• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Heh! According to that one list of Most wanted characters on SWF...

Waluigi would be more wanted than Wolf or Lucario with this many replies:chuckle:

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
maybe a wario ware outfit 4 waluigi and that will make him in all the wario ware games to come??
... pffft...
... heh...
... heh heh...
... BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah right! Have you ever seen what Waluigi would look like in a Wario Ware-esque biker outfit?

P.S.- Waluigi will not be in any Wario/Mario games for a while.

Exodecai101

Smash Apprentice
Waluigi doesn't need to be rep'ing the Wario series, considering the Mario Series lost it's top 2 reps as I've said, and the fact there is a spinoff stage, they could easily slip in a spinoff character, and Waluigi could be that choice.

PS: And Screw the WarioWare Costume, give him one similar to D ick Dastardly :p I'd love that.

.XI.

Smash Rookie
A new memeber with a tiny post count? I bet you can't wait to read my post.

Anyway, this is a moveset I created for out of boredom, because even though he's got such little chance to get in he still deserves support, just for being basically the only Black-and-White-style villain in the modern day.

A-Right swing
AA-Right, Left swing
AAA-Right, Left, Upper swing with both hands
A>-Swings baseball bat (Mario Baseball)
A^-Swings racing flag upwards (Mario Kart)
A\/-Swings golf club downwards (Mario Golf)
Dash-Runs then leaps and breaststrokes forwards (Mario Power Tennis)

Smash>-Poses in a Γ shape and spins along the stage, a cyclone around him (Mario Tennis)
Smash^-Crouches to charge, then thrusts hands up and purple vine shoots upwards.
Smash\/-Piranha Plant appears in hand and bites right and left of him (Mario Party 3)

AirA-Looks upwards and slams limbs together, like a swimming breaststroke (Mario Power Tennis)
AirA>-Puts hands together and swings downwards
AirA^-Swings both legs upwards, spinning around and kicking anyone above him
AirA\/-Swings golf cub downwards (Mario Golf)
AirA<-Bends knees and then smashes them backwards

B-Smashes tennis ball forwards with racket, chargeable for longer shot (Mario Tennis)
B>-Pulls out purple vine whip and whips it downwards. (Mario Strikers Charged)
B^-Leaps up to hit a floating die (Mario Party)
B\/-Picks bomb-omb and can throw it (Mario Kart)

GrabA-Boxing glove appears on hand and punches (Game and Watch Gallery 4)
Grab>-Holds in front then with boxing-gloved fist punches forwards (Game and Watch Gallery 4)
Grab<-Swings boxing gloved arm round and smacks opponent behind him (Game and Watch Gallery 4)
Grab^-Holds in air and punches upwards with boxing glove (Game and blah blah blah)
Grab\/-Purple vine appears, wraps around them, and slams them into the ground (Mario Strikers Charged)

FS-Similar to Mario and Samus, it’s best for the player to go to one side of the stage for this one. When activated the Bomb-omb firing canon thing from Mario Power Tennis’ opening appears, Waluigi seated within, and then the player plays it similar to the Cracker Launcher, moving the cannon up and down, and trying to hit the other players. However, bomb-ombs are much more powerful than whatever the Launcher fires and the explosions are large, but it is slower so it gives the other players some chance to avoid it. (See http://youtube.com/watch?v=NVGcWwwwqLw )

Taunt1-Pulls picture of Luigi out and a pen, scribbles on it and yells ‘Take this Mr Eyeballs!’ (The best part of Mario Power Tennis)
Taunt2-Puts hand on hips, throws head back and does his great ‘Wahahaha!’ laugh.
Taunt3-Yells ‘Waaaaaluigi!’ then twists into the Γ shape.

Yes, this is my first moveset, any thoughts?

GOTM

Smash Champion
@.XI. - not everything has to come from one of his games.

look at luigi, he was in all those games too, and had a complete unique made up moveset which was better.

obviously, i am for waluigi, as you can see by my sig, and he is probably my favorite nintendo character because hes very humorous and doesnt have much popularity. also, the rose in mario party 8, and the "suck it" in the strikers games did it for me, lol

volbound1700

Smash Master
Waluigi is in a lot of games, makes more appearances than many of the characters on here. Unfortunately, he is one of about 12-20 playable characters on everyone one of these games.

jon_the_ferret

Smash Cadet
I think that moveset is very imaginitive. I doubt it will be it but A* for effort lol (not trying to sound condescending btw)
I think i would prefer Waluigi over a huge amount of characters that are already in just because he makes me laugh such a huge amount, even if he's god awful I'll still use him.

.XI.

Smash Rookie
@.XI. - not everything has to come from one of his games.

look at luigi, he was in all those games too, and had a complete unique made up moveset which was better.
I know, but as a lot of people say Waluigi is a filler character (Albit and awesome one) and as he's only appeared in spin off games I'd want him to have as many referances to them as possible. Though his lanky structure could work some pretty unique moves.

jon_the_ferret

Smash Cadet
Just brainstorming here but who else would like to see Waluigi as some sorta cross between a bad 50's evil character and a pimp? With his forward and B being the almighty PimpHand!

Noone....?

Just me then .... :( lol

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I know! He could throw bombs... or something
Classic Official Waluigi Thread Line FTW

I wouldn't mind if Waluigi made it into the Smash series, but I just don't feel he's ready for Brawl. It wouldn't be right to put him in because he isn't established yet. He's obviously meant to be more closely related to Wario, but since Wario is repping Wario Ware and Waluigi has no input on that series it just wouldn't be right to throw him in.

I say make him an AT for now, or maybe even a SE boss. He just hasn't earned his place yet. Sure he's in plenty of games, and I do find him interesting, but if the canon Mario and Wario series havn't accepted him or tried to fit him in yet, then he shouldn't be accepted as an All-Star yet.

Waluigi for Smash? Sure, maybe someday.
Waluigi for Brawl? No.

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
... pffft...
... heh...
... heh heh...

Yeah right! Have you ever seen what Waluigi would look like in a Wario Ware-esque biker outfit?

LMAO...Are those pubes? :laugh:

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
i love Waluigi especcially his personality in Mario Strikers Charged ...ahem...''WAAALLUIIGI YEAH YEAH YEAH'' and crotch chops! him being in brawl is just amazing,he could steal items or just go WALUIGI!

Chains

Smash Apprentice
... pffft...
... heh...
... heh heh...

I like his uni-boob.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
*sigh*

Why won't this thread die?

But, while I'm here:

And I shall smite anyone who uses the "bombs or something" quote who isn't me.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
The pro-Waluigi side may have come up with "he could throw bombs... or something", but the anti-Waluigi side definitely saw the potential in it and the line wouldn't still be around today if it wasn't for us.

I say the anti-Waluigi side should have just as much, if not MORE right to use the phrase.

Waluigi not for Brawl
Waluigi for AT (he could throw bombs... or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom