• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
"If you're going to use an argument at least back it up"...

What do you think we've been saying the past 100 pages??!

BTW, silver, you forgot a lot of people more deserving that Waluigi...people who have actually appeared in platformers:

Hammer Bros., Koopa Troopa, Para Troopa, the 7 Koopalings, Baby Mario and Luigi, Chain Chomp, Mouser, Birdo, Wart, Peaty Piranha, Kamek, Lakitu, Shyguy, Chargin' Chuck, Dry Bones, Magikoopa, Snifit, Wiggler...just to name a few.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I hate when people use this as an argument, but don't back it up. Which characters are more deserving than him (in the Mario/Wario universe), and why are they so (to you)? If you're goint to use an argument, at least back it up, and don't just throw it out there.
i dont know what the hell youre on...but ive backed up MANY TIMES why Waluigi would most likely end up as AT. if you choose not to read, then thats your problem

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
BTW, silver, you forgot a lot of people more deserving that Waluigi...people who have actually appeared in platformers:

Hammer Bros., Koopa Troopa, Para Troopa, the 7 Koopalings, Baby Mario and Luigi, Chain Chomp, Mouser, Birdo, Wart, Peaty Piranha, Kamek, Lakitu, Shyguy, Chargin' Chuck, Dry Bones, Magikoopa, Snifit, Wiggler...just to name a few.
i drew the most famous ones,he is going to be the last one anyway, lol.

...honestly do you want me to draw all these guys?!?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Those are all a lot more famous than Waluigi. More people in the world are going to recognize a Koopa Troopa or Lakitu than Waluigi...

Yes, could you draw all of them??

Stryks

Smash Hero
waluigi is pretty dmn recegnizble.
No he isnt, every single mario character is recognizable (among the main ones) except waluigi, I can show anyone mario, luigi, peach, bowser, bowser jr, dk, and wario and people will recognize them, by them I mean non gamers...

why? cause all of them are popular and have been around for a long time, If I were to show a non gamer a pic of wario, he would recognize him as at least "marios evil twin", but show waluigi and he'll just go huh?

Besides geno, toad, daisy and bowser jr have more of a shot, and I highly doubt well get more than 6 mario characters (mario, peach, bowser and luigi, plus the newcomers)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
does he have a home though?? he doesn't live with wario.:laugh:
Nope, he's pretty much homeless. He's can't keep a steady occupation and doesn't belong anywhere. He tried to get a job in construction but you need connections for that, but since he has no connections he couldn't get the job. And then he tried to be a plumber, but that's a full market. So then he tried to work with his brother stealing treasure while working at a television station on the side, but his brother disowned him and wouldn't let him work with him.

Now I believe all he does anymore is work parties (and I believe he danced for money once)(shameful), but he blows what little change he makes from that at the racetrack and on sports.

Wrath`

Smash Master
you idiots(strkys) waluigi is recegnizble. all thoes who love hate and are nutral know waluigi, wich is alot of peeps. he is recignizble, it does not matter how long you have been with a series, obviously this is true, 7 years and look at how many peeps hate him, that would point to the fact they RECEGNIZE him.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Umm im sure your talking about GAMERS, Im talking about Non-gamers, if a character is popular, hes gonna be inmediately recognizable with thos ethat play games, too see how popular he REALLY is, show him to non gamers, people wil linmediately recognize mario, luigi and bowser? why? because theyre known worldwide, but show them waluigi and they'll puke in disgust :p

Wrath`

Smash Master
weather or not they puke in disgust they will still recegnize him. and how many nongamers are going to play smash? so why would they have relevance?

Del Money

Smash Champion
@Stryks
Bowser Jr wouldnt be recognizable by nongamers...they might just think hes "mini-bowser". oh and you forgot yoshi as a mario franchise rep. that means mario, peach, luigi, bowser, and yoshi makes 5. if wario counts as 6, then forget bowser jr. if not, then he might be in. even still, bowser jr. has greater chances for playability than waluigi. oh and waluigi is a dumb name

@TWoK
common sense....try using it. waluigi is the ballsack of the mario franchise...his fanbase is even smaller than my tolerance for n00bs. being so hell-bent on his playability is a joke so you might as well get your hopes down now while 12/3/07 is still 4 months away

Del Money

Smash Champion
waluigi for teh dumb-***. he'll probably end up making AT. at least hes popular enough to do that

the grim lizard

Smash Master
best...post...evar

(Man, I didn't know what I had going when I started that whole throwing bombs...or something bit...)

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Okay, NOW I'm getting annoyed with the "bombs or something."

CURSE YOU THE GRIM LIZARD!!!!!1

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
popular and on the polls is the same thing twice, and the original megaman was retired after the snes, but otherwise it was a good comic

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
BUT there are some things I would just have to disagree with in that comic. "Not AT material?" If you are a known Nintendo character and didn't make it into Brawl, you can be an AT. And he can do more than "throw bombs or something." (*sniff* You guys are hurting my feelings...) He has many other special ablities that I am too lazy to post because I already mentioned them all in my long post a few pages back.

Not popular... well, of course he isn't as popular as characters like Geno... but he is starting to become popular. In his own way. Heck, in that "Which of these characters do you want to see in Brawl" poll, he has more votes than Toad, Tetra, Simon Belmont, Shadow, Paper Mario, Mallow, Lucas, Lip, King Boo, and Daisy. (Remember, it's who you WANT in Brawl, not who DESERVES to be in Brawl.)

Also, why wouldn't it make sense to make Waluigi a Mario character? He's part of the Mario series. Hence forth, he should be a Mario character.

And who has a house with all PURPLE walls?

BUT you really did capture the personality of Waluigi. "Let's see how Nintendo would do without one of their main characters!!" LMAO

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hey if waluigi is an AT, i know something he can do.

i got strikers charged today, and in his megastrike, he uses a whip with spikes on it, kinda like barbwire. so he could pop out and start whipping everyone with his barbwire.

just a thought

Wrath`

Smash Master
yes strkys comic was good, but i would have laughed more if he was not serious. problem is he was.

and to peeps who say waluigi has no fans. try google i did and came up with a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom