• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
He said story wise.

Mario Party games have stories, but nobody really cares, they just want mini games.
Bah, whatever. I was just adding...

And they Mario Party games nowadays have seperate Story Modes, along with regular party modes, you know?

Although they're now called "1-Play Modes".

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Wait, didn't the Luigi argument end?

I haven't visited this topic in a while, so I figued I'd do my check-in and say that yes, Waluigi still sucks and in no way should be considered for this game.
So every few weeks, you just come here and say that? What's the point of that?

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
well

You can already beat up on tingle by popping his balloon in melee. Waluigi is my favorite Video Game character, and is easily the coolest character in the Mario franchise. At least to me he is.
I've already made him an awesome moveset, and I hope his Brawl set can turn out something like this:

Down Smash- Longer version of Luigi’s
Up Smash- Like Mario and Luigi. If you see in the second trailer what might be Wario's Up Smash (He thrusts both hands in the air). Waluigi could throw an upwards punch for an Up Smash instead as well.
Forward Smash- He makes a Marth-like Smash only with his feet instead of a sword (Hand stand with Legs dropping down in a forward motion). Or he could pick up Fox's 64 smash.

Forward air- Either a chop like Luigi, or like how Mario and Luigi’s N64 forward air was, or a punch or swipe that hits like Sheik’s forward air
Down Air- Like Luigi’s, only it’s a spike all the time
Back Air- Like Mario and Luigi’s
Neutral Air- like Sheik and Mario’s combined, maybe he can do it in a Wa shape ( upside down L). The properties on that could be pretty interesting.

Down B- Pulls out either and Eggplant or a Wa-Bomb to throw (I made up Wa-bomb; eggplant seems more likely) with a random chance for a Bob-omb
Forward B- Aerial Swim- It would work like Luigi’s, only Waluigi would swim through the air, and the water surrounding him would protect him from projectiles
Up B- He does the first part like Luigi does, only a bit shorter (he can still do the Smash like Luigi’s) followed by (if you’ve played New Super Mario Brothers, it is when Mario jumps on a spring, and he goes “Wee-hee-hee” and spins upward, and then he can float down or drill down) that. Or he could do the smaller Luigi up B for the first part, followed by a 45 degree incline rise. The second one would probably be the more useful recovery.
Neutral B- It would be like Sheik’s needles, only with a Sparky Sticker. Holding B will charge it. If you shield it off, it becomes a throwable item. If not, when you let go of B, it will shoot electricity that will go like Mario’s fireball does, only it goes up and down without having to hit the ground (like a cross between Mario and Luigi’s fireballs, or like a smaller version of Mewtwo’s Shadow Ball)

Up tilt- Either like either of Mario and Luigi’s or like Sheik’s or like Fox’s
Down tilt- uses his foot to produce a result like Game and Watch’s down tilt
Forward tilt- Like Luigi’s only longer

Standing neutral a's- Two punches like Mario and Luigi do, but instead of giant foot or *** hit, he does a palm thrust.

Grabs are like Mario and Luigi’s

And there you have it. And yes, Waluigi is #1.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
^^^^^^^^^^^
Like Mario's...
Like Luigi's...
Like Mario's...
Like Mario's...
Like Luigi's...

See? This is the problem with Waluigi. He's got too much of a "cloney" bag to his name. Giving him his own moveset would be too much like reinventing him. That's not Sakurai's job to give him that, it's Miyamoto's. Waluigi needs one game, JUST ONE GAME OF HIS OWN, and then I'll be fine with him being in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi should be the toilet. All characters should drop their pants and tell him to "open up" so they can do their business. Waluigi deserves it.

Vali

Smash Ace
Waluigi is I consider the single worst character ever invented. He's an abomination of the videogame industry but also the epitome of it's worst aspect, "lack of innovation".

Waluigi, a history of insignificance

First off the groundwork, to truly understand how horrifically bad Waluigi is. Mario was invented solo, and then they ripped him off with their 2 player creation of Luigi as they simple got rid of the beer belly, made him taller, gave him green overalls and whacked an L on his cap instead. Voila, new playable character for 2 player. Then they needed some kind of rival for Mario, and instead they made an even fatter, uglier version of Mario, called him Wario, put him in some ugly clothes and put a W on his cap. Voila, villain/rival for Mario. At the time, videogames were hardly sophisticated ordeals, story was more than lacking in most cases and innovation wasn't exactly mandatory for a good videogame.

Enter the year 2000, by some kind of magical time machine or something, and we're on the N64 where such games as Banjo-Kazooie, OOT, Mario Kart 64 etc. are practically reinventing genres and setting the bar of excellence left, right and centre. Camelot fired up a lovely Mario sport game for us in the form of Mario Tennis 64. But oh wait, they needed to pad out the roster a bit. As a result of this, Wario's probably incredibly illegitiamte little brother Waluigi was born, created by Camelot for their sport game. Yes, that's right, Waluigi wasn't even invented by Nintendo.

Waluigi is a rip-off in every fibre of his existance. His clothes, stolen from Luigi and then dyed purple, probably using some of Wario's purple dye since it's the same colour I believe as the purple part of Wario's old outfit, cleverly inverting the L in the same fashion as the W is an inverse of M, made him lanky and tall like luigi, made thinner versions of Wario's facial features and made him Wario's younger brother. They even took the "Wa" prefix from Wario and added it onto Luigi which when you think about it makes no sense at all. Considering that at this point games were no longer acceptable as storyless linear adventures, it's no surprise Waluigi hasn't evolved from what he is because what he is is nothing. He's a ripoff of 2 Mario ripoffs, making him a ripoff ripoff, ripoff ripoff. Sweet.

Since then, he has made absolutely no contribution to the Mario universe, other than really being a filler character in all of the party/sports games and playing tacked on minor antagonist roles in some. His big breakthrough was in DDR Mario Mix where he played the main villain, and so his importance is obvious to all 7 people that bought the game :laugh:. So why do people like him? Well, it's probably the fact that he's similar to Wario in character design *cough*rippedoffcompletely*cough* and so anyone that has a liking to Wario will probably be attracted to Waluigi too. However, evidently Wario has evolved so much more since he now has his own franchise, a new look and a repertoire of toilet humour gags. But will Waluigi ever evolve in the same way? Maybe, but I consider it more in terms of siblings where the older brother was a planned baby and then the younger was more of an...accident. You know, there's bound to be favouritism somewhere along the line.

Waluigi, if included in Brawl, could probably not be much more than a stupid lanky clone of luigi, who's already a clone, so he'd end up being a ripoff ripoff, ripoff ripoff clone of a clone. That's a whole lot of lacking innovation right there. "But no!" I hear Jimmy the Waluigi fan cry, "He has the potential for a completely new moveset!". Yes Jimmy, you're certainly right, he DOES, but the question isn't "What would his new moveset be?" it's "Why should Sakurai waste his time inventing a whole moveset for some unpopular filler character, when there's so many decent Brawl characters with an interesting history, franchise significance, a moveset which writes itself and is actually popular. Hell a character that was actually original in some way would bump Waluigi out.

So what exactly has Waluigi ever done to deserve a spot over possibly hundreds of decent Brawl candidates? Because he shared a partnership with Wario in no more than 2 Tennis games or because he's Wario's brother he desreves in? Would you let an athlete's fat brother in the Olympics on the same merits (although ironically in this analogy the athlete would be Wario and Waluigi being the unfit one)? In truth Waluigi's personality is thinner than Game + Watch, there's generic enemies with more style and neither have a look that would make the first creatures that went onto land want to crawl back into the Primordial Soup.

Sorry if I made a really boring, long post stating the obvious, and while I tried to include a few laughs along the way to make a recap of Waluigi a bit more bearable it's tough when the topic of including him in Brawl makes you want to cry.

To sum up really quite nicely:

Step 1: Keep Waluigi out of Brawl.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit.

Edit: Rofl, I love Ruigi. That would've been so much more...original too :laugh:.

Oh and by the way, anyone that comes up with a good step 2 gets a cookie. However you have to beat the standard which I'm going to set of "Step 2: Spend the rest of Brawl's production time burning $100 notes." Make me proud.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
^^^^

{clap... clap... clap... clap...}
That was beautiful Vali. :') Simply beautiful. You just explained everything we needed to say.
Let my sig speak for itself on how I feel about Waluigi in Brawl. (Agreed, a stupid name. Why not "Ruigi" or something? C'mon "War"io and "Rui(n)"igi. Not the best name, but IMO, better than ripping a piece of Wario's name and all of Luigi's.)

EDIT:
I hate when my sig doens't come up. I worked so hard on it.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi really shouldn't be in Brawl. I don't hate him as a character or whatever, but he has not established any sort of real aura or reputation besides being the evil counterpart of Luigi and the brother to Wario.
Waluigi hasn't been a main character in any significant or unusually famous Mario canon game, at least that i can think of for now. Waluigi also doesn't have any moves that could be easily ascribed to him. Even though Fox McCloud and Capt Falcon were sorta the same way, they were still characters with personalities and they were from games that could provide background info for the character to give them moves that made sense based on these backgrounds. Waluigi lacks any personality besides being 2-dimensionally bad. Besides, there really are other characters that are much more worthy of taking the precious spot needed in the roster of fighters.

D

Deleted member

Well done, Vali. That sums up how I feel. He's not even a Nintendo-made character.

Exodecai101

Smash Apprentice
and? It doesn't matter if he's a nintendo-made character or not, just because someone from camelot made him doesn't mean he isn't a NINTENDO character, Nintendo still owns all the rights for Waluigi, all Camelot did was create him, that doesn't increase or decrease his chances for brawl 1 bit

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
You're right. Just because he was made by a 2nd party company doesn't decrease his chances. Kirby, Pikachu, Ness; all examples of that. HOWEVER, they weren't made as filler for a spin-off sports game. They were stars of their own games. Waluigi has nothing but Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix to fall back on as having a major role in the plot of a story (if you can even consider that a plot to a story) (if you do, I pity you). Waluigi just needs one game. ONE GAME that he either stars in, or is the main villain of, before he should be in a Smash game.

No Waluigi for Brawl.

Exodecai101

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I do agree that if Waluigi does get some sort of non filler/spinoff role, that he should be in, but the odds of that are so small, the only way for him to be in now is if that rumored super wario bros is true lol. (and then ppl can't use the filler excuse anymore :p)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
and? It doesn't matter if he's a nintendo-made character or not, just because someone from camelot made him doesn't mean he isn't a NINTENDO character, Nintendo still owns all the rights for Waluigi, all Camelot did was create him, that doesn't increase or decrease his chances for brawl 1 bit
Did you even read his posts? He's not saing because he was created by camalot he doesn't deserve to be in, it's the fact that he's just a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff, who has never done anything substantial in his entire existance other than be Wario's teammate in sport games.

Vali: You freaking rule.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Vali
Yo went a little far saying he's the worst character ever made. Tingle, anyone=???, Plusle and Minun=???, or how about

But seriously, he needs to be in more games then spin-offs before appearing in Brawl. He needs to be at least half as important as Wario before making it into the series. Nintendo needs to push a actual roll for him vs. having him be Wario and Luigi's backup in sports games and other games, and being a awsome alternate outfit for Mario in Paper Mario TTYD! :laugh:

Nintendo needs to push him into a roll that is actually important character to the Mario series before he actually branches off (which he should). He's cool and all, but he needs to have originality added to him vs. just keeping Waluigi in spinoff series, and as a spinoff series. Seriously Nintnedo, give him some originailty, because he'd be extremely awsome then!

RT0512

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure why Nintendo has to create an "alternate character" for pretty much every Mario character.

Ex.
Mario=Wario
Luigi=Waluigi
Peach=Daisy
Toad=Toadsworth=Toadette
Shy Guy=long list of other similarities

The list goes on.

Don't get me wrong, I thought the Wario concept was pretty original. Waluigi, I think, just doesn't have that same spark. I wouldn't want to see him in Brawl, but rather in the next possible Smash Bros. game.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
By SSB4, Waluigi will deserve the spot then. Until then, he's perfect right where he is, but Nintendo's gotta make a push for him to become more important in the whole Mario universe, or maybe even his own eventually. Give Waluigi a while, and hopefully Nintendo will make apush to individualize him, seperating him from Wario and Luigi's shadow. Still, I wonder what a moveset for Waluigi would look like=???

Vali

Smash Ace
Did you even read his posts? He's not saing because he was created by camelot he doesn't deserve to be in, it's the fact that he's just a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff, who has never done anything substantial in his entire existance other than be Wario's teammate in sport games.

