• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
What makes people think that Toad, one of the Big 8 Mario characters. And now deconfirmed. Then think that Waluigi. A Filler character who hadn't any major role except in that Mario DDR game. Become playable over Toad.
Not everyone cares for Toad, I guess even some others like spinoff filler characters.

SonicMario

Smash Master
But still, 7/8 of the big 8 are playable in the game. All but Toad. I dare someone to tell me who stands a REAL chance at being playable that isn't part of the Big 8 besides Geno & Jr.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Not everyone cares for Toad, I guess even some others like spinoff filler characters.
Not everyone cares for Toad? Thanks for point out the obvious. Not everyone cares for tons of characters that have made it into Brawl. I couldn't care less for Sonic, big deal.

It doesn't change how much they deserve to make it.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
But why? as far as a see it the only thing that might be considered cool is his wierd WALUGI voice. but i mean, what does he bring to the table (besides bombs, but sense bomberman is gonna be in we have no need for more bombs)
And what if Bomberman isn't in (which he isn't)?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Its funny commander, u state that geno fails, yet u want waluigi...

waluigi is synonoumous to fail, hes a copy of a copy of a copy, has only appeared in party and sports games and lacks a big role in a mario game...

FAIL is his middle name

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Its funny commander, u state that geno fails, yet u want waluigi...

waluigi is synonoumous to fail, hes a copy of a copy of a copy, has only appeared in party and sports games and lacks a big role in a mario game...

FAIL is his middle name
Geno DOES fail. He's an emotionally disturbed Nutcracker who has been in only 2 games. And while Waluigi lacks a very large role, he is well-known.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah well now answer me this:

how come geno having only TWO GAMES hes on the top 5 most wanted characters for brawl poll (sakurais poll)?
whilewaluigi having MULTIPLE appearances he doesnt even APPEAR on the poll, where chain chomp does? (chain chomps awesome tough)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
For a video game character? No.
If you were to go out and ask 20 random gamers, "Who is Geno?" I bet maybe 1 or 2 would know. If you asked the same people "Who is Waluigi?", I'm sure most if now all of them would know.

how come geno having only TWO GAMES hes on the top 5 most wanted characters for brawl poll (sakurais poll)?
whilewaluigi having MULTIPLE appearances he doesnt even APPEAR on the poll, where chain chomp does? (chain chomps awesome tough)
Link's Uncle was on the poll as well, and so was James Bond. Since when does anyone think they are playable? Waluigi isn't on the poll, but neither was Ashley or Bomberman, both of which are 2 of the most highly suspected newcomers. Not to say Geno has no chance, most likely he will be playable, but my saying "Geno fails" is an opinion meaning I don't like him for the previously stated reasons. Waluigi, while his chances are lower than that of Geno, are there, which you fail to acknowladge. Waluigi has a chance, and there is nothing you can do to covince me otherwise. Have a nice day.

Stryks

Smash Hero
ahem

go

SonicMario

Smash Master
We all know that Waluigi will msot likely be in the game in some form. Rather it be: AT, Sticker, or normal trophy. But pretty much no chance as a Playable character. Sorry, maybe next time.

Stryks

Smash Hero
"Link's Uncle was on the poll as well, and so was James Bond. Since when does anyone think they are playable? Waluigi isn't on the poll, but neither was Ashley or Bomberman, both of which are 2 of the most highly suspected newcomers. Not to say Geno has no chance, most likely he will be playable, but my saying "Geno fails" is an opinion meaning I don't like him for the previously stated reasons. Waluigi, while his chances are lower than that of Geno, are there, which you fail to acknowladge. Waluigi has a chance, and there is nothing you can do to covince me otherwise. Have a nice day."

Ok some character are OBVIOUSLY PC material, some like chain chomp cant be PCs, but geno can, and he's on the top 5, not just on the poll... repeat after me: T-O-P-F-I-V-E
HOW is ashley HIGHLY suspected character? JUST because of her theme? that's bull, YES she has a shot, but she aint HIGHLY anticipated, and bomberman? MEGAMAN the fighting robot beats him, 2nd most wanted character, now THE most wanted 3rd party NOW that sonic is confirmed...
Waluigi HAS a chance, but saying geno has LESS is stupid, ur obviously NOT seeing the facts...

but thats what u get for supporting a copy of a copy of a copy bomb or something throwing croutch choping filler character...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
"Link's Uncle was on the poll as well, and so was James Bond. Since when does anyone think they are playable? Waluigi isn't on the poll, but neither was Ashley or Bomberman, both of which are 2 of the most highly suspected newcomers. Not to say Geno has no chance, most likely he will be playable, but my saying "Geno fails" is an opinion meaning I don't like him for the previously stated reasons. Waluigi, while his chances are lower than that of Geno, are there, which you fail to acknowledge. Waluigi has a chance, and there is nothing you can do to covince me otherwise. Have a nice day."

Ok some character are OBVIOUSLY PC material, some like chain chomp cant be PCs, but geno can, and he's on the top 5, not just on the poll... repeat after me: T-O-P-F-I-V-E
HOW is ashley HIGHLY suspected character? JUST because of her theme? that's bull, YES she has a shot, but she aint HIGHLY anticipated, and bomberman? MEGAMAN the fighting robot beats him, 2nd most wanted character, now THE most wanted 3rd party NOW that sonic is confirmed...
Waluigi HAS a chance, but saying geno has LESS is stupid, ur obviously NOT seeing the facts...

but thats what u get for supporting a copy of a copy of a copy bomb or something throwing croutch choping filler character...
Not to say Geno has no chance, most likely he will be playable, but my saying "Geno fails" is an opinion meaning I don't like him for the previously stated reasons. Waluigi, while his chances are lower than that of Geno, are there, which you fail to acknowledge.

Apparently you missed that part. I realize that Geno is most likely playable and I do realize that he is in the top 5, and while Waluigi's chances are low, I still support him for Brawl. I end my argument with that. No moe flaming please.

RDK

Smash Hero
What stupid idiot thought it was a good idea to resurrect this thread?

SWF gets crazier every day.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
Did anybody else notice that people only said they liked Waluigi after the moderator posted that he liked it?

OnTopic: Although Waluigi, has a lot of freedom for a moveset, he is still not worthy to be in smash bros. I would rather see more unique characters from the nintendo series that don't just have a role to be one of the playable characters in a Mario multiplayer game.

Stryks

Smash Hero
HOW is he DESERVING?
HES ONLY BEEN IN PARTY AND SPORTS GAMES! OMG DAISY DESERVES IT WAY MORE, CAUSE AT LEAST SHE HAD A MAJOR ROLE IN A MARIO GAME MORE THAN WALUIGI!

uber FAIL

RDK

Smash Hero
HOW is he DESERVING?
HES ONLY BEEN IN PARTY AND SPORTS GAMES! OMG DAISY DESERVES IT WAY MORE, CAUSE AT LEAST SHE HAD A MAJOR ROLE IN A MARIO GAME MORE THAN WALUIGI!

uber FAIL
^ Classic Stryks pwnage.

So why do you think Waluigi has a shot at Brawl, Blitzkrieg?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
HOW is he DESERVING?

uber FAIL
Buddy, I'm done with the flame war. I don't want to SPAM up this thread worse than it already is. Go on thinking what you think, and I'll keep on thinking what I think. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom