• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

___X___

Smash Lord
OMG!! GOOD JOB PC!! the NEW rankings list looks AWESOME!!!!

my black sonic looks sexyer then ever! pc, lets sex.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Rade and Dai-A, if you don't get your votes in before midnight, tonight, your votes will not be counted, and the new list will be posted without them. I would have PMed you two this alert, but you two don't seem like you are checking them.

But me being strict on the deadline means good news for everyone else: the new list will be up tomorrow!

DZLE

Smash Master
I need to GET SERIOUS! And I mean Terry Bogard serious.
I still havent dropped my dreams of being top ten, because i still need to get girls.
Alright, time to do my best!

P.S. Btw, how do people become panel members?

Edit:
We really should get the Melee Rankins up, because I really want to be on those too, And I think I have crossed over to the dark side of liking melee more.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
The only thing weird going on is X, Staz, and Lada haven't been at the last few tournies, so it would be hard to judge it since they haven't been there to cancel out a few things.

Or maybe not. Who knows?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Minato's like the guy that gets the reference that no one else gets. He's also one of the few here that gets the references that I usually make.

Anyway, THE LIST IS UPDATED!

BTW, I'm busy with a lot of homework right now, but once I'm free, a few of the people on the list will be getting new character images.

WARNING: If X and Lada does not show up to ToF7, they WILL be taken off the list, mid-list.

NOTICE: I added a new rule regarding tiebreakers. And that is: "If a player is in a tie with someone else, but has not entered Singles since the last list update while the other person has, they will automatically be placed under that person."
To give an example of what I mean...
Staz did not enter any tournaments since the list was previously update on February 4, 2009 (i.e. he didn't enter ToF6 nor MA12). If someone like Dark Ryu would have ended up being tied with Staz for this recent panel vote, Dark Ryu would automatically be placed above Staz on the rankings, without having a public vote, since Dark Ryu has entered a Singles tournament since the last list update (he entered MA12).
But this is just an example, and I can assure everyone that this was NOT the case this time.

Also, if any panel members have a problem with this new rule, then please PM me with reasons why you don't like it.

wangston

Smash Lord
I need to stop choking, like right now.

First!!!

after the update again of course.

ALSO very important.

Fate's good now!

that is all.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I was right on...except I didn't think Kenny would go up. I thought X would still be ahead of him.

Anyway, congrats to Kenny and DRyu for going up, and Fate for making the list. I knew you would someday Fate.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I love how you just copied the panel member list straight from my post, with the indentation/bullets and cyan-colored text and everything. It just looks so unnatural among the other text. :laugh:

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
hahaha Fate didn't update the southwest power rankings till he was on the power rankings. Oh Mike.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I was actually aware of those rules before I even attempted to organize this. I've talked to Omnigamer, and some other mods about this, before, and they said it was okay.

Edit: Well, since I'm posting, I going to add this...
I attended a lecture/discussion meeting about group voting theory, recently, and the only way to have a system that completely follows certain rules that ensures "fairness" is to have a dictatorship. I thought it was pretty interesting (maybe I should take that approach...after all, I've never been off on my vote, yet :p).

DZLE

Smash Master
I was actually aware of those rules before I even attempted to organize this. I've talked to Omnigamer, and some other mods about this, before, and they said it was okay.

Edit: Well, since I'm posting, I going to add this...
I attended a lecture/discussion meeting about group voting theory, recently, and the only way to have a system that completely follows certain rules that ensures "fairness" is to have a dictatorship. I thought it was pretty interesting (maybe I should take that approach...after all, I've never been off on my vote, yet :p).
PC for Prez.

Rankings looking way good btw.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I decided to update some of the character images on the rankings image (like I promised) before I went to sleep. (Refresh the page if necessary.)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Nice job on the new Pit pix, its way better than the one you have up.

Also if dai-a is leaving, we need a new pannel member. I think this is a good time to use the Social group that we made.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Well, I decided to update some of the character images on the rankings image (like I promised) before I went to sleep. (Refresh the page if necessary.)
dang pc the rankings are looking fresh!
i love the green falco so much more than the last one! the last one looked like an action figure lol

Top Bottom