
Nairo
Inui
Snakeee

and the list can go on.

and it hurts me that your wario is so much better than mine. greatly disappointed in myself.
but what if you're wrong?
This DEHF guy is an honorary wario.

ALSO: what the **** is up with waft oli on these top lists. He doesnt attend tournaments.

/not saying anything about his skill.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Alright... I did a lot of work over this since I seem to be the only one making an effort to see this thing to it's glory. Just bare with me:

Since SnackAttack came up with the idea for the PR, so he nominated Panelist to deal with it:

- SnackAttack
- Bassem
- Shift
- Zigsta

We are also looking for a peron to fill in the position of expert photoshopper! We want our PR list to look amazing, so if you know a person who is great with photoshop or you yourself is an expert, let us know!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

This Power Ranking is made as a motivational goal for Wario players. This is created for the simple task to encourage Wario players to do their best when they go to a tournament, in and out of their regions! I believe with this PR list, it’ll give us fellow Wario players, both novices and veterans alike, something to aim for while getting better at Brawl. Novices are encouraged to ask any Wario main in the PR/HM (Honorable Mentions) for tips on Wario!

This PR list will only be made up of players who use Wario as their “Main”. This means you consider yourself a Wario player and you enter tournaments as a Wario player. We’re only going to be doing Top 5 for each tier! Just because you’re placed in a different tier than the one you believe you should be in, does not mean that you are in any means “worse” than the ones who are above you. We will be doing this PR by how well you do in tournaments (normal/big tournaments in and out of your region, and nationals). Your results should be posted within the Wario Tournament Results Thread, so it is your responsibility to do so! With your tournament results, please post the tournament thread that you’ve placed in and include any video of your matches if you have any.

You will either rise or drop in the PR depending on the attendance and results of tournaments! The final system we will be using for the PR is still in process! Once everything is finalized, we will begin our first Wario PR season with MLG D.C. and other tournaments in and out of your regions! Once the season is over, the season results will be final!

Remember that this PR is “NOT FINALIZED!”

“S” Tier
1. Hunger
2. Bassem
3. Malcolm
4. Fiction
5. DMG

“A” Tier
1. Blue Rogue
2. Krystedez
3. Futile
4. Masky
5. Sky`

“B” Tier
1. JNig
2. Waymas
3. SlikVik
4. Tedeth
5. Fox16

“C” Tier
1. Dynomite
2. Snap
3. Pwneroni
4. Pado
5. Asa

These honorable mentions are for those who haven’t been placed in a spot for the PR. The PR will be constantly changing and the current honorable mentions will be in the PR as time goes on. Current names in the PR will rise and some will drop. But do not be discouraged, the change of PR placements and HMs will be constant until the end of the season!

Honorable Mentions

- Gluttony
- Lord Chair
- Waft-oli
- BMX
- AlmostLegendary
- SnackAttack
- Shift
- TooBusyToCare
- Zigsta
- PieDisliker

Notes:

- Gluttony is by far one of the best Wario mains in the world. He places 1st in a lot of tournaments out there in the EU! He is given an honorable mention because he is not apart of the SWF. If he were, he would easily be in the “’S’ Tier”.

- Lord Chair is another good Wario player from the EU! He has asked to not be placed in the PR so he will have himself a nice comfortable seat in the HM section!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Well, what does everyone think? Shift of course worked hard on it and I chose him as a Panelist because of how hard he worked on it.

Would you like me to take this and place it in the OP, Shift?

Requesting for a sticky, btw....

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
OK I am actually going to agree with ^^ this post. I am not happy with where I stand but I agree that I belong there. This is going to motivate me to do better and place really well at Seige. It is not only my smash/wario career goal, but a personal goal as well.

One day I will be S tier or A tier.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Well, what does everyone think? Shift of course worked hard on it and I chose him as a Panelist because of how hard he worked on it.

Would you like me to take this and place it in the OP, Shift?

Requesting for a sticky, btw....
I think if all is well, we can place this in the OP. I'd rather make a brand new thread about it since a lot of this thread is filled with politics on who should be where.

Dynomite said:
OK I am actually going to agree with ^^ this post. I am not happy with where I stand but I agree that I belong there. This is going to motivate me to do better and place really well at Seige. It is not only my smash/wario career goal, but a personal goal as well.

One day I will be S tier or A tier.
Glad you like the post. Took a while for me to make. :urg:

Shift

Smash Journeyman
No way am I B tier. If I'm being put there, take me off lol
Those results are final. You even said you were B Tier yourself if I recall correctly a few pages back. Like I said, just because you're in a place on the tier list doesn't mean the ones who are above you are better than you.

It's final... and no disrespect to you at all but it's how it is right now.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Those results are final. You even said you were B Tier yourself if I recall correctly a few pages back. Like I said, just because you're in a place on the tier list doesn't mean the ones who are above you are better than you.

It's final... and no disrespect to you at all but it's how it is right now.
I respectfully decline "B" tier.
I respectfully refuse to acknowledge my placement in "B" tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom