• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Wario Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yay i PR lists

good motivator for me

imo i'm as good as dyno is
PSHHH!!! yeah, OK..

Like i'm THAT good..

Nah i think you and I are on the same level. around there at least. I still have to play you sir.
Well, who does everyone wanna be first? I wanna be Big Bird.

Who's good with GIMP/Photoshop?
I'm da count!

Because i reeaaally like to *******

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Haha, yeah man. Thanks for being the only person to mention me so far :)

Ahh ok, my bad about reflex.

Well, I was actually kinda iffy on your position too. You would either be at the bottom of B tier or the top of C tier IMO. I would put you there because of lack of higher up placings at tournies mainly.

Edit: On second thought, there are some tough players in your area so it does make it harder to place high. I'd say your B tier. I love your hat btw :)

Its from watching videos, seeing tourny results and just the general feeling of skill I feel the player has.

Okie dokie

Tweaked the list a bit/finalized some decisions...

S-tier
Hunger
Bassem
Malcolm
DMG
Gluttony

A-tier
Fiction
Blue rouge
Reflex (probably would be bottom of A tier)
Futile
Krystedez
Sky'

B-tier
Waymas
Masky
Jnig
PX (retired mode)
Tedeth
TooBusyToCare
Dynomite
Pwneroni
Fox16
Pado

C-tier
Asa
Waft-oli
SnackAttack
Almostlegendary
Snap

Next edit, I will sort players in tiers out into specific order of their placement within their tier.
Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Snap is definitely above me. Not too sure about AL's skill level in comparison to my own..

I know you all don't like Waft-Oli, but in the few tournaments he's been to he placed top ten. Masky confirm?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
not that i dont like him. he just needs to go to offline tournies instead of getting his name out there as a wifi wario main.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing Kirby a lot lately. When I get back to my Wario, I'll be in that PR for sure! I think I'll be in that B-Tier. Snack has seen my Wario, it's legiiiiit.

If I get in the PR, I'll be:

Colambo, The Black Lamb Detective!

Honestly, only thing I see going on with these PR pictures are crappy screenshots. I say we get a new theme.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
hmm, hard to beleive i missed this until now.

i would money match anyone to prove im at least B tier. i know a lot of you havent seen me but ill try to get recorded vs some big names soon i suppose.

Umm, but yeah, i had a pretty close game with Nick Riddle at mlg Raleigh and i got 33rd at that.

I played Xzax in friendlies and i guess we went about even. didnt really play any other big big names. I dunno though

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hmm, hard to beleive i missed this until now.

i would money match anyone to prove im at least B tier. i know a lot of you havent seen me but ill try to get recorded vs some big names soon i suppose.

Umm, but yeah, i had a pretty close game with Nick Riddle at mlg Raleigh and i got 33rd at that.

I played Xzax in friendlies and i guess we went about even. didnt really play any other big big names. I dunno though
Get at me son.

Im callin you out SNAP!

Dont make me make a vid about this... we all know what happened to the last guy i made a vid for. :teeth:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, I call Sam the Eagle.

I do a MEAN Sam the Eagle impersonation.

Asa

Smash Hero
dibs on oscar

the bum who takes out his anger on others because he is unhappy with his lifestyle

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol this thread should be dedicated for all the warios calling out all the others warios in this *****.

I better run off to bed now.

I wont be surprised if this thread is filled with call-outs aimed at me.

I would call myself out just because everyone else is dooing eet.

edit: oh sht. asa, i thought u meant oscar as in fox16. LOLOLOL

oh man dont i feel stupid right now.

regardless, people still be callin out others either for pride or sesame street avys.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lets get atomsk on this. he is actually a really good wario. he might not main wario but its pretty legit.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Cookie monster! NJ made fun of my a while ago calling me a cartoon character and they all said I was like Cookie Monster SO I WANNA BE HIM

I believe I'm bottom of S-Tier. I have the results kinda to prove it I guess?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Oh right, yeah. Lotsa people secondary Wario, and most of them are actually way better than Wario mains lol.
This is true and every time I think about sky' or atomsk It really hurts me inside knowing they either started wario recently or second him.

They are great players and all but I am just greatly disappointed in myself for not being near their level.

It hurts :crying:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Well, if it makes you feel better, isn't Sky a Wario main now?

And Atomsk and Ally (the first two that come to mind) are just incredibly good players.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I got the only accurate ranking list

bassem6

Smash Lord
Cookie monster! NJ made fun of my a while ago calling me a cartoon character and they all said I was like Cookie Monster SO I WANNA BE HIM

I believe I'm bottom of S-Tier. I have the results kinda to prove it I guess?
Who did you beat again? Was it m2k?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Thinking about people and their placements, I thought it would be a good idea to tweak it up a bit. I know we have some people who don't play Wario due to inactivity or retirement, but we'll have to take them out of the PR simply because they're inactive or retired. "B" Tier & "C" Tier was dissected.

"S" Tier
- Hunger
- Bassem
- Malcolm
- DMG
- Atomsk

"A" Tier
- Fiction
- Blue Rogue
- Futile
- Krystedez
- Sky'

"B" Tier
- Waymas
- Masky
- Jnig
- Tedeth
- Snap

"C" Tier
- Dynomite
- Pwneroni
- Pado
- Asa
- Waft-oli

Honorable Mentions
- Gluttony
- Slikvik
- Fox16
- SnackAttack
- AlmostLegendary
- Shift
- TooBusyToCare
- Zigsta
- PieDisliker
- Lord Chair

The way the PR list has to work is that you have to go to tournaments, get your placements, and then post your results in the results thread with a video if possible. That way, the person in controlled of the PR Thread (it has to be someone who is constantly active on the Wariboards), will be able to calculate the placements. I had to remove some names simply because there were too many players in the "B" Tier and so little in the "C" Tier. Those who were in "B" that were placed in "C", don't take offense to it. We need to balance out the numbers so I'll be putting names in and out of the list.

We'll can do 5 placements in each tier with honorable mentions. Also, I had to remove Gluttony because I don't think he post on the SWF since he's in France and it'll be hard to know about his tournament results without him posting. If he is on SWF, let me know. As of right now, he'll remain at the top of the Honorable Mentions. Also, the honorable mentions is in no way in order of skill, it's all random as of right now.

Since we're doing a Sesame Street theme (still against it but w/e), we'll need your input on whom you want to be once you're in the listings.

If you feel this current list is good as a start, let me know. With MLG D.C. right around the corner, it'll be a good start to our PR list. Those who can't make it to D.C., continue to do your tournaments in your regions

Shift

Smash Journeyman
If that's the case it should probably be renamed SWF Wario power rankings.
Problem with putting people from other nations into the PR without knowing their placements in tournaments, it'll be difficult to maintain the Wario PR. What if there are Wari-bros who are getting better and better at the game and they're moving up the PR because they're placing well & posting their results, only to be stuck in their current placement because other players aren't doing anything?

See where I'm going at with this? It'll make this PR "A LOT" easier if we had people continuously posting results. Even if they haven't been posting their results and we hear good things from them, there is the Honorable Mentions list. That's the reason why it's there.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Thinking about people and their placements, I thought it would be a good idea to tweak it up a bit. I know we have some people who don't play Wario due to inactivity or retirement, but we'll have to take them out of the PR simply because they're inactive or retired. "B" Tier & "C" Tier was dissected.

"S" Tier
- Hunger
- Bassem
- Malcolm
- DMG
- Atomsk

"A" Tier
- Fiction
- Blue Rogue
- Futile
- Krystedez
- Sky'

"B" Tier
- Waymas
- Masky
- Jnig
- Tedeth
- Snap

"C" Tier
- Dynomite
- Pwneroni
- Pado
- Asa
- Waft-oli

Honorable Mentions
- Gluttony
- Slikvik
- Fox16
- SnackAttack
- AlmostLegendary
- Shift
- TooBusyToCare
- Zigsta
- PieDisliker
- Lord Chair

The way the PR list has to work is that you have to go to tournaments, get your placements, and then post your results in the results thread with a video if possible. That way, the person in controlled of the PR Thread (it has to be someone who is constantly active on the Wariboards), will be able to calculate the placements. I had to remove some names simply because there were too many players in the "B" Tier and so little in the "C" Tier. Those who were in "B" that were placed in "C", don't take offense to it. We need to balance out the numbers so I'll be putting names in and out of the list.

We'll can do 5 placements in each tier with honorable mentions. Also, I had to remove Gluttony because I don't think he post on the SWF since he's in France and it'll be hard to know about his tournament results without him posting. If he is on SWF, let me know. As of right now, he'll remain at the top of the Honorable Mentions. Also, the honorable mentions is in no way in order of skill, it's all random as of right now.

Since we're doing a Sesame Street theme (still against it but w/e), we'll need your input on whom you want to be once you're in the listings.

If you feel this current list is good as a start, let me know. With MLG D.C. right around the corner, it'll be a good start to our PR list. Those who can't make it to D.C., continue to do your tournaments in your regions
Sky over Masky is a ****ing joke. PLease don't post again.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I understand but where you're going with it means we can't accurately make an official Wario Power rankings (which would be world-wide), which is why I'm suggesting we add SWF, as there are plenty of non-SWF Warios out there much better than some others on the list. I can think of a few people that enter tournies, but never post on the Wario boards ever.

Which is probably why it should be renamed.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Sky over Masky is a ****ing joke. PLease don't post again.
How rude, I wasn't the one who came up with the S, A, and B. Bassem did. Don't insult me for something I didn't originally create. If you have a problem with the original list, then talk to Bassem. If it's such an issue, I'll edit it. Relax next time and read the past post before you rage & become a internet warrior.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
How rude, I wasn't the one who came up with the S, A, and B. Bassem did. Don't insult me for something I didn't originally create. If you have a problem with the original list, then talk to Bassem. If it's such an issue, I'll edit it. Relax next time and read the past post before you rage & become a internet warrior.
rAWRRRRRR! LOL. I'll check basems list.

Just saw bassems list.

Masky >>>>>>>Sky bassem you're bugging. Don't post no more,

But seriously the problem with judging the Wario's is most of them hail from different regions. SO they don't see the comp/ skill that other warios face. Then at big tournies not all Wario's attend. So it's going to be really tough to make it accurate. *shrugs*

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well i was number 3 in NC and number 1 in SC.

and i got out of pools at pound and i didnt enter apex.

but i think slikvik should be at least B or C tier.

and sky over masky is correct as of now. Sky beat a11y

Coney

Smash Master
get ya boi coney on this junk

in the "MK, ban cruise, going to brinstar, ddd sucks" tier

oh also can i be jack black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom