• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL it was a joke. We were both up till like 6:45 smashing. Then I had to get up and go to class 2 hours later while he slept till I got back at 2:00. He doesn't need to sleep ;)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I know. How's Washington treating you?

Edit: To keep this on topic. You better get yourself on the top of the washington power rankings. Don't disappoint me, C!Z.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
DZLE just do what Waff does, get 3rd at the ToF, then get Last at whatever tourney is next! its brilliant stratagem on his part

Then people will still fear you, and love you at the same time

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
DZLE just do what Waff does, get 3rd at the ToF, then get Last at whatever tourney is next! its brilliant stratagem on his part

Then people will still fear you, and love you at the same time
I'm more preferable to the "Try to be number 1, but don't be a complete douche" approach.

DZLE, all you need to know is Sexy Yaz is sexy.

DZLE

Smash Master
This is not on topic. Don't post this stuff here.

On topic, If I go up higher than 10th on the rankings would you mind changing the Diddy render PC?
How the hell was that not on topic?
...I guess it wasnt.

on topic: ...stfu Dryu.

Really on topic: POWER RANKINGS ARE KEWL

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You do realize that doing that isn't helping with the situation, right? I wasn't telling you guys to stop because of personal reasons. If this thread gets too out of hand for long enough, a mod will most likely close it down; if that happens, we'll be back to being without a Power Rankings.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah guys. We don't want this closed down. That would be lame.

Are we planning on doing the panel meeting the sunday after the MA again?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Whatever's best, really. I would prefer it being on location at the MA, since it tends to go quicker, but if enough of the panel is unable to do it there, then we can at least plan a meeting time while there. And with the Vegas trip canceled, it makes the chances of having it at the MA higher.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
To all panel members: when would be a good time to have the panel meeting for each of you guys? I'm free all Friday. Saturday will likely work, too, but there's a chance I will do something for about two hours in the afternoon (but I would be free to do it the majority of the day unless something else comes up). I would prefer to have it before Sunday, but if it must be done on Sunday, then I'm also fine with it.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Fate, why would you say "Friday before 6:00 works for me", but then not get online at all. Ken Neth, FTS, Rade, and I were all on MSN IM around 4, but FTS said it wasn't a good time for him, so we were one short. We still could have done it if you were there.

Anyway, I'm free all day tomorrow, as the potential plan I had for Saturday was canceled.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Just because I said anytime before then doesn't mean I'll be on until then. Anyway we got it done, and you can now update this without fear of double posting like you told me.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The new list is up!

Zeth was taken off because the panel came to a conclusion that Zeth has pretty much retired from Smash, since he's now playing Halo full-time. He would be taken off automatically if he misses ToF6, anyway, due to the "last 4 tournament" eligibility rule, so we are just skipping ahead of that process to save the hassle of a mid-list change.

Also, I hope the top-10 like what I did to the image of the list. Yesterday, I was in a good mood, because there was an announcement that the second season of my favorite anime series would air this April, so I was in a giving mood. In my opinion, I think I did the worse job with Dai-A's, since Falco looks so small with that pose. Staz is the odd man out, in this case, but that's just because I don't think any other pose would work out much better in that small gap (the current image looks pretty nice, already. (Plus, he's given me so much trouble, already, by constantly changing his main in the past, so maybe it's karma. :laugh:)
If you don't like yours, then you may ask to have the old one back for yours, but if you want me to change it to another custom one, then TOO BAD. I'm now in a not-so-giving mood, since the vague announcement yesterday was misinterpreted, and it turns out it's just a rerun of the first season this April; I didn't wait three years for a rerun! :demon: (But I still have hope, since the source that it's a rerun is a big Japanese blog that said they had a chat with one of the owning companies...and some other stuff sound fishy, too...)

PS: Fate, I can't send you PMs. Is your box full, or did you turn it off due to people bothering you? Anyway, because of that, I can't send you the results for the panel's vote.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I think they look cool dude. Props for good edit skills, or whatever it is to make them look cool.

Also, props to Waff for getting (or returning, can't remember which) to the top ten.

wangston

Smash Lord
Dang sick work PC. PC is too good now.

Fates good now. He should be on there.

1000th POST!!!! FOR FATES GOOD NOW!!!!

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
PC have my babies?

No but seriously thanks so much! It's just what I wanted! I appreciate it PC:]]:colorful::colorful::colorful:
Diddy looks the best, but wangston comes a close second with that sexy reflector(which I hate)

DRYU EDIT: It makes me happy that Diddy is on the rankings as well as Kirby:]]

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I think they look cool dude. Props for good edit skills, or whatever it is to make them look cool.

Also, props to Waff for getting (or returning, can't remember which) to the top ten.
Waff's been on there before. Waff and Minato have been on and off the list numerous times.

Dang sick work PC. PC is too good now.
LOL That's the first time I've seen anyone use "too" in that phrase...not that I'm complaining. :laugh:

And thanks, everyone, for the compliments.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Great job PC.

I think it's pretty cool how you're mixing it up with the character images.

P.S. The rerun better be leading to the second season...

harpuia190

Smash Ace
.............could i be changed too fox :D

it sok, if you dont want to, but seriously PC it looks quite schmexy, im quite pleased with being above waff :D

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Woo! Back to 10th :p

But yeah, great job with the pose/pic/coolness PC! Kirby looks great :)

Sigh... probably going to be another short lived venture in the top 10 tho... missing the ToF.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
.............could i be changed too fox :D

it sok, if you dont want to, but seriously PC it looks quite schmexy, im quite pleased with being above waff :D

What color of Fox? And keep in mind that if I change it to Fox, it will be the regular pose of the official character image.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations Waff! Kirby ftw!

And I agree, all those action poses are way cool. Good job PC!

Top Bottom