Vali: You freaking rule.
I can feel the love Mic :grin:.

I really hope Waluigi never gets his own game, because it'd probably sell quite poorly. At the end of the day it'll probably be a ripoff of the Mario games since I'm not sure if there's anything that Mario 'n' the gang haven't yet done. Toilet humour was probably the last thing on Miyamoto's list and Wario filled that slot nicely. If the Super Wario Bros. game is actually true then once again Waluigi will be riding on Wario's coattails while most likely losing any originality that the Wario platformers ever had and ripping off Mario and Luigi once again.

Oh! Oh! I've got it! "Waluigi: Apocalypse 2048" - "After nuclear war has devastated the Mushroom Kingdom due to technological advancements falling into Bowser's hands, Waluigi (having never been anywhere near the Mushroom Kingdom) is the only one left to save the day. Gun your way through hordes of zombie Koopas and Goombas, face your archnemesis Zombie Luigi and blast your way into Bowser's castle. Face off with the Giant Mutated Bowser in a epic battle of epic proportions and secure his time machine to head back in time to avert this disaster. Use everything from pistols, double-barrelled sawn-off shotguns, bazookas, machineguns and miniguns that happen to conveniently lying around this post-apocalyptic wasteland and engage in a story that makes no sense whatsoever! Even team up with zombie Daisy, the loveable corpse, for 2 player mode in which Daisy can shuffle incredibly slowly (making the game last longer and thus more value for your money) and denature at the press of a button. Marvel at how her limbs fall of as you attempt to attack! Only £59.99."

You'd buy it, wouldn't you? They could even give Waluigi this badass cape which flows behind him as he's launching a rocket in Zombie Luigi's face. No really, don't get any ideas Nintendo. I'll sue you if you make this.

Edit: Plus I've just realised that even if this game was released, the fact that he goes back in time to stop this from ever happening would mean that he'd still never have done anything. Good times.

To address your issue in regards to Tingle and the poke' pair, Johnknight:

Tingle - Completely different from anything in Zelda and thus original, has a purpose in major games of selling you valuable maps, starred in his own spin-off series of games, is slightly more attractive than Waluigi...maybe...

Plusle and Minun - Another pair of electric rodents which resemble Pichu but get this, even after 491 of the little buggers they still find some way to make them original and individual which can't be said about Waluigi. Plus/minus on their cheeks and tails might be going a bit far and the Plus LE and Minu N is just as generic a Pokemon name as ever, but at least they have personality, depth (cheerleading rodents with electric shock made pompoms anyone?) and some uniqueness. That and they starred in their own short or film or something and played a minor role in the anime, so I've read.

I honestly can't see any reason for Nintendo to ever push him further than filler character since he's of no importance in regards to any story, has only a small fanbase which pales in comparison to Daisy (she actually played a role in a canon game, which is more than you can say for Waluigi) and Toad (who's now a generic race d*mnit) and the fact that if you're gunning for some Camelot made creation to be in Brawl then for goodness sakes start rooting for Golden Sun characters (namely Isaac) and not this videogaming abomination.

D

Deleted member

If I had thought of it first I would've done it. Anything to sling mud on the joke that is Waluigi.

El HP

Smash Ace
^^^^^^^^^^^
Like Mario's...
Like Luigi's...
Like Mario's...
Like Mario's...
Like Luigi's...

See? This is the problem with Waluigi. He's got too much of a "cloney" bag to his name. Giving him his own moveset would be too much like reinventing him. That's not Sakurai's job to give him that, it's Miyamoto's. Waluigi needs one game, JUST ONE GAME OF HIS OWN, and then I'll be fine with him being in Smash.
Waluigi doesn't super jump, can't use the cape, can't throw fireballs so how is he going to be a clone? according to you wario should be a mario clone but as we can see that is not the case, waluigi frame is vastly different he is more of a long reach fighter due to his long limbs I can see waluigi using only his legs to fight.

I can feel the love Mic :grin:.

I really hope Waluigi never gets his own game, because it'd probably sell quite poorly. At the end of the day it'll probably be a ripoff of the Mario games since I'm not sure if there's anything that Mario 'n' the gang haven't yet done. Toilet humour was probably the last thing on Miyamoto's list and Wario filled that slot nicely. If the Super Wario Bros. game is actually true then once again Waluigi will be riding on Wario's coattails while most likely losing any originality that the Wario platformers ever had and ripping off Mario and Luigi once again.
So you can see the future and have you ever played a wario platformer? they are completely different than super mario bros and miyamoto didn't create wario it was intelligent systems.

I honestly can't see any reason for Nintendo to ever push him further than filler character since he's of no importance in regards to any story, has only a small fanbase which pales in comparison to Daisy (she actually played a role in a canon game, which is more than you can say for Waluigi) and Toad (who's now a generic race d*mnit) and the fact that if you're gunning for some Camelot made creation to be in Brawl then for goodness sakes start rooting for Golden Sun characters (namely Isaac) and not this videogaming abomination.
So you dish waluigi and favor daisy she is what you can call a real clone there is no way to make her original and what role did she played in mario land? the damsel in distress seriously she is just peach in yellow.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi doesn't super jump, can't use the cape, can't throw fireballs so how is he going to be a clone? according to you wario should be a mario clone but as we can see that is not the case, waluigi frame is vastly different he is more of a long reach fighter due to his long limbs I can see waluigi using only his legs to fight.
Only his ****ing legs? What moves can he have for his B selection then? Will he rip off one of his lanky ******* legs and throw them at you?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
miyamoto didn't create wario it was intelligent systems.
Duno where he said Shiggy made Wario, but it definetly wasn't Inteligent Systems.

Wikipedia said:
Wario (ワリオ, Wario?) is a video game character created by Nintendo. He made his first appearance as the antagonist in the 1992 Game Boy game Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Made by Nintendo). Wario eventually spun-off into his own franchise, starting with Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3.(Made by Nintendo)

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nintendo Research and Development 1 (R&D1) is Nintendo's oldest development team. Its creation coincided with Nintendo's entry into the video games industry, and the original R&D1 was headed by Gunpei Yokoi. The developer has created several notable Nintendo series such as Metroid, Kid Icarus, Wario Land and WarioWare.

Like its predecessor Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2 was not created by Shigeru Miyamoto, but rather by Gunpei Yokoi. Super Mario Land 2 is also the first game to feature Wario. It was one of the largest games on the Game Boy at the time of its release (4 Mb).
So they did make the game series, but as for Wario himself, well, Hiroji Kiyotake is the only name I could find.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
But seriously, he needs to be in more games then spin-offs before appearing in Brawl. He needs to be at least half as important as Wario before making it into the series. Nintendo needs to push a actual roll for him vs. having him be Wario and Luigi's backup in sports games and other games, and being a awsome alternate outfit for Mario in Paper Mario TTYD! :laugh:

Nintendo needs to push him into a roll that is actually important character to the Mario series before he actually branches off (which he should). He's cool and all, but he needs to have originality added to him vs. just keeping Waluigi in spinoff series, and as a spinoff series. Seriously Nintnedo, give him some originailty, because he'd be extremely awsome then!
By SSB4, Waluigi will deserve the spot then. Until then, he's perfect right where he is, but Nintendo's gotta make a push for him to become more important in the whole Mario universe, or maybe even his own eventually. Give Waluigi a while, and hopefully Nintendo will make apush to individualize him, seperating him from Wario and Luigi's shadow. Still, I wonder what a moveset for Waluigi would look like=???

My thoughts exactly and I agree with it because imo he is not on par with Wario that have his own Brawl spot but I also think that Nintendo should at least give him his own series and really needs to seperate from Wario as he's sidekick and make him more individual with perhaps his own villain that would make Waluigi worthy of a spot , but yeah I think if there ever is another smash he should well be in it. of course i also can't think of a good moveset that he would have???

Vali

Smash Ace
He was referring to the moveset that someone posted, which was all like A -> (like Mario's) and Av (like Luigi's) sheesh, read the context. Waluigi's frame is hardly a basis for a whole fighting technique, especially since he only has ever used his legs to run and swim like a completely gimp. If you, an avid Ruigi fan, can't see him using his arms then there's no hope.

So you can see the future and have you ever played a wario platformer? they are completely different than super mario bros and miyamoto didn't create wario it was intelligent systems.
I've played many a Wario platformer, hence why I said that Waluigi would probably drag the series down to his level of lack of ingenuity and make the Wario platformers lose it. I made it very clear. You also do know that Nintendo's 2nd party developers might use a character that Nintendo created, right? Such as, Nintendo created Wario for Intelligent designs to use as a rival/enemy in their games hence the birth of Wario. A member of the Camelot production team, Fumihide Aoki, is actually credited with Waluigi's creation. That's fact. What you have, is suspicion. Innovation +1.

So you dish waluigi and favor daisy she is what you can call a real clone there is no way to make her original and what role did she played in mario land? the damsel in distress seriously she is just peach in yellow.
Yeah but to be fair to Daisy, she only ripped off one character. Plus nowhere did I favour her, at all, I merely pointed out the fact that despite her ever appearing in 1 canon game as a Peach clone and all of the spin-offs she has a much larger fanbase than Waluigi. Hence, Waluigi isn't the most popular toy in the toybox, even among those doomed to spin-off franchises.

GigaKoopa said:
My thoughts exactly and I agree with it because imo he is not on par with Wario that have his own Brawl spot but I also think that Nintendo should at least give him his own series and really needs to seperate from Wario as he's sidekick and make him more individual with perhaps his own villain that would make Waluigi worthy of a spot , but yeah I think if there ever is another smash he should well be in it. of course i also can't think of a good moveset that he would have???
Im fascinated to know what Waluigi has done to deserve a spin-off series other than being a terrible ripoff ripoff ripoff ripoff character. He's only been affiliated with Wario twice in the two tennis games and bascially that was hardly a delicious cake of storyline, more a wafer thin biscuit. The reason why it's so hard to imagine a moveset for him is because of the fact that his only defining feature is being lanky which hardly merits an inventive moveset. Take the example of Luigi, do you really think they sat down and thought "Hmm well's taller than Mario and can't use his cape so...he'll obviously launch himself horizontally like a missile, let's call it...Luigi's Missile! Brilliant!"...no, of course they didn't.

D

Deleted member

I mean for his A attacks.
But what about his B attacks? His Super Smash? Literally, I see nothing you could put in except for a tennis racket or other humiliating things like that. Considering no other character has to rely on their spin-off party games stuff for their movesets, this would be a true tribute to Waluigi's uselessness. His Super Smash should transform him into Luigi then have him jump around the stage cheering that he has importance, before transforming back and committing suicide.

May I ask, why do you want Waluigi in?

Exodecai101

Smash Apprentice
um, they have complete freedom as far as a moveset goes, his A attacks could easily involve his long legs. His B attacks simple, one of them (Foward B) could be the whirluigi where he spins like a tornado forward in his Upside L shape form. Up B could be the Air Swim that he does. His down B could be similar to Peach, where he can pick an eggplant out of the ground, and sometimes could get a Bomb or a Piranha Plant (If it's even an item, which is highly unlikely). His B could involve throwing a baseball or golf ball or tennis ball, the reason I say that is because if Peach goes to rep her game series, Waluigi could rep the party/spin offs within his moveset. Oh yeah, his supersmash is simple, he could get that Bomb Machine Gun that him and Wario used in the opening of Mario Power Tennis, and could shoot Bomb Ombs like crazy at you and then for the final bomb would be a bullet bill. There, I could thought of some B/A/ and a Super Smash for em, once again, they have a lot of freedom w/ his moveset since they could give him what they want, much like they did Fox, Captain Falcon, etc. Do you honestly think that they couldn't think of a moveset for him? I still say he only has about a 40% chance to be in anyways (That chance only being if Peach reps her game, leaving someone else to rep the Spin-Offs), I'm just defending the fact that people are saying they couldn't figure out a moveset for him

Oh yeah, and on the point that he'd drag the Wario Series down, I entirely Disagree, Waluigi seems to be a more of a sneaky kind of character compared to Wario, also, Waluigi doesn't seem to care about Greed, unlike Wario, he seems to care more about destruction and whatnot (hence why he could be actually connected to Wrecking Crew through the hints given). If The Super Wario Bros game is true, they could have Wario be the guy who collects the treasure and whatnot, and Waluigi could be the sneaky guy who could slip through walls or crawl under things Wario couldn't (Being so thin has to come to an advantage sooner or later) It could be like a Wario Land game, only you could switch between playing as either Wario or Waluigi (but you'd have to use both of them at some points in the game). So imo, he wouldn't bring the Wario Series down at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom