• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Wario Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Welcome to the official Wario Power Rankings!

This Power Ranking is made as a motivational goal for Wario players. This is created for the simple task to encourage Wario players to do their best when they go to a tournament, in and out of their regions! I believe with this PR list, it’ll give us fellow Wario players, both novices and veterans alike, something to aim for while getting better at Brawl. Novices are encouraged to ask any Wario main in the PR/HM (Honorable Mentions) for tips on Wario!

This PR list will only be made up of players who use Wario as their “Main”. This means you consider yourself a Wario player and you enter tournaments as a Wario player. We’re only going to be doing Top 5 for each tier! Just because you’re placed in a different tier than the one you believe you should be in, does not mean that you are in any means “worse” than the ones who are above you. We will be doing this PR by how well you do in tournaments (normal/big tournaments in and out of your region, and nationals). Your results should be posted within the Wario Tournament Results Thread, so it is your responsibility to do so! With your tournament results, please post the tournament thread that you’ve placed in and include any video of your matches if you have any.

You will either rise or drop in the PR depending on the attendance and results of tournaments! The final system we will be using for the PR is still in process! Once everything is finalized, we will begin our first Wario PR season with MLG D.C. and other tournaments in and out of your regions! Once the season is over, the season results will be final!

The panelists for this PR are: Myself, Bassem, Shift, and Zigsta

I am pleased to announce that Krystedez will be taking over as our expert photoshopper! He will be in charge of creating a graphic that will be used to represent our PR in a more..... vivid form!

Remember that this PR is “NOT FINALIZED!”

“S” Tier
1. Hunger
2. Bassem
3. Malcolm
4. Fiction
5. DMG

“A” Tier
1. Blue Rogue
2. Krystedez
3. Futile
4. Masky
5. Sky`

“B” Tier
1. JNig
2. Waymas
3. SlikVik
4. Tedeth
5. Fox16

“C” Tier
1. Dynomite
2. Snap
3. Pwneroni
4. Pado
5. Asa

These honorable mentions are for those who haven’t been placed in a spot for the PR. The PR will be constantly changing and the current honorable mentions will be in the PR as time goes on. Current names in the PR will rise and some will drop. But do not be discouraged, the change of PR placements and HMs will be constant until the end of the season!

Honorable Mentions

- Gluttony
- Lord Chair
- Waft-oli
- BMX
- AlmostLegendary
- SnackAttack
- Shift
- TooBusyToCare
- Zigsta
- PieDisliker

Special Mentions

- Atomsk
- Shadow
- Ally

These are just a few Wario players who come to mind that do not main Wario, but second him or use him in some matches and have impressive results with him. This is a way to show that their achievements do not go unnoticed.

Notes:

- Gluttony is by far one of the best Wario mains in the world. He places 1st in a lot of tournaments out there in the EU! He is given an honorable mention because he is not apart of the SWF. If he were, he would easily be in the “’S’ Tier”.

- Lord Chair is another good Wario player from the EU! He has asked to not be placed in the PR so he will have himself a nice comfortable seat in the HM section!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hmm. I don't really like to see that people are better than others, but I do want to see where I stand in your opinions and this will motivate me to do better.

Only active players please.

Masky

Smash Master
1. Masky
2. DMG
3. ???
4. My Roommate who played Wario Once
5. ???????

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
1. Hunger
2. Fiction
3. Blue Rogue
4. Malcolm/ Krsytedez/Masky

Those are how I'd ranked them.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I like these responses so far.

What I think we should do is using the tournament results thread, to update these with every single Wario and make tiers.

I, for example, would be in on of the lower tiers because my placings just aren't good.

We would have Top, High, Mid-High, Mid, Mid-Low, Low, and Bottom...

I vote we all try to get more videos recorded too so that we can just judge off playing.

I see as a way to create standards for everyone to jump to.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Not saying that gluttony is a bad wario or anything like that but really people get off his nuts. He placed really well at ONE major tourney where as fiction beat m2k, and hunger beat ally.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
In that case

Top 3, really close and shiz, could go either way with these 3.

1. Fiction
2. Gluttony
3. Hunger

Also pretty close:

4. DMG potentially, if he gets back into business.
5. Blue Rogue/Krystedez
5.5 Malcolm

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Honestly, my favorite Wario is Dynomite.

This guy. ^^
maaaaaan. <3

Didnt know anyone here liked my stupidity.

Thought everyone was fed up with my childish ways and was trying to get me banned, secretly.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Lol. I cant wait until mlg dallas when I can further prove myself. For now, I will stay hidden in the noxious gas that is wario's flatulence.

In my opinion (The players in each individual tier are in no specific order)...

S-tier
Hunger
Bassem
Malcolm
DMG
Gluttony

A-tier
Fiction( He hasnt been back for long enough to be considered a top wario again IMO)
Blue rouge
Reflex
Futile
Krystedez

B-tier
Waymas
Masky
Jnig
PX (retired mode)
Tedeth
TooBusyToCare

C-tier
Dynomite
Lord Chair (not sure about this one. Maybe B tier)
Asa(Maybe B tier)
Waft-oli
SnackAttack

Players Im not sure about:
AlmostLegendary
Pado
pwneroni
Snap
Piedisliker
Fox16
Sky'

Nobody get mad please. I could very well be misguided with any of my player placements but this is just what I think. If youre not on here, then go to more tournaments or something and I will edit you in once I feel I have a good idea of your skill. If I forgot you and you DO go to tournaments just post and I'll edit you in.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
REFLEX DOES NOT PLAY WARIO ANYMORE. He hasnt played wario seriously in a very LONG time.
/supermadbecaueyoutoldmenottobe

I think fox16 should be on my level and sky' should either be S or A. That guys is starting to rep.

Just out of curiosity, why am I where I am?

Who said we weren't? Haha <3
the coolest wario mainer: dynomite
Obviously because I have the HAT!

/WAH!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Lol. I cant wait until mlg dallas when I can further prove myself. For now, I will stay hidden in the noxious gas that is wario's flatulence.

S-tier
Hunger
Bassem
Malcolm
DMG
Gluttony

A-tier
Fiction( He hasnt been back for long enough to be considered a top wario again IMO)
Blue rouge
Reflex
Futile
Krystedez

B-tier
Waymas
Masky
Jnig
PX (retired mode)
Tedeth
TooBusyToCare

C-tier
Dynomite
Asa(Maybe B tier)
Waft-oli
SnackAttack

AlmostLegendary
Pado
pwneroni
Snap
Piedisliker
Fox16
Sky'

Nobody get mad please. I could very well be misguided with any of my player placements but this is just what I think. If youre not on here, then go to more tournaments or something and I will edit you in once I feel I have a good idea of your skill. If I forgot you and you DO go to tournaments just post and I'll edit you in.
Good **** on the list. Did you watch our videos to reach this conclusion or look at tournament results?

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Don't put me on the list regardless, unless I finally start placing the way I'm sure I'm capable of.

My results tend to be... meh. But I'm not as bad as one would judge from them.

Shift

Smash Journeyman

S-tier
Hunger
Bassem
Malcolm
DMG
Gluttony

A-tier
Blue rouge
Reflex
Futile
Krystedez

B-tier
Waymas
Masky
Jnig
PX (retired mode)
Tedeth
TooBusyToCare

C-tier
Dynomite
Asa(Maybe B tier)
Waft-oli
SnackAttack

AlmostLegendary
Pado
pwneroni
Snap
Piedisliker
Fox16
Sky'

This is a pretty solid list. I don't see anything wrong with it. This could be the structure of how it is for now and as time moves on with more results, it'll be fixed up and polished. This could be how the Wario PR looks like.

Any objections?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I definately should not be on the list.

I'm unable to go to enough tourneys, I'm not ranked in my region, and I'm still pretty much a lower level Wario when compared to others. Still working, maybe next year I'll be worthy of such a rank.

bassem6

Smash Lord
basem do you remember me? :D
Haha, yeah man. Thanks for being the only person to mention me so far :)

REFLEX DOES NOT PLAY WARIO ANYMORE. He hasnt played wario seriously in a very LONG time.
/supermadbecaueyoutoldmenottobe

I think fox16 should be on my level and sky' should either be S or A. That guys is starting to rep.

Just out of curiosity, why am I where I am?

Obviously because I have the HAT!

/WAH!
Ahh ok, my bad about reflex.

Well, I was actually kinda iffy on your position too. You would either be at the bottom of B tier or the top of C tier IMO. I would put you there because of lack of higher up placings at tournies mainly.

Edit: On second thought, there are some tough players in your area so it does make it harder to place high. I'd say your B tier. I love your hat btw :)

Good **** on the list. Did you watch our videos to reach this conclusion or look at tournament results?
Its from watching videos, seeing tourny results and just the general feeling of skill I feel the player has.

Don't put me on the list regardless, unless I finally start placing the way I'm sure I'm capable of.

My results tend to be... meh. But I'm not as bad as one would judge from them.
Okie dokie

Tweaked the list a bit/finalized some decisions...

S-tier
Hunger
Bassem
Malcolm
DMG
Gluttony

A-tier
Fiction
Blue rouge
Reflex (probably would be bottom of A tier)
Futile
Krystedez
Sky'

B-tier
Waymas
Masky
Jnig
PX (retired mode)
Tedeth
TooBusyToCare
Dynomite
Pwneroni
Fox16
Pado

C-tier
Asa
Waft-oli
SnackAttack
Almostlegendary
Snap

Next edit, I will sort players in tiers out into specific order of their placement within their tier.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I wish Fiction traveled and thought Brawl was fun. :(

He's still really, really good.

Asa

Smash Hero
yay i PR lists

good motivator for me

imo i'm as good as dyno is

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I think we should also theme the PR for something...like making a new thread with this PR, put music on it, pictures (depending on the theme), and the like. So this'll give Wario mains out there the motivation to go out and do well.

The NJ PR has a Bleach "Espada" theme while MD/VA PR has a MVC2 theme to it. We should do something like that.

What do you think?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Fine, Sesame Street PR it is. But we'll need someone to do the editing on the pics to make 'em look clean and cool. Can't have a garb looking PR that was made in like 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